Author Topic: Someone please explain Biden's low polling.  (Read 562 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Someone please explain Biden's low polling.
« on: June 17, 2022, 12:00:12 PM »
Quote from:
Funtatlaguy

I know there’s high inflation and gas prices
But those are GLOBAL problems not just American
After living thru Trump, Biden should be polling at 60 per cent approval or more.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=16812517

Funny read!

The self-proclaimed “smartest people in the world” can’t answer simple questions. They even try to provide cover for Cap’n Dementia and his followers while asking the question. It would be a big step forward for them and increase their chances for this coming November if they would accept the blame for inflation (gas, food, etc…), the declining stock market, etc…, but they are completely unable to admit they’re wrong and that Cap’n Dementia is incompetent. They have no choice but to lie to each other in their “safe places” and pretend that normal people don’t understand what they understand because, you know, they’re smart and others aren’t.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 12:03:14 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Someone please explain Biden's low polling.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 12:34:35 PM »
Love the logic of "But Trump was MOAR WORSERER so Biden should be 1000000%!!!!".

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 12:54:33 PM »
Gas under Trump $2. Gas under Biden $6.
Inflation under Trump 2%. Inflation under Biden 9%.
Chance of nuclear war under Trump 0%. Chance of nuclear war under Biden 75%+.
Bacon under Trump $3/#. Bacon under Biden $8/#.
Chance of a drag queen dancing in front of 5 year old children under Trump 0%. Chance of a drag queen dancing in front of 5 year old children under Biden 95%

I can do this all day long.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2022, 01:42:54 PM »
There is a whole lot of lazy America-bashing over there, such as "Americans are stupid, ignorant racists and this is a shithole country."  Of course, they're mostly oblivious to all of the factors contributing to Joe's numbers, but one thing doesn't occur to them at all:  All of his cabinet are utterly incompetent, and they say "Let them eat cake" whenever they open their mouths.  It pisses everyone off across the country. 

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2022, 03:31:13 PM »
There is a whole lot of lazy America-bashing over there, such as "Americans are stupid, ignorant racists and this is a shithole country."  Of course, they're mostly oblivious to all of the factors contributing to Joe's numbers, but one thing doesn't occur to them at all:  All of his cabinet are utterly incompetent, and they say "Let them eat cake" whenever they open their mouths.  It pisses everyone off across the country.

I agree but his cabinet members are not incompetent if destroying the country, the middle class and our way of life is what they were hired to do. In that case, which I believe is correct these people are beyond competent. They are the best of the best, work hard 24/7/365, and are ruthlessly efficient. It has been only17 months with all of this destruction and I will point out not a single success for the American people or America, not one. ZERO. NONE. If it were incompetence there would at least be few successes, just one but there NONE.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2022, 03:41:32 PM »
Yeah, I used to think it was incompetence. Joe is certainly incompetent; always has been. No, I've come to the conclusion that this is all by design. They hate this country and want it destroyed.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2022, 04:12:50 PM »
Help me understand this. Two years ago we were in a GLOBAL pandemic, with the Chinese and the WHO lying for months about origins and transmissibility. The Chinese shut down travel from Wuhan to the rest of China, but allowed international flights from Wuhan to the rest of the world. But, it was (and still is) Trump's fault for not stopping it from getting here.

Now, we have GLOBAL inflation, and Joementia's policies regarding oil, dumping $$$$ into our economy, and many other things have exacerbated it here. But, none of this is the poor demented old fool's fault--because it's GLOBAL!!!!

Do I have that right?

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2022, 06:53:54 AM »
Funtatlaguy

After living thru Trump, Biden should be polling at 60 per cent approval or more.

Isn't it odd how the policies that resulted in high inflation and high gas prices were enacted by Biden and his band of merry dumb shits? If you don't understand this by now you're probably beyond help.
The destruction of a country just to pacify AOC. Man, her hair must smell great!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2022, 08:23:58 AM »
Because mean tweets bother only the weak left, while mean inflation, gun grabbing, huge energy prices due to transitioning to immature alternatives, the ministry of truth, and the constant stream of lies and gaslighting and abuse camoflaged as caring...that bothers literally everyone else.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2022, 12:40:41 PM »
There is a whole lot of lazy America-bashing over there, such as "Americans are stupid, ignorant racists and this is a shithole country."

that is the obvious conclusion when you read the stupid hate filled posts by the members over there who appear to be sharing 3 brain cells. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2022, 02:37:06 PM »
well, it could help Biden a little if he owned up to it but he never will.

FunAtlanta/k8, still waiting for you to show the other dummies your firearm collection, but I notice you have a Jimmuh avi:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2022, 04:05:59 PM »
Funtatlaguy

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=16812517

Uh, it is inflation and economy.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du