Author Topic: If..."IF" Trump is indicted at the end of these hearings, he will COMPLETELY  (Read 426 times)

Offline CC27

Miles Archer (18,529 posts)

If..."IF" Trump is indicted at the end of these hearings, he will COMPLETELY lose his shit.

The #1 thing I am hoping for is that he does not end up doing a Muller Report-style victory lap..."no collusion, no obstruction, full exoneration, many are saying that this was the greatest witch hunt blah blah blah blah blah..."

The fact that he is "DEMANDING equal time" (and when he posts it in all caps on "Truth Social" it takes on an extra level of authority) shows that he's not liking what he's seeing.

Good. But NONE of this means a THING if he's allowed to walk at the end of it. He CAN'T be allowed to have a do-over of this in 2024. There have GOT to be INDICTMENTS.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216808687

Indictiments on what you POS??? Come over here and explain it to me as if I am five year old.  :whatever:

Offline 67 Rover

Indictiments on what you POS??? Come over here and explain it to me as if I am five year old.  :whatever:

You know..... the thing.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
...Come over here and explain it to me as if I am five year old.  :whatever:

There you go expecting something no DUmbshit can ever give you...

You can't expect them to explain it to you like you're a 5-year old when they themselves constantly display the intellectual capacity - to say nothing of the emotional self control - of your average 2-year old.

:fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
There you go expecting something no DUmbshit can ever give you...

You can't expect them to explain it to you like you're a 5-year old when they themselves constantly display the intellectual capacity - to say nothing of the emotional self control - of your average 2-year old.

:fuelfire:

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DUmpDiver

Ocelot II (100,320 posts)

3. He lost every bit of that years ago, but if he's demanding equal time,

he should haul his fat orange ass before this committee and answer their questions under oath - not that he ever worried about perjury before.

Hey, DUmmie, the J6 show trial committee decided to not call Trump.  Do you know why? They're scared of him telling the truth. It would squash their whole narrative.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3491576-jan-6-panel-has-no-plans-to-call-trump/

Offline ADsOutburst

If..."IF" Trump is indicted at the end of these hearings, he will COMPLETELY lose his shit.

From the DUHpartment of obviousness...

Of course someone would lose their shit over being indicted without good reason.

Offline Mr Mannn

Lets say Trump IS indicted, there are two outcomes.
1) Trump runs. There is no evidence, but the case will stay open for two years to drop false charges and use against his campaign.
2) Trump doesn't run. The case is dropped for lack of evidence, and DeSantis finds himself Indicted  instead.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Hard to believe they’re still hanging on to that fantasy, but that’s the normal practice for the clinically insane.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 67 Rover

I wonder if the J6 hearing show will be picked up for a second season?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer