Author Topic: So, You don't think there is going to be ...."MORE"?  (Read 351 times)

Offline CC27

So, You don't think there is going to be ...."MORE"?
« on: June 16, 2022, 09:44:45 AM »
Stuart G (34,131 posts)

SOME EXAMPLES OF...............MORE!!!....

1. For 5 years after the end of World War 2,..NO ONE thought there could be another War. (Korean War)

2. I deeply thought that Nixon was the worst possible President, then along came Trump.

3. I also thought that "Landing on the Moon" would be the greatest accomplishment of humans, but another accomplishment came along....."hand held computers"

4. The idea of an electric car was ridiculous, but guess who was wrong again?

5. Black & White TV was the main show......but now we have Color TV, and Computers too

6. Watergate was the very worst corruption in U.S. History....Now we have 1/6 Gate.

7. We had 48 States in the U.S..."NO MORE" ,,,possible....Now we have 50 States...Is that correct?

8. One ..."Billionaire"...was impossible...Now we have many.

9. Autos have all the necessary equipment..(thought in the 60s)..What about small back up cameras?

10. You got to read a book, and that takes time and effort. (Now the book will read itself to you) ..no effort at all

..........enough for today...Yes, there will be ....MORE on ANOTHER DAY!!!!...time to hide again

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216806960

You are ****ing demented.

Offline jukin

Re: So, You don't think there is going to be ...."MORE"?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 10:04:30 AM »
That has to be some pharmaceutical grade stuff.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 11:09:04 AM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2022, 10:08:28 AM »
Oh Mercy!

..........enough for today...Yes, there will be ....MORE on ANOTHER DAY!!!!...time to hide again

I'll say "time to hide again" Stuart! :rotf:
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 10:39:55 AM »
Okay, moron, I'll bite...
Stuart G (34,131 posts)

SOME EXAMPLES OF...............MORE!!!....

1. For 5 years after the end of World War 2,..NO ONE thought there could be another War. (Korean War)

2. I deeply thought that Nixon was the worst possible President, then along came Trump.

3. I also thought that "Landing on the Moon" would be the greatest accomplishment of humans, but another accomplishment came along....."hand held computers"

5. Black & White TV was the main show......but now we have Color TV, and Computers too

6. Watergate was the very worst corruption in U.S. History....Now we have 1/6 Gate.

7. We had 48 States in the U.S..."NO MORE" ,,,possible....Now we have 50 States...Is that correct?

8. One ..."Billionaire"...was impossible...Now we have many.

9. Autos have all the necessary equipment..(thought in the 60s)..What about small back up cameras?

10. You got to read a book, and that takes time and effort. (Now the book will read itself to you) ..no effort at all

For your information, DUmbass; the only people who thought World War II would be the end to war were mouth-breathing imbeciles like yourself. The rest of us understand human nature better than that.  In the entirety of the 20th Century, there were only 19 DAYS where somebody wasn't shooting at somebody else over a couple of flags. And no, too damned few of those days were contiguous...

I deeply thought that Nixon Jimmy Carter was the worst possible President, then along came Trump Reggie Love's Li'l Bitch, and then Li'l Bitch's Impeachment Insurance.

Fixed 'er for ya, DUmbass. :cheers1:

Your battery-operated toys ARE ridiculous, and have been since the first one was marketed back in the 1880s. There's no comparison whatsoever between the mobility, range, and even the "environmental friendliness" of internal combustion, when held up to the pathetic, RIDICULOUS (your word, not mine) over-sized PowerWheelsTM you'd like to clog up the highways with.

Now, if you'd like to talk about hydrogen combustion, or even hydrogen fuel cell vehicles - which Reggie Love's Li'l Bitch put the kibosh on the moment he was majority shareholder of Gub'mint Motors...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2022, 10:56:09 AM »
WOW! Defiant ...

Ouch! That's tellin' him alright!!!   :lmao:

:hi5:
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2022, 11:12:06 AM »
Your battery-operated toys ARE ridiculous, and have been since the first one was marketed back in the 1880s. There's no comparison whatsoever between the mobility, range, and even the "environmental friendliness" of internal combustion, when held up to the pathetic, RIDICULOUS (your word, not mine) over-sized PowerWheelsTM you'd like to clog up the highways with.

Environmentally friendly EVs:

Today, a typical EV battery weighs one thousand pounds. It contains twenty-five pounds of lithium, sixty pounds of nickel, 44 pounds of manganese, 30 pounds cobalt, 200 pounds of copper, and 400 pounds of aluminium, steel, and plastic. Inside are over 6,000 individual lithium-ion cells.

It should concern you that all those toxic components come from mining. For instance, to manufacture each EV auto battery, you must process 25,000 pounds of brine for the lithium, 30,000 pounds of ore for the cobalt, 5,000 pounds of ore for the nickel, and 25,000 pounds of ore for copper. All told, you dig up 500,000 pounds of the earth’s crust for just one battery.

Also much of that uses poor black African child labor. But what the hell, we have to virtue signal on today's narrative.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2022, 11:59:15 AM »
All that and rolling brown/black outs are coming. and that's without the extra grid load from more and more EV's. What's the plan when you can't charge them? But no need to worry. I'm sure Biden will fix that like he's fixed everything else.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2022, 01:27:06 PM »
I do agree with one thing: Things can always get worse.

Especially if democrats remain in power.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2022, 01:44:47 PM »
What if dog really meant cat?
--Ogre
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2022, 03:33:01 PM »
The idea of an electric car was ridiculous, but guess who was wrong again?

It failed in 1920 like the ones today.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!