Author Topic: What is wrong with previous Democratic voting blocks?? [sic]  (Read 403 times)

Offline Mary Ann

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216802226
Star Member Samrob (1,304 posts)

What is wrong with previous Democratic voting blocks??

Black Americans and Hispanic voters turning away from Dems and Joe Biden and backing Trump loyalists in primaries? I can't get my brain around these past primaries in TX and other places where Trump fanatics have won their races by huge margins.

Not enough done on voting rights? Do these voters believe that more will be done with Republicans who have already instituted gerrymandered states and are hiring Sec. of State who have guaranteed to get counts in favor of Trump and the GOP?

Not enough done on immigration? Do these voters believe more positive outcomes with the GOP?

Mad about abortion and Roe vs Wade? Do these voters believe that abortions will disappear and that the ultra RW really do not believe or engage in abortions?

Do they all believe that the jobs being produced by Biden's plan are all because the GOP unanimously voted for them?

Do they actually believe that being led by a racist, grifting, lying. corrupt, ignorant Putin-loving regime will make life better for them?

WTF is wrong with people? I just don't get it.
Maybe it's, oh, I dunno, maybe people hate paying $5--$6 per gallon for gas, or out-of-control inflation, or bare shelves in grocery stores, or masses of unvetted illegals streaming across the border, maybe they even realize that people going back to work after being locked down aren't "jobs being produced by Biden's plan."

Maybe it's the simple answer to the old question: Are you better off now than you were four years ago?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: What is wrong with previous Democratic voting blocks?? [sic]
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 06:26:37 AM »
Not to mention Biden has done nothing for the Kung Flu (has even let in about 4 more variants PLUS Monkey Pox) and the cases keep rising.

Not to mention Biden has done nothing for the problem at our southern border.  As mentioned above.

Not to mention Biden has done nothing to keep girly men in tampons.

Not to mention Biden has done nothing to alleviate the baby formula problem.

Not to mention Biden has done nothing to quell out of control spending.

According to Biden, he's been able to do NOTHING in the last 1.5 years because ... republicans, or something.  Even though he holds both houses, it's still somehow the republicans fault.  Amazing.

Trump didn't spend 4 years blaming Obama.  He just made stuff happen, while fighting an insanely biased media.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 06:30:37 AM »
The ramrod primitive exhibits the same attitude of antebellum Democrat slaveholders in the South who got their feelings hurt every time a slave ran away; "I dunno why he did that, because I gave him a roof over his head and three squares a day.  Why, he had it good here."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 06:43:23 AM »
The ramrod primitive exhibits the same attitude of antebellum Democrat slaveholders in the South who got their feelings hurt every time a slave ran away; "I dunno why he did that, because I gave him a roof over his head and three squares a day.  Why, he had it good here."

PERFECT example!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 07:24:44 AM »
Black Americans and Hispanic voters turning away from Dems and Joe Biden and backing Trump loyalists in primaries?

Only a racist DUmmie would think that people should vote based on their skin color.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2022, 08:04:01 AM »
That the primitives DON'T get why is the main reason I find it all very funny. How stupid and obtuse can they be? There is no bottom to that question.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2022, 08:10:33 AM »
Star Member Samrob (1,304 posts)

What is wrong with previous Democratic voting blocks??

Black Americans and Hispanic voters turning away from Dems and Joe Biden and backing Trump loyalists in primaries? I can't get my brain around these past primaries in TX and other places where Trump fanatics have won their races by huge margins.

Not enough done on voting rights? Do these voters believe that more will be done with Republicans who have already instituted gerrymandered states and are hiring Sec. of State who have guaranteed to get counts in favor of Trump and the GOP?

Not enough done on immigration? Do these voters believe more positive outcomes with the GOP?

Mad about abortion and Roe vs Wade? Do these voters believe that abortions will disappear and that the ultra RW really do not believe or engage in abortions?

Do they all believe that the jobs being produced by Biden's plan are all because the GOP unanimously voted for them?

Do they actually believe that being led by a racist, grifting, lying. corrupt, ignorant Putin-loving regime will make life better for them?

WTF is wrong with people? I just don't get it.

Maybe they can see through all the lies spouted over the years by the left.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2022, 08:28:49 AM »
Maybe they can see through all the lies spouted over the years by the left.
Trump made that possible. He did what he said he would. Dems brought back the same do nothing, lying spin they always use. Truth always stands out against lies and propaganda.

add to that skyrocketing energy and food prices and its easy to lose confidence in a party.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2022, 09:29:37 AM »
I know this is hard to grasp libs, but perhaps these voters finally realized that Democrats are full of crap. It is an easy comparison to make and conclusion to draw that life and the economy were much better under Republicans than it has ever been under Democrat leadership.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2022, 10:09:58 PM »
Only a racist DUmmie would think that people should vote based on their skin color.

Quite redundant.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2022, 05:14:18 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216802226Maybe it's, oh, I dunno, maybe people hate paying $5--$6 per gallon for gas, or out-of-control inflation, or bare shelves in grocery stores, or masses of unvetted illegals streaming across the border, maybe they even realize that people going back to work after being locked down aren't "jobs being produced by Biden's plan."

Maybe it's the simple answer to the old question: Are you better off now than you were four years ago?

LOL.  Gotta love the Primitives.

Anytime their message doesn't resonate, the problem is with the audience, not the message.

What a bunch of goobers.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein