Author Topic: Kansas tornado primitive loses it in hospital waiting room  (Read 311 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Kansas tornado primitive loses it in hospital waiting room
« on: June 15, 2022, 01:30:10 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216800266

Oh my.

Star Member KS Toronado (7,888 posts)     Tue Jun 14, 2022, 04:56 PM

I absolutely lost it yesterday in the hospital waiting room.

I'm usually very easy going , polite & tactful in my red town in dealing with repugs but not yesterday, I
went full on MAGAstan yelling.

After checking in I went into the waiting room and was surprised MSNBC was on with volume loud enough
you could hear w/o straining. A couple came in and sat to my right and then a single gentleman to my left,
we are all listening to the Select Committee hearing when this 400 lb guy comes in and sits right
under the TV looking right at the 4 of us and starts out with "Why don't Biden investigate
all the fires the BLM rioters started" from there it went to bad mouthing the Committee, it's members,
Biden, Pelosi etc, etc, etc.

After about 5 minutes of this foul mouthed motormouth drowning out the TV, I sensed the couple was
tired of listening to him and the single gentleman was definitely tired of his rants like myself.

So I walked over to him and as loud as I could muster "You're really one dumb son of a bitch aren't you?
those fires were investigated and they were started by proud boys & oath keepers but your Fascist FQX
propaganda network will never tell you the truth." Had a couple other sentences rebutting other things
he said, and finished with "Now I'd like to listen to what my fellow reQublicans have to say about Jan 6th"

Turned around and there's a male hospital staffer with a clipboard and he's motioning me to come to him,
Oops, I'm in trouble I thought, when I got to him he says "Are you Mike?" "yes" "follow me please"
Walking down the hallway I asked how he knew it was me and he replied everybody else was too young.

Then we joked about the 400 lb guy. And yes I lied...I have no fellow repugs

When I told my brother about this today he said that would be a good question for repugs who refuse to
watch the Jan 6th hearings "What are you afraid of hearing from these reQublicans who were very
close to tRump?"

87 replies, 6763 views
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: Kansas tornado primitive loses it in hospital waiting room
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 05:18:24 AM »
starts out with "Why don't Biden investigate
all the fires the BLM rioters started" from there it went to bad mouthing the Committee, it's members,
Biden, Pelosi etc, etc, etc.

After about 5 minutes of this foul mouthed motormouth drowning out the TV, I sensed the couple was
tired of listening to him and the single gentleman was definitely tired of his rants like myself.

So I walked over to him and as loud as I could muster "You're really one dumb son of a bitch aren't you?
those fires were investigated and they were started by proud boys & oath keepers but your Fascist FQX
propaganda network will never tell you the truth."

All of the BLM arson was false flag arson?  Now Proud Boys are leaping out of bushes.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 07:27:02 AM »
This primitive needs to stick to his VFW tough guy bouncy tales.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2022, 08:38:54 AM »
When they're not claiming that the riots were justified anger and the people whose property was burned are okay because they have insurance, they're going to with "the rioters were secret Proud Boys and Oath Keepers", is that it?

So Kyle Rittenhouse shot three secret Proud Boys/Oath Keepers and dems should be celebrating, right?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 08:45:42 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 08:59:06 AM »
BlackSkimmer over there gets very upset with the OP due to the part in the tale where the hospital employee jokes about the 400 lb. guy.  She should repeat to herself this is just a show, she should really just relax. 

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2022, 09:33:51 AM »
...She should repeat to herself this is just a show, she should really just relax.

I see what you did there :hi5:

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2022, 09:37:16 AM »
When I am sitting in an ER waiting room, I generally have bigger fish to fry than who is in the White House.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.