Author Topic: If the "insurrection" hearings are that important, why isn't the DUmp on DEFCON1  (Read 535 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Just asking, since they are all obsessed with the couple of hours of bad behavior on January 6th, 2021. Obviously ignoring the hundreds of "insurrections" during the "Summer of Love". During primary and general election nights, that place is locked down unless one might be a donor.

Clearly, no one outside the leftist bubble cares about this charade tonight.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Good observation.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Down deep in their hearts they know that nobody cares.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
We want to have a "bipartisan" hearing. So.....let's get some Trump-hating rEpublicans on our side and kick off anyone who could possibly add a counter.

Yeah, it's a f'n sham, lurking DUmbasses. I see all of you idiots praising the war-mongering, and SHORT-termed, Cheney and Kitzinger. Bennie Thompson? I was BORN AND RAISED in Jackson, Ms. His entire congressional district is a shithole.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
I think these "hearings" may actually hurt them worse than help them, judging by what I read about their opener.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
The only point of this idiocy, is to try to convince Trump to not run… There are no facts that can be referred to that actually implicate Donald Trump in anything “actionable”

Offline Drafe Hoblin

The top news in Britain this hour, is Britney Spears ex-husband crashing her wedding.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
They get to yammer over the weekend. After that, we get to watch their anger grow week by week.

:popcorn:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Down deep in their hearts they know that nobody cares.

It is hilarious to read the daily e-mails that I get from the lefty outfits (NY Slimes, Washington Compost, Chicago Tribune) trying to pump this supposed "hearing" up.  Just a few that made me laugh this morning:

NY Times:

Good morning. The Jan. 6 hearings have begun. Here’s why they matter.

Hint to the media: If you have to tell us why something matters, they you've already lost the damn argument.

Bezos Post:

Jan. 6 committee blames Trump for ‘carnage’ at U.S. Capitol

Liz Cheney got her chance to rebut her dishonorable peers. She didn’t miss.

The Jan. 6 hearing dominated the airwaves — except on Fox News

How damning was the Ivanka Trump and Mark Meadows testimony?

Can't link any of these (nor did I read them) because they're behind paywalls not everyone can access.

This Chicago Tribune one made me cackle heartily:

Dozens gather at Chicago bar to watch the first of a series of televised hearings on the Capitol riot investigation

The findings of the House select committee played out on two TV screens on opposite sides of the room, with spectators glued to the proceedings as if it were Super Bowl Sunday.

And I'll leave you with this:

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

The ratings are in and Brandon isn't going to be happy

81 million voters my ass.

:lmao: :lmao: :rofl: :rofl: :loser: :loser:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
I'd give...the left of two tender body parts, to see someone hack their video, and play the video from 2016 when DU was hacked.

:lmao:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.