Author Topic: Posterior Kissing Thread about Poopy Joe  (Read 570 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Posterior Kissing Thread about Poopy Joe
« on: June 09, 2022, 06:36:31 PM »
Eliot Rosewater (28,496 posts)

I love you Joe, I really mean that sincerely.

And I fully understand why Joe Biden the person, the human being would say the following on Jimmy Kimmel last night “I have never been more optimistic about our future than I am now.“

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, Jimmy Kimmel immediately almost yelled at him how could he possibly say that and Joe responded talking about young people and their positive attitude.

But this is the wrong message to send right now, it really is. If you need people to wake up and vote who normally don’t vote they aren’t going to do that if the president says everything is perfectly fine and he’s never been more optimistic.

I really, really can’t believe at this point any Democratic politician would say that as a Democrat, I get why Joe Biden says that because that’s who he is, he really is one of the most sincere and nice people on earth especially for a politician.

In 2020, 100 million American voters saw no reason to vote, they saw no real difference between Joe Biden and Donald Trump if you can believe that.

If they think everything is fine why would they vote this time? Isn’t this the time to tell them that everything is not fine, everything is not fine at all in fact we are in an emergency situation!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216779926
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Posterior Kissing Thread about Poopy Joe
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 07:32:55 PM »
Star Member kimbutgar (17,064 posts)     Thu Jun 9, 2022, 03:19 PM

2. Agree 10000000%

He is a good man and leader. I trust him and I don’t get that he has such low approval ratings. I’m really skeptical about who does these polls and how many are they repuke leaning respondees.

LetMyPeopleVote (112,158 posts)     Thu Jun 9, 2022, 07:28 PM

4. Same here

4 replies, 404 views
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2022, 08:03:05 PM »
Joe understands all the issues because he's been on both sides of every one of them.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 08:08:38 PM »
Joe understands all the issues because he's been on both sides of every one of them.

If by "issues" you mean "ice cream", #JoeThePedophile is in wholehearted agreement with you.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 09:29:50 PM »
That just makes me shake my head, every time.

"It's not how bad things are, It's how people feel about them".

Those idiots couldn't pour piss out if a boot if the instructions were written on the heel.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2022, 09:20:38 AM »

Speaking of understanding, did everyone catch the part of the Kimmel appearance where Biden said "You don't understand, you overstand"? Apparently when people point his gaffes, he takes that as some sort of challenge, and then goes and outdoes himself.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2022, 09:26:26 AM »
The annual inflation rate in the US accelerated to 8.6% in May of 2022

F^ck Joe Biden.   :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2022, 10:51:14 AM »
The annual inflation rate in the US accelerated to 8.6% in May of 2022

F^ck Joe Biden.   :mad:

You simply don’t understand that it isn’t his fault. You see, Trump did something, then another thing happened, then a bunch more people died after Joe’s roll out of the vaccine, then a whole bunch of people flooded across our southern border … not his fault, see?

/sarcasm

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2022, 11:10:35 AM »

You simply don’t understand that it isn’t his fault. You see, Trump did something, then another thing happened, then a bunch more people died after Joe’s roll out of the vaccine, then a whole bunch of people flooded across our southern border … not his fault, see?

/sarcasm

KC

Bwahhaha.

Sarcasm tag was not necessary we are not DUmmies.  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2022, 11:19:50 AM »
Hopefully we will be saving money again this July 4th.  ::)

They touted the .16c savings in 2021 compared to 2020 but failed to tell everyone that it was 8% higher if you compared 2019 to 2021. I am sure they will twist the numbers again but it will be much harder this time.

My prediction is on June 28th the former Vice President will make the savings announcement and take a victory lap on the beach in Delaware.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2022, 09:25:54 AM »
And I fully understand why Joe Biden the person, the human being would say the following on Jimmy Kimmel last night “I have never been more optimistic about our future than I am now.“

Well DUmbass DUchebags he is the only one or, get this, Joe the corrupt pedophile is lying. The rest of the country knows what is going on, the destruction of our lives and the country under the democrat party.

"Consumer sentiment sank to its worst level on record in early June as the rising cost of food, gas, and other essentials weighed on American consumers."

Another economic record broken by Biden, his junta, and the entire democrat party. That record is the WORST CONSUMER SENTIMENT IN HISTORY. And guess what? "Experts" expected it to come in at 58.1 from another super low 58.4 in May but the "experts" just missed it when it came in at 50.2 the worst in the 50+ years of tracking consumer sentiment.

http://www.sca.isr.umich.edu/

**** all of you parasite communists. I hope you all suffer unimaginably from the DUmbass stupid policies you think will work. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2022, 12:08:54 PM »

I can't wait to wait in line at your funeral to piss on your grave.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2022, 07:26:18 PM »
Well DUmbass DUchebags he is the only one or, get this, Joe the corrupt pedophile is lying. The rest of the country knows what is going on, the destruction of our lives and the country under the democrat party.

"Consumer sentiment sank to its worst level on record in early June as the rising cost of food, gas, and other essentials weighed on American consumers."

Another economic record broken by Biden, his junta, and the entire democrat party. That record is the WORST CONSUMER SENTIMENT IN HISTORY. And guess what? "Experts" expected it to come in at 58.1 from another super low 58.4 in May but the "experts" just missed it when it came in at 50.2 the worst in the 50+ years of tracking consumer sentiment.

http://www.sca.isr.umich.edu/

**** all of you parasite communists. I hope you all suffer unimaginably from the DUmbass stupid policies you think will work.

I absolutely hate that people are suffering. I do. But I’m insulated and while I’m spending more, I can afford it. I can afford it for a very long time, and if that’s what it takes for people to wake up, so be it.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2022, 09:43:46 PM »
You guys are going to love this.

Shot:

Chaser:
Eliot Rosewater (28,515 posts)

If proven to you someone is a relative failure at their job and you keep supporting

them, you are a victim of the cult of personality.

This is true about rump fans and some others. We are at a stage in our society we cant afford to do this anymore.

No matter how much we may like someone.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211524813

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2022, 09:54:20 PM »
You guys are going to love this.

Shot:

Chaser:

Eliot Rosewater (28,515 posts)

If proven to you someone is a relative failure at their job and you keep supporting

them, you are a victim of the cult of personality.

This is true about rump fans and some others. We are at a stage in our society we cant afford to do this anymore.

No matter how much we may like someone.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211524813

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Holey shit...

A laser could find no depth to that degree of self aware.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2022, 02:38:22 PM »

Red is good right?  Means the market is Red hot.  :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member