Author Topic: The DUmbest Post of the Day, hands down  (Read 328 times)

Offline Karin

The DUmbest Post of the Day, hands down
« on: June 09, 2022, 08:00:28 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216778182

Duncanpup (9,972 posts)

My wife asked how all the muricans were at the store getting a paper
I said they are still thinking that Jesus was the only pasty white Caucasian hanging out in the holy land and yes Jesus spoke murican and was totally cool with open carry swords.

:mental:

Star Member róisín_dubh (11,486 posts)

4. Ummm, wth is this post about? nt

Star Member SYFROYH (32,633 posts)

5. What?

That's pretty much it, don't bother rowing over.  That was just cringey DUmb. 

Offline Mary Ann

Re: The DUmbest Post of the Day, hands down
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 08:09:00 AM »
I'd say that "Boog" got hold of Duncanpup's keyboard, but then the post would make more sense.

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2022, 08:11:53 AM »
Point 1: I guess it's  :stoner: o'clock somewhere
Point 2: Jesus on swords

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.  Luke 22:36 NIV

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 09:26:46 AM »
More words of wisdom from Duncanpup: 

Duncanpup (9,974 posts)

Life in Oceania magastan.
Was at local store picking up a paper the regular’s having coffee and biscuits worried about the caravan of pregnant transvestites seeking abortions here in murica and you know the democrats will register them to vote.

Then before you know it they’ll be teaching CRT in dog daycare and none of the doors will have to be locked cuz that how you stop school shootings lock all the doors.

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 09:57:07 AM »
Duncanpup (9,974 posts)

Life in Oceania magastan.
Was at local store picking up a paper the regular’s having coffee and biscuits worried about the caravan of pregnant transvestites seeking abortions here in murica and you know the democrats will register them to vote.

Then before you know it they’ll be teaching CRT in dog daycare and none of the doors will have to be locked cuz that how you stop school shootings lock all the doors.

Prime candidate for a Red flag visit.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2022, 10:17:08 AM »
DUmbest post of the day? Naw. It's only 0815 here in California. It's early. Most of the DUmbasses havent even gotten out of bed. Give it some time. I'm sure some DUmbass will come along later in the day and surpass the stupidity of the above post.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2022, 10:19:22 AM »
Prime candidate for a Red flag visit.

He'd still be drunk by the time they got there and have no clue what's going on.

He's admitted several times he has a drinking problem.  He used to be TEB and talked about drinking, a LOT!

My guess is he's on the sauce again.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2022, 10:50:10 AM »
I would think that DUmbass Duncanpup (9,972 posts) would have had a higher post count, in the mid five figures, to put up that kind of insane nonsequitor stupidity.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2022, 12:06:01 PM »
I would think that DUmbass Duncanpup (9,972 posts) would have had a higher post count, in the mid five figures, to put up that kind of insane nonsequitor stupidity.

A Malaise specialty.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2022, 03:43:04 PM »
Liquid lunch with will pitt?
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.