Author Topic: Republicans don't care if you die for them to gain total power  (Read 468 times)

Offline Mary Ann

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216776458
Cyrano (13,542 posts)

Republicans don't care if you die for them to gain total power

Here's the tremendous generalization I'm making: Republicans: "Deaths are necessary." Democrats: "Every life matters."

I really want some Republican to put up a post, right here, right now, telling me I'm wrong and why. Or I'd even like to hear from some Dem telling me I'm wrong and why.

The Republican Party has become, what is described in the oath for every federal office, "Domestic Enemies." They want total control of America. They don't give a shit about the constitution, our values, or our freedoms. They don't give a shit about anything but their own power. (And the stupid shits that keep voting for them don't get it and never will.)

Today's Republican Party is owned by the super wealthy. The Koch family, and others we've never heard of. Come the next election, everything we hold dear is on the line. And if they win/steal this one, they will control and own the 2024 election.

DU members. Democrats. People of conscience. Anyone who cares about freedom. Please hear what I'm saying. We're on the very edge of losing it all. The rest of the world has always looked up to us as what democracy and individual freedoms mean.

Each and every Democrat who can vote, or has to crawl to the polls, must do so. Our Domestic Enemies don't care if you live or die. Get to that poll, and pull every lever that says Democrat. We Dems sure as hell aren't perfect. But, unlike most Republicans, we do believe that life, democracy and freedom matter.
Democrats: "Every life matters."
I thought we couldn't say that. Isn't it raaaaaaacist to believe that All Lives Matter?
I really want some Republican to put up a post, right here, right now, telling me I'm wrong and why.
You know we can't do that, right, Dumbass?
But, unlike most Republicans, we do believe that life, democracy and freedom matter.
Says a supporter of the Party of abortion and limits to Freedom of Speech, Religion, the Press, and Assembly.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Republicans don't care if you die for them to gain total power
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2022, 06:37:01 PM »
Ocelot II (100,143 posts)

2. Except for fetuses, but that has nothing to do with babies

What.A.F'n. Moron.

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 06:48:55 PM »
Like everything else you stupidly talk about, you have that exactly 180 degree wrong. It is the democranazis that are full of hate, anger, intolerance and want to kill decent and civilized people. Just like every other leftist that has ever been alive.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 06:56:35 PM »
Cyrano (13,542 posts)

Here's the tremendous generalization I'm making: Republicans: "Deaths are necessary." Democrats: "Every life matters."

Thus speaketh a guy who loves the idea of dead babies, and supports sacrificing children to transvestite pedos to further the Lefty agenda. You won't even support armed guards in schools.
The bloody hands here are YOURS.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2022, 08:07:33 PM »
The Cyrano primitive is always good for a laugh.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2022, 08:30:50 PM »
Cyrano (13,542 posts)

Cryano, the Projectionist's Guild has warned you repeatedly about your projecting without a current membership card.

But, you're at least partly right; we don't care if YOU die...  :evil:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2022, 08:32:31 PM »
Cyrano must live on DC Comics Bizzaro world. That's the only place a post like that would make sense.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2022, 10:41:50 PM »
I care if they die irrespective of power. I'm constantly disapointed that they don't.

Stolen elections, gun grabbing, hatred for America, love for illegal immigration, a 2 tier justice system of which they approve heartily, grooming kids, ****ing up a perfectly good energy sector...

Those things have consequences. I wish slow painful death by burning were one of them.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2022, 07:50:43 AM »
Star Member bucolic_frolic (32,230 posts)

3. Carnage is a feature because it creates fear and drives people to churches
   :mental:

They want all of us dead, so I don't know what your point is, Cryano.  For the last two years you cretins have been posting about all the anti-vax and anti-mask conservatives who should all be keeling over any minute now.  Waiting with bated breath.  Counting on it, even, for political purposes. 

I'm still here, assholes. 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2022, 10:27:44 AM »
They all know it's their policies that are causing the problems, but none of them will admit it.  They will blame it on literally anything (I woke up today and the sky was BLUE, that's what's causing all these problems, not US!!)

They are most likely to get their asses handed to them in a few months and the wailing and gnashing of teeth over there will be amazing to behold.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2022, 11:27:42 AM »
They all know it's their policies that are causing the problems, but none of them will admit it.  They will blame it on literally anything (I woke up today and the sky was BLUE, that's what's causing all these problems, not US!!)

They are most likely to get their asses handed to them in a few months and the wailing and gnashing of teeth over there will be amazing to behold.

KC

Predictions like this before the Dominion Vote Tabulators of Plenty have had their say are risky things, my friend...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2022, 12:14:19 PM »
   :mental:

They want all of us dead, so I don't know what your point is, Cryano.  For the last two years you cretins have been posting about all the anti-vax and anti-mask conservatives who should all be keeling over any minute now.  Waiting with bated breath.  Counting on it, even, for political purposes. 

I'm still here, assholes.

Funny how "my body, my choice" is selective depending on the issue, isn't it?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2022, 12:16:05 PM »
It amazes me every day that liberals remember to breathe.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2022, 07:22:47 PM »
"Cyrano (13,542 posts)

Here's the tremendous generalization I'm making: Republicans: "Deaths are necessary." Democrats: "Every life matters.""

What a crock.
1. The Left sings the praises of abortion.
2. The Left loves forcing innocent children to be exposed to depraved, psychotic sexual deviants, in classrooms and elsewhere.
3. The Left looked the other way when BLM and Antifa were turning cities into war zones, and then had the gall to call their explosions of violence and lawlessness "Peaceful protests."
4. The Left pushes to defund the police, cheers on the cities that are stupid enough to do this, and then looks the other way when those cities' murder rates skyrocket as a result.
5. The Left implements idiotic policies to try and supposedly prevent mass shootings, which do absolutely nothing (i.e. "Gun- Free Zones"), and opposes measures that could actually prevent them (i.e. Allowing teachers to be armed, having school resource officers at the ready).
6. The Left cares more about protecting the "Rights" of murderers and rapists than about ensuring justice for their victims or preventing those scum from hurting anyone else.
7. The Left does all they can to portray murderers and rapists as innocent "Victims of society" who should be allowed to remain on the streets and spend as little time as possible in a jail or prison cell, if any time at all (I'm sure Darrell Brooks was quite appreciative of this when he got let out of jail with a pitifully low bail just a couple days before he then mowed down a bunch of innocent people at a Christmas parade).
8. The Left pushes tirelessly to weaken our borders, then looks the other way as Mexican drug cartels and human trafficking syndicates are thus better able to engage in their hideous work, and as psychopaths eagerly sneak across our borders and rape and murder our citizens.

So, who is it REALLY that believes "Deaths are necessary"?