Author Topic: DUmmies debunk and dismiss false flag threat against Justice Kavanaugh  (Read 390 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
mahatmakanejeeves (45,395 posts)

Man with weapon detained near Brett Kavanaugh's home

Source: Washington Post

LOCAL CRIME & PUBLIC SAFETY

Man with weapon detained near Brett Kavanaugh's home

The man allegedly told police he wanted to kill the Supreme Court Justice, according to people familiar with the investigation.

By Devlin Barrett, Dan Morse and Ellie Silverman
June 8, 2022 at 10:10 a.m. EDT

A California man carrying at least one weapon near Brett Kavanaugh’s Maryland home has been taken into custody by police, after telling officers he wanted to kill the Supreme Court justice, according to people familiar with the investigation.

The individual, described as a man in his mid-20s, was found to be carrying at least one weapon and burglary tools, these people said, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation. Police were apparently notified that the person might pose a threat to the justice, but it was not immediately clear who provided the initial tip, these people said. The man apparently did not make it on to Kavanaugh’s property in Montgomery County, but he was stopped on a nearby street, these people said.

Two people familiar with the investigation said the initial evidence indicates the man was angry about the leaked draft of an opinion by the Supreme Court signaling the court is preparing to overturn Roe. v. Wade, the 49-year-old decision that guaranteed a person’s constitutional right to have an abortion. He was also angry over a recent spate of mass shootings, those people said.

The story is developing and will be updated.

Robert Barnes and Isaac Stanley-Becker contributed to this report.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/06/08/kavanaugh-threat-arrest-justice/

Star Member Hugh_Lebowski (26,882 posts)

3. Obviously a false flag meant to make liberals look bad

Dude is clearly a crisis actor.

It's all about the gubmint taking our guns away.

Did I do that right, wingnut lurkers?

Star Member milestogo (12,371 posts)

6. I share his sentiments, but I don't have a gun.

Star Member samnsara (15,967 posts)

9. maybe this will force the rapist to resign

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142927294
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

This is entirely on Schumer and the other members of congress that threatened our SOCUTS.  :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Star Member Hugh_Lebowski (26,882 posts)

Libs don't need false flags, they make themselves look bad on a regular basis. 

TigressDem (2,222 posts)
16. Now we'll get gun control

We will get gun control because DEMs are cracking up and starting to hunt and shoot Rethugs

Don't recall any when one of your crackpots shot up a congressional baseball game, targeting the Republicans.  Did I miss those calls for gun control?
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Star Member samnsara (15,967 posts)

9. maybe this will force the rapist to resign

DUmmie obviously does not believe in our justice system. "I'm with her" is proof enough.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Hugh_Lebowski

Dude is clearly a crisis actor.

It's all about the gubmint taking our guns away.

Did I do that right, wingnut lurkers?

Let's see. From the same thread we have "obviously a false flag meant to make liberals look bad".

Quote from:
pandr32

37. Me thinks on purpose

With the hearings beginning tomorrow I fully expect more stories breaking like this--stories of "the radical left" (as TFG always refers to non-MAGATS).

For all we know a handyman was picked up on-route to a job.

This one has "false flag" along with "crisis actor".

Quote from:
20. (snip)

@gartmartin9
·
18m
Replying to
@StevenTDennis
and
@CheriJacobus
Something just doesn't sound right about this---too conveniently timed and just what GOP wants to distract from 1/6 hearings. Would not surprise me if police were complicit in sending out a false story.

I could check other threads, but don't want to take the time.

Hugh, I'm more intelligent than you could ever hope to be, son. Just don't. You're not even allowed on the same playing field.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ADsOutburst

Something just doesn't sound right about this---too conveniently timed and just what GOP wants to distract from 1/6 hearings. Would not surprise me if police were complicit in sending out a false story.

It's not the GOP that needs a distraction- it's the democrats, hence the 1/6 hearings.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Roe. v. Wade, the 49-year-old decision that guaranteed a person’s constitutional right to have an abortion.
"Person's"? The Washington Post needs to hire a biologist.

pandr32

37. Me thinks on purpose

With the hearings beginning tomorrow I fully expect more stories breaking like this--stories of "the radical left" (as TFG always refers to non-MAGATS).

For all we know a handyman was picked up on-route to a jobFo.

From California?
A California man carrying at least one weapon near Brett Kavanaugh’s Maryland home
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
TigressDem (2,222 posts)
16. Now we'll get gun control

We will get gun control because DEMs are cracking up and starting to hunt and shoot Rethugs

Nope. Start hunting republicans and you'll either be disarmed or get candles and a vigil.

Ask gage grosskreutz.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
TheProle (673 posts)
15. Is that the landscape you want

Government officials resigning due to intimidation and death threats?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TheProle (Reply #15)

Wed Jun 8, 2022, 11:38 AM

Star Member intheflow (26,807 posts)
17. Way to miss the point.

Kavanaugh never should have been confirmed, his resignation would only emphasize his cowardice we already know about.

Reply to this post

Response to intheflow (Reply #17)

Wed Jun 8, 2022, 11:50 AM

TheProle (673 posts)
18. But he was and is therefore a sitting Justice

I didn't miss the point; he's reprehensible. Protest him, impeach him, I'm all for it.

I don't want to live in a country where duly elected or appointed officials are intimidated out of office by death threats.

Reply to this post

Response to TheProle (Reply #18)

Wed Jun 8, 2022, 12:00 PM

Star Member yonder (7,608 posts)
23. Me neither but I think we're already there.

On the local/state level anyway.

Reply to this post

Response to yonder (Reply #23)

Wed Jun 8, 2022, 12:33 PM

Star Member JustAnotherGen (29,692 posts)
33. Yep

That train has left the station.

This is America now folks.

TheProle must be a LPC mole, applying such common sense.  The "star members" quickly remind everyone that violence is fine, as long as it's against whoever is standing, speaking, or simply thinking against the hive mind. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

LaMouffette (1,299 posts)

52. I hope I'm just being paranoid, but maybe this WAS a false flag operation carried out in the hope of

starting the civil war the extreme right wants so badly.

I mean, that would explain why the guy actually called the police and told him what he was about to do. He didn't really want to kill a GOP Supreme Court justice, or he would have hung up the phone and rushed in to BK's house and done the deed before the cops got there.

:urmeds:

Offline ADsOutburst

Weird. Democrats have made such a huge deal about 'dangerous' speech leading to violence. If that is true, democrats are sure as hell trying to get people killed.

Offline 67 Rover

Weird. Democrats have made such a huge deal about 'dangerous' speech leading to violence. If that is true, democrats are sure as hell trying to get people killed.

Keep in mind also that this democrat assassin had more weapons on him than all of the Jan 6 protestors. 
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Keep in mind also that this democrat assassin had more weapons on him than all of the Jan 6 protestors.

But I'm sure he was "mostly peaceful". :whatever: