Author Topic: BREAKING: Man who wanted to kill Justice Kavanaugh arrested outside of his home  (Read 524 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I find it wholly interesting that the perp's name and photo have not been released.

The perp is from California, and was upset because of the leaked draft of the upcoming R v. W decision, and of mass shootings.

Translation: The perp is a leftist. He was armed with an unidentified weapon (doesn't say if it was a firearm) and burglary tools at 1:50 AM.

Photo at the link presumably shows the front of Kavanaugh's house, which is certainly modest, if it's real.

A California man carrying at least one weapon was arrested near Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's private home in Maryland and taken into custody by police. The man had told police officers he was there to kill the Justice, the Washington Post reports.

The man was described as being in his mid-20s and was carrying at least one weapon and burglary tools, the Post reports. Police were reportedly informed that this person might pose a threat to a Supreme Court justice before making the arrest. The suspect was taken into custody on a street nearby Kavanaugh's home in Montgomery County.

According to the Post, the man was motivated to kill Kavanaugh because he was upset with the leaked draft of a majority opinion that would overturn Roe v. Wade, the landmark decision that created a constitutional right to have an abortion. The man was also angry over recent mass shootings, the Post reported.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/breaking-kavanaugh-assassin-man-arrested-kill
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Sounds like he is a protected species! :thatsright: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I think Townhall reported the perp is a 26-year-old white guy. He was not arrested on Kavanaugh's property, however. One street over, reportedly.

Commiefornia driver license, but lived/lives in Seattle.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
I think Townhall reported the perp is a 26-year-old white guy. He was not arrested on Kavanaugh's property, however. One street over, reportedly.

The Commiefornians that live up there are the ones that are too crazy to live in Commiefornia unrestrained. The ones who think Chairman Mao is a bit too soft and right-wing for them...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Perp had both a knife and a gun.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Tess Anderson

NY ComPost has the name and picture:

https://nypost.com/2022/06/08/nicholas-roske-found-brett-kavanaughs-address-online-feds-say/

looks like another insane CA lefty, ties to Minnesota as well:

:mental:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

Sadly for the media, no MAGA hat.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
‘Horrific!’: Pro-Abortion Activists Send ‘Special Message’ To Kavanaugh’s Wife And Kids — After Would-Be Assassin Is Caught By His Home
https://www.dailywire.com/news/horrific-pro-abortion-activists-send-special-message-to-kavanaughs-wife-and-kids-after-would-be-assassin-is-caught-by-his-home

Pro-abortion activist group Ruth Sent Us sent a “special message” to Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s wife and daughters — on the same day that a would-be assassin, armed with a knife and a gun, was arrested near the justice’s property.

The group, named for the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, shared several tweets after reports circulated about the man who was arrested near Kavanaugh’s home — a young man from California who said that in order to give his own life “purpose,” he intended to kill Kavanaugh. He also said that he was angry about the leaked early opinion draft, written by Justice Samuel Alito, which indicated the court might be preparing to strike down Roe v. Wade.

After announcing plans to forge ahead with “peaceful and joyful” protests — outside the homes of Alito, Kavanaugh, Justice Amy Coney Barrett, and Chief Justice John Roberts — in the coming days, they directed the next message to Kavanaugh and his family.

“We offer our thoughts & prayers to Brett & Ashley Kavanaugh after a California man arrived by taxi near their home, armed with a gun & knife, then called the police on himself to confess his murderous rage against the abusive alcoholic ‘Justice.’ We didn’t send him,” the next tweet read.

They are going after Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s wife and daughters.  :censored:  :mad:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
More on the perp:

Armed with a Glock 17, 2 mags and ammo, a tactical knife, a tactical chest rig, hammer, pliers, zip ties, and other gear including boots with padded soles on the exterior, this punk drives up in front of Kavanaugh's house in a taxi, gets out, and spies a couple of LEOs. Starts walking away, gets on his phone to 911, announces he's going to kill Kavanaugh and then himself, and he's arrested while still on the phone.

Affidavit (sorry, it's an FBI affidavit which could be, as we all know, full of lies) at the link.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/paula-bolyard/2022/06/08/torture-kidnapping-what-exactly-was-kavanaughs-would-be-assassin-planning-n1604150

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.