Author Topic: Send up a good thought for our beloved California Peggy  (Read 770 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Send up a good thought for our beloved California Peggy
« on: June 06, 2022, 04:44:38 PM »
Star Member nolabear (39,658 posts)

Send up a good thought for our beloved California Peggy

Shared with permission, and this is a quote, and all I know.

“The reason you haven’t heard from me since Friday : Saturday I crashed and went to the hospital. I had a gradual slide into having no control over my right leg .

I AM NOW OK and will be home soon!

I will post the medical stuff later, at my desk top.”

I asked if I could let you all know and for her to check in when she can. I love that woman, and I know many do.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216769598
Sounds like CalPeg may have had a stroke. There's a lot of that going around these days...

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Send up a good thought for our beloved California Peggy
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 05:11:13 PM »
Ah, I'm sure everybody has their stories about CalPeg, who lives in a large opulent mansion in a gated community.

There was the freeloading Wiley primitive in Tennessee, who was engrossed in building an "ark," which he hoped to float around the world.  Wiley claimed he'd hurt his back in a job, and was living on the social security gravy train.  He had eight kids, each of them by a different mother, and all to whom he owed years and years of back child-support.

Just before the big boat was done, he got sick, and it was decided he needed to be in enforced care somewhere.  He didn't want that, and decided to abandon his watercraft and head out to California to live off one of his sons.

He got out to California, and found out he wasn't welcome, so he ended up living on the streets.  He made many pleas on Skins's island for a place to live, and CalPeg was one of those to whom he was directed; after all, she had a big house with many unused bedrooms.

CalPeg ignored all those messages and suggestions, hanging her fellow primitive out to dry.  He eventually was found on a beach near CalPeg's city, dead from exposure.

Now one must ask: does such a woman deserve compassion?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 06:27:08 PM »
Don't give AF, sorry. They want us dead, don't expect sympathy from me.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2022, 09:05:20 PM »
Fear not, primitive. CalPig will be voting Dem long after she’s dead and buried/disposed of. And that’s all that really matters to you, isn’t it?

Don’t answer. We already know.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2022, 09:18:22 PM »
If there's any justice under Dog's heaven, CalPig's sentence in Hell will consist of Vogons reading her own poetry back at her, getting flustered when she doesn't respond the way the Vogon expects, and flushing her out the nearest airlock. Over and over again.

For eternity...

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 09:23:33 PM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2022, 09:21:53 PM »
Fear not, primitive. CalPig will be voting Dem long after she’s dead and buried/disposed of. And that’s all that really matters to you, isn’t it?

Don’t answer. We already know.

Calling it now. After her passage to hell someone will post, "voted twice for Peggy. She would appreciate it".

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2022, 07:14:52 AM »
Quote from:
CaliforniaPeggy

162. Briefly, what happened:

Friday noon: got the second Shingrix vaccine. Within minutes started to feel odd, off balance. Thought nothing of it.

Friday night: Shaking chills, felt lousy. Cold hands. Early (for me!) bedtime. Just after 10 pm.

Saturday: Little appetite. Taking it easy. Long nap in afternoon. Major change: could hardly get up from my daybed. Much weakness, esp. in my right leg. Finally got up to use the bathroom. Needed help standing up in there. My husband went to get my walker, and while he was gone, and I was standing up, though weakly...Suddenly my right leg refused to hold me up and I collapsed on the BR floor.

Attacked by the vaccine.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2022, 07:37:55 AM »
Oh God, remember "The Aching Seed?"   :lmao:

Thanks for the remembrance, Frank.  I forgot all about that ark. 

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2022, 09:11:15 AM »
I wish her well in retirement (I know, fat chance).

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2022, 06:14:37 PM »
Its been years since there has been an entry in Miskie’s Big Book of Poetry…. That may need to change.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2022, 07:28:20 PM »
Don't give AF, sorry. They want us dead, don't expect sympathy from me.

Exactly.  In fact I'll go even further and hope any ailments she has are long and painful.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2022, 07:39:48 PM »
Exactly.  In fact I'll go even further and hope any ailments she has are long and painful.

Ted Kennedy and RBG are waiting for you Peggy, enjoy your eternity in Hell.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2022, 08:18:39 PM »
Aren't thoughts and prayers offensive to a DUmmy?

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2022, 08:29:53 PM »
Aren't thoughts and prayers offensive to a DUmmy?

They prefer healing white light and support from ghost chickens.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2022, 07:16:08 AM »
They prefer healing white light and support from ghost chickens.

Wasn't sending a picture of a hand a thing back in the day too? I'm sure that they'll rapidly restore dear Peggy back to her naïve drivel on the DUmp.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2022, 09:36:53 AM »
Wasn't sending a picture of a hand a thing back in the day too? I'm sure that they'll rapidly restore dear Peggy back to her naïve drivel on the DUmp.

Yep