Author Topic: Saw a guy today sitting by the kids play area at the mall. BOUNCY  (Read 584 times)

Online CC27

doc03 (30,757 posts)

Saw a guy today sitting by the kids play area at the mall

with an open carry pistol. The only way you know he
is a good guy with a gun is whether he starts shooting or not. The mall has a no weapons policy but the minimum wage unarmed security is not going to say shit. If he started shooting security would be first one out the door.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216756826

I thought malls are gun free zones??????  :whatever:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Saw a guy today sitting by the kids play area at the mall. BOUNCY
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 03:29:01 PM »
Not sure about everyone else, but I feel more secure seeing people open carry. Then again, I'm not a spineless, whimpering, leftist.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 03:58:36 PM »
Absolutely amazes me that all the DUmmie bouncy's follow the headlines of the day.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 04:12:06 PM by 67 Rover »
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 04:41:40 PM »
doc03 (30,757 posts)

Saw a guy today sitting by the kids play area at the mall with an open carry pistol. The only way you know he is a good guy with a gun is whether he starts shooting or not. The mall has a no weapons policy but the minimum wage unarmed security is not going to say shit. If he started shooting security would be first one out the door.

So, by your own criterion for establishing "good guy"/"bad guy" status, this one falls firmly in the "good guy" category. That being the case, I fail to see what's so noteworthy about this encounter, outside of your own pearl clutching reaction to his presence, DUmbass.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2022, 04:48:30 PM »
I would guess that someone with bad intentions would want to conceal the weapon until they use it, unless they can’t conceal it.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2022, 04:52:55 PM »
doc03 (30,757 posts)

Saw a guy today sitting by the kids play area at the mall

with an open carry pistol. The only way you know he
is a good guy with a gun is whether he starts shooting or not. The mall has a no weapons policy but the minimum wage unarmed security is not going to say shit. If he started shooting security would be first one out the door.

That's quite an admission.

The DUmmy admits to complaining about a good guy with a gun (because he isn't shooting), and admits through his criterion, that their desire to ban guns is a desire to take them away from the good guys (who aren't shooting anyone).

You can learn a lot from a DUmmy (when they're accidentally honest).

:lmao:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 05:38:58 PM by CollectivismMustDie »
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2022, 05:02:19 PM »
Absolutely amazes me that all the DUmmie bouncy's follow the headlines of the day.

That's true, that's very true.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2022, 05:03:19 PM »

It gives their myopic viewpoint something to focus on.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2022, 06:06:45 PM »

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2022, 12:19:41 PM »
All of these mass-shootings have been soft targets. So somehow things get safer if the whole damn country becomes a soft target? Only to a radical leftist does this make sense.
You just don't see would-be mass shooters going to an active gun range to make their statement.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2022, 10:23:30 AM »
All of these mass-shootings have been soft targets. So somehow things get safer if the whole damn country becomes a soft target? Only to a radical leftist does this make sense.
You just don't see would-be mass shooters going to an active gun range to make their statement.

This is true but guess what there is another very common trait of mass shootings and this web site demonstrates this common trait with pictures.

https://mass-shootings.info/index.php

Can you guess what the other common trait is with mass shootings?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2022, 10:38:51 AM »

And therein lies the disconnect democrats have with everybody else on this issue; a criminal commits a  mass shooting, and democrats think that the people who should pay the price for that are regular gun owners.

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2022, 12:47:49 PM »
And therein lies the disconnect democrats have with everybody else on this issue; a criminal commits a  mass shooting, and democrats think that the people who should pay the price for that are regular gun owners.

There is no disconnect. The democrats are lying. They want us unarmed and with no way to fight back when they come to kill us.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2022, 05:50:00 AM »
There's a theory that most democrats can't legally own firearms because they can't pass a basic background form.  If they can't own guns,, then nobody should legally own firearms
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2022, 11:19:04 AM »
There's a theory that most democrats can't legally own firearms because they can't pass a basic background form.  If they can't own guns,, then nobody should legally own firearms

First they came for the guns, but I said nothing because I was told gun owners were nutjobs who wanted to kill black people and children.