Author Topic: VIDEO: Janet Yellen: OOOPS! I Was WRONG About Inflation  (Read 145 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Janet Yellen: OOOPS! I Was WRONG About Inflation
« on: June 01, 2022, 12:14:24 PM »
So  Janet Yellen finally admits that she was WRONG about inflation being merely "transitory" because she didn't understand what  was going to happen. The big question is WHY Janet Yellen remains as Secretary of the Treasury. After her humiliating admission, WHY hasn't she resigned? Sleepy Joe won't fire her because he never admits he was wrong since he too was hyping that inflation was merely "transitory."

Anyone with even a brief familiarity with an Economics 101 textbook would immediately understand that when you vastly increase the money supply in order to pay for yuuuuuuuge multi-trillion dollar government programs, it would result in (SURPRISE! SURPRISE!) high inflation. Yet we have a Secretary of the Treasury who admitted that she was too clueless to understand this basic economic factor that was predicted by many including even some honest Democrat economists such as Larry Summers and Steve Rattner.

And now EVERYBODY has to suffer much higher gasoline, food, and other prices due to the complicity of this regime in hyping hyperinflationary policies whose effects were utterly predictable.

https://youtu.be/O9ydDlJaR2o

Offline landofconfusion80

Re: VIDEO: Janet Yellen: OOOPS! I Was WRONG About Inflation
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 07:19:17 PM »
I really should've nominated myself for that position when they started discussing those checks- my magic 8 ball is uncanny with simple economic predictions
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)