Author Topic: DUmmie goes to the movies - Can't resist a Mask Bouncy  (Read 484 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
DUmmie goes to the movies - Can't resist a Mask Bouncy
« on: May 30, 2022, 08:33:52 PM »
Started OP about how good the movie was, made it one whole sentence before turning it into a bouncy.
I think he's having trouble letting go of his long ago mandated high ground.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216748225

Mon May 30, 2022, 09:05 PM
Initech (91,844 posts)

Saw Top Gun: Maverick today.
And the movie was awesome. It was definitely worth waiting two years for, and it has to be seen on the big screen.

Anyway, my movie going experience was nearly ruined because while I was waiting in the lobby for the other half of my party, and some douchebag walks by me and noticed that I have a mask on and says the words "face diaper" to me. I was like "what a ****ing asshole!".

Is it wrong for me to wish that conspiracy theorist morons like this get the worst possible case of it?

Response to Initech (Original post)Mon May 30, 2022, 09:11 PM
Eliot Rosewater (28,401 posts)

3. That childish nonsense is never in this childs mind if not for something said by
the proven dumbest human being alive, donnie boy trump.
Assholes like this NEVER come up with this on their own, to deny science and a pandemic.

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Reply #3)Mon May 30, 2022, 09:18 PM
Initech (91,844 posts)

5. No, and anyone who spouts pandemic denial crap is an instant block for me!

Response to Initech (Original post)Mon May 30, 2022, 09:24 PM
liberal N proud (59,162 posts)

7. I immediately think trumkp supporter when people act like that.

Vulgarity is the norm from the trump supporters.

Offline jukin

Re: DUmmie goes to the movies - Can't resist a Mask Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 09:05:45 PM »
Sorry DUmbass but those vaccinated and boosted... and boosted... and boosted stand a higher chance of getting the coof. Also death from the coof for those is getting higher and higher as a percentage.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 11:39:17 PM »
Zero bongs awarded.

The DUmmy could have at least made it fun and had tony fauci jumping out of the bushes dressed like inspector clouseau.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 06:21:08 AM by CollectivismMustDie »
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 11:54:07 PM »
I saw it as well and I'm surprised the DUmmie went to see such a Pro-American military movie.

For those who haven't seen it, it is WELLLLLLLL worth it. Saw it in Augusta this weekend. This was probably one of the best movies I've ever seen. In 20 years I've only been to the theater 3 times. Passion of the Christ, American Sniper, and this one. I'd go see this one in the theater again in a heartbeat. Already reserved the download on itunes.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2022, 12:16:17 AM »
I saw it as well and I'm surprised the DUmmie went to see such a Pro-American military movie.

For those who haven't seen it, it is WELLLLLLLL worth it. Saw it in Augusta this weekend. This was probably one of the best movies I've ever seen. In 20 years I've only been to the theater 3 times. Passion of the Christ, American Sniper, and this one. I'd go see this one in the theater again in a heartbeat. Already reserved the download on itunes.

Agreed. I saw it on Top Gun Tuesday and have plans to see it again in IMax. Also I love that they didn't change the opening scene except for modernising the aircraft on the flight deck.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2022, 08:36:42 AM »
3. That childish nonsense is never in this childs mind if not for something said by
the proven dumbest human being alive, donnie boy trump.
Assholes like this NEVER come up with this on their own, to deny science and a pandemic.

Wrong! How quickly you forget, it was our side that encouraged mask-wearing, that is, until Fauci told an obvious lie and said they don't work and that medical professionals needed them instead.

7. I immediately think trumkp supporter when people act like that.

Vulgarity is the norm from the trump supporters.

???

The only vulgarity came from the person telling the story.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2022, 11:23:43 AM »
People still wearing masks? Haven't worn one other than a Doctor's visit a month or two ago, and almost no one wears the face diaper at the grocery store anymore. Then again, I live in a normal sane state (mostly).
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2022, 12:44:11 PM »
People still wearing masks? Haven't worn one other than a Doctor's visit a month or two ago, and almost no one wears the face diaper at the grocery store anymore. Then again, I live in a normal sane state (mostly).
I still see them driving around, alone in their car, wearing a mask. For who's benefit is that for anyway?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2022, 01:08:10 PM »
I still see them driving around, alone in their car, wearing a mask. For who's benefit is that for anyway?

Virtue signaling has never been easier
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2022, 06:38:31 PM »

I had to take a kid to our doc today and there are signs plastered all over about masks being mandatory, etc...
Of course we go inside maskless because that's what I do and what do you recon we saw? No one gave a damn, no one was wearing them. Not even the staff. No one cares anymore, that plane crashed many months ago

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2022, 08:43:36 PM »

I live in the redder than red Florida panhandle so.....  :-)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site