Author Topic: I feel shi**y even owning a gun  (Read 429 times)

Offline DUmpDiver

I feel shi**y even owning a gun
« on: May 30, 2022, 01:15:12 AM »
vercetti2021 (7,535 posts)

I feel shi*ty even owning a gun
Since this mass shooting. Just feel like I don't even want mine anymore. But I'm conflicted too. Someone who is also transgender. Being without protection scares me. But I don't like carrying anymore. But I feel I have to because i don't want to be a victim. What am I supposed to do? Please be kind. I'm not a gun humper.

I'm sorry but I've been following DUmmieland since 2001, both on CU and here, since 2001 this has to be the worst, most obvious mole troll that I've EVAH seen.  How this mole made it to 7,500 posts is beyond me.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216746020
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 01:23:33 AM by DUmpDiver »

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: I feel shi**y even owning a gun
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 03:41:05 AM »
It's that good old country comfort living in the briar patch while waiting for the morons to arrive.

Online BamaMoose

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 03:45:40 AM »
If he's not a mole, his previous posts about his mental health make him a huge red-flag candidate.

From a few months ago:

vercetti2021 (7,536 posts)

I'm turning into a raging asshole today

My mental state has officially been pushed into I do not give a **** territory. I'm angry as hell today. I'm confronting people who are just so ******* stupid and ignorant. I'm just over being quiet and silent about shit. I'm a raging angry bitch. I'm also sad and deep down ready to cry and just scream and rampage and break whatever I can see. Items, friendships, relationships with family. I'm ready to just severe it all. I'm just done with peoples bullshit. I'm over the fake assholes and users.

I collectively told them all to suck a dick and die today. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. And the day isn't close to being over. I'm over people and their dumbassry.

I'm ready to cry and slice up my own arm just to get my angry under control. 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/115112707

From 2018:

vercetti2021 (7,537 posts)

Battle with depression

So...lately DU has been a place to escape to feel more with people with the same ideologies. So far it's been helping, but last night I had a huge fight with a close friend over a decision she made without consulting me. Needless to say, I broke down and started to tear myself down like I normally do. Not sure why I do this, maybe since my ex best friend destroyed me as a person and the feeling of self worth just went.

I've been battling depression for over a decade now, I have one suicide attempt on my belt. For the longest time I was actually okay? Sort of. I was in a mentally abusive relationship for nearly 7 years and that was difficult, but I settled obviously for what I could have and feel something. Sadly the past 4 years have completely beat the hell out of me mentally. Friends have backed stabbed me, I'm terrified of the people I do love hurting me or leaving. Guess what I am saying, my depression has hit near suicide levels again and I don't have the means of getting help since I'm uninsured.

I'm reaching out for help. Please. Holding this in isn't becoming too hard to control now.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/11518329

So, his self-described mental issues include clinical depression, gender dysphoria, rage issues and suicidal thoughts (including one failed suicide attempt).  He is the poster child for red-flag laws.  But, will any of the DUmmies recognize that and try to get him disarmed, by force if necessary, by the police?  Somehow, I doubt that's going to happen.  Much like the inner-city residents who refuse to cooperate with the police, they will rant and rave about gun violence, but they wont become part of the solution.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 06:30:57 AM »
vercetti2021 (7,535 posts)

I feel shi*ty even owning a gun
Since this mass shooting. Just feel like I don't even want mine anymore. But I'm conflicted too. Someone who is also transgender. Being without protection scares me. But I don't like carrying anymore. But I feel I have to because i don't want to be a victim. What am I supposed to do? Please be kind. I'm not a gun humper.

Your gun identifies as a long bow.

Quit your crying.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 06:44:22 AM »
If he's not a mole, his previous posts about his mental health make him a huge red-flag candidate.

From a few months ago:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/115112707

From 2018:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/11518329

So, his self-described mental issues include clinical depression, gender dysphoria, rage issues and suicidal thoughts (including one failed suicide attempt).  He is the poster child for red-flag laws.  But, will any of the DUmmies recognize that and try to get him disarmed, by force if necessary, by the police?  Somehow, I doubt that's going to happen.  Much like the inner-city residents who refuse to cooperate with the police, they will rant and rave about gun violence, but they wont become part of the solution.
Agreed.
His mental state appears to be nearly identical to that of most of the past mass shooters. Nearly all of them were people whose friends and loved ones KNEW they were unbalanced, violent, and dangerous, yet they didn't do anything about it until it was too late
The best way to curb the number of mass shootings is encouraging regular people to step up and act if they know someone who is showing those kinds of warning signs, rather than just sitting back and hoping he or she doesn't snap and start killing people.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2022, 08:39:00 AM »
Every leftist lives in a questionable mental state and is unbalanced, violent and dangerous. They really are becoming less and less indistinguishable from each other.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2022, 10:20:52 AM »
Dear lefty gun grabbers,

You want to ban guns because people commit murder with them.

After you've gotten your penises cut off because of rape, we'll talk.

Until then **** all the way off.

Sincerely,

Patriotic Americans
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2022, 07:55:41 AM »
He should be reported.  Disaster waiting to happen.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2022, 09:58:16 AM »
He should be reported.  Disaster waiting to happen.

It wouldn't matter. How many times has some moonbat shot up a room full of people, and we find out after the fact that they'd been on the FBI's radar for years with the Feebs doing nothing about it?

Feebs and their masters would rather have an incident of gun violence to bludgeon the law abiding with, than prevent a glaringly obvious act of violence in the making.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2022, 12:49:11 PM »
It wouldn't matter. How many times has some moonbat shot up a room full of people, and we find out after the fact that they'd been on the FBI's radar for years with the Feebs doing nothing about it?

Feebs and their masters would rather have an incident of gun violence to bludgeon the law abiding with, than prevent a glaringly obvious act of violence in the making.
Tell the FBI the DUmmie has been school board meetings trying to get "drag queen story time" removed from the elementary school.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2022, 01:03:00 PM »
My mental state has officially been pushed into I do not give a **** territory. I'm angry as hell today. I'm confronting people who are just so ******* stupid and ignorant. I'm just over being quiet and silent about shit. I'm a raging angry bitch. I'm also sad and deep down ready to cry and just scream and rampage and break whatever I can see. Items, friendships, relationships with family. I'm ready to just severe it all. I'm just done with peoples bullshit. I'm over the fake assholes and users.

Your rage and self-importance are amusing but generally meaningless.  Clearly it is you who are the stupid one and raging about it is yet another example of your stupidity.

Do yourself and the world a favor and set your carbon footprint to zero and temperature to the same as the room you are in.  EVERYONE will be happier.  Say Hi to Scamdy.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2022, 01:15:12 PM »
I find it interesting that the OP didn't feel sickened by any of the other mass killings that have gone on since he became a gun owner. Wonder what may this one feel different.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.