Author Topic: Joe Rogan on Gun Confiscation.  (Read 241 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Joe Rogan on Gun Confiscation.
« on: May 29, 2022, 11:55:20 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/29/joe-rogan-if-you-ban-guns-only-criminals-will-be-armed/
He also expressed concern over gun bans from a different angle, explaining that a disarmed population necessarily gives all the power to the ruling class in Washington:

I don’t think it’s wise to take all the guns away from people and give all the power to the government. We see how they are with an armed populace, they still have a tendency towards totalitarianism. And the more increased power and control you have over people, the easier it is for them to do what they do. And it’s a natural inclination, when you’re a person in power, to try to hold more power and acquire more power.

Rogan added, “Freedoms lost are rarely regained.”
Never ever give up your guns.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Joe Rogan on Gun Confiscation.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2022, 02:48:55 PM »
Never ever give up your guns.

I don't surrender any of my rights, even if the vermin inside the Beltway say they've revoked 'em to the thunderous applause of imbeciles.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus