Author Topic: The GOP is running scared....  (Read 448 times)

Offline CC27

The GOP is running scared....
« on: May 27, 2022, 02:28:45 PM »
Lulu Latech (28,977 posts)

Now they want to "compromise" on what will be watered down gun legislation. Democrats need to be bold and keep calling them out on their BS. They are going to lose.....Take a lesson Democrats...Be like Beto and rise up!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216737260

Wrong again DUmmie. Just a bunch of RINOS being wimpy

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: The GOP is running scared....
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 02:58:33 PM »
Be like Beto and rise up!

Love this framing.

Robert O'Rourke isn't "rising up". Robert O'Rourke and people like him are the ones promoting specious, fashionable positions.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 03:12:44 PM »
Love this framing.

Robert O'Rourke isn't "rising up". Robert O'Rourke and people like him are the ones promoting specious, fashionable positions.

For his blue checkmark Twitter and Instagram followers, which the media thinks reflects reality.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2022, 03:18:50 PM »
Just a bunch of RINOS being wimpy

Now what are they doing? Is this their plot to lose 2022?

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2022, 04:29:05 PM »

Now they want to "compromise" on what will be watered down gun legislation. Democrats need to be bold and keep calling them out on their BS. They are going to lose.....Take a lesson Democrats...Be like Beto and rise up!
This is good advice, Democrats. write off the RINOs. You don't need them! Go all out on Confiscation just before an election. Do it! You know you want to! This is your time!

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2022, 09:34:47 PM »
What new law can pass The Senate would have kept the TX shooter from legally buying a rifle?

Any "compromise" meetings between Ds and Rs is just window dressing that is symbolic at best.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2022, 07:54:02 AM »
... Democrats need to be bold and keep calling them out on their BS. They are going to lose.....Take a lesson Democrats...Be like Beto and rise up!

:rotf: I frequently post that DU's crazy ideas and bigoted denigrations of normal people should be made planks in the Dem Party platform, and it's not because I wish the Dems well. Is Lulu Latech a mole urging the Dems to harm themselves? :rotf: Or a DU-crazy urging more crazy? :lmao:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2022, 12:59:59 PM »
:rotf: I frequently post that DU's crazy ideas and bigoted denigrations of normal people should be made planks in the Dem Party platform, and it's not because I wish the Dems well. Is Lulu Latech a mole urging the Dems to harm themselves? :rotf: Or a DU-crazy urging more crazy? :lmao:

"DU's crazy ideas and bigoted denigrations of normal people should be made planks in the Dem Party platform" They already are.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2022, 01:25:43 PM »
People who don't know the difference between men and women, and their beta supporters, really aren't scaring anyone, whether they're in congress or not.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2022, 01:41:30 PM »
I do know one GOPer who is, or should be, running scared, Liz Cheney. From the polling info I've seen, she might be shellacked, with a double or triple coat.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2022, 06:48:01 PM »

nah, she's not a mole - she just lives in the same state I do - Debs is not a native (from Joisey), she just has that western WA myopia:

https://www.mylife.com/debra-franklin/e231731284572

here, gunning for that useless RINO Jaime Huerra Butless, I did see that poll where Liz is thirty points behind her primary challenger, Jaime here is only six points behind Joe Kent but stalling.