Author Topic: Gun nuts arguments are all debunked with Uvalde  (Read 424 times)

Offline CC27

Gun nuts arguments are all debunked with Uvalde
« on: May 27, 2022, 10:19:23 AM »
Star Member boston bean (34,943 posts)

Not like they always weren’t. But for sake of shoving this shit in their face, here we go.

We can keep schools fortified and safe. ****ing bullshit. See below.
Good guys with guns. Again, ****ing bullshit. Lots of bulky guys with lots of guns in body armor were afraid and did shit while mothers attempted the rescue of their own children from a rampaging murderous most likely incel piece of shit.
More guns guns guns for everyone. Again ****ing bullshit, see just above.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216735714

Wrong again you demented bitch

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Gun nuts arguments are all debunked with Uvalde
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 10:24:28 AM »
Too bad the unarmed teachers had to wait an hour for the armed guys to show up and act.

I believe there would have been far fewer casualties and the police can do what they do best and fill out the reports and investigate.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 10:30:33 AM »
Too bad the unarmed teachers had to wait an hour for the armed guys to show up and act.

I believe there would have been far fewer casualties and the police can do what they do best and fill out the reports and investigate.

Yup. When seconds count, the police are right outside but an hour away..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2022, 11:45:20 AM »
Just saying "****ing bullshit" does not "debunk" anything, moron.  Eventually, a good guy with a gun did take him out.  It's how it ended. 

Now, the story just keeps getting stranger and stranger as details emerge, people change their tales to CYA, etc.  My tinfoil hat is on fire.  I think Biden did it on purpose and paid for the pricey kit. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2022, 11:55:02 AM »
It's weird how these things seem to happen right when the NRA is having a convention.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2022, 12:00:43 PM »
Hide 5 is calling. Trevor wants his definition of deunked back.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2022, 12:06:12 PM »
1. There was no security at the school. Dirtbag hopped a fence and made it into the classroom un-freaking-impeded. :thatsright:  :thatsright:  :thatsright:  :thatsright:

2. Local police arrived 4 or 5 minutes later, but pulled back and tried to negotiate when Dirtbag fired at them, and called for back-up. My guess is that they were not trained for such a situation and didn't know what to do.  :censored:  :banghead:  :censored:  :banghead:  :censored:

3. Border Patrol people (AKA "Good Guys with guns) arrived almost an hour after Dirtbag entered, who evidently did know what to do, entered and took out Dirtbag. I wonder how many children who might have been saved had local PD known what to do bled out during that 40-50 minute delay. Maybe none, but the local PD didn't try :argh:  :censored:  :argh:  :censored:  :argh: !
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2022, 12:39:09 PM »
A teacher propped the door open, heard/saw the killer firing at some guys in a funeral-home parking-lot... then ran inside to grab her phone, leaving the door propped open. 

Total Murphy's law situation.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2022, 12:55:21 PM »
It's weird how these things seem to happen right when the NRA is having a convention.

No, they just get attention around those times.  Media picks and chooses what events to spotlight based on what narrative they (or their directors, depending on one's levels of paranoia) are pushing.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2022, 01:09:07 PM »
Star Member boston bean (34,943 posts)

Not like they always weren’t. But for sake of shoving this shit in their face, here we go.

We can keep schools fortified and safe. ****ing bullshit. See below.
Good guys with guns. Again, ****ing bullshit. Lots of bulky guys with lots of guns in body armor were afraid and did shit while mothers attempted the rescue of their own children from a rampaging murderous most likely incel piece of shit.
More guns guns guns for everyone. Again ****ing bullshit, see just above.

People on that side of the debate want you to entrust YOUR and YOUR FAMILYS life to the police who may or may not be there in time and also may not act even if they are there minutes later.  :censored:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2022, 01:24:08 PM »
The boston bean primitive is one of the Four Horsewomen of the Femapocalypse. Lot of hot air but nothing else.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2022, 01:26:05 PM »
People on that side of the debate want you to entrust YOUR and YOUR FAMILYS life to the police who may or may not be there in time and also may not act even if they are there minutes later.

Yep. You’re much better off being your own first responder.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2022, 03:51:45 PM »
Hide 5 is calling. Trevor wants his definition of deunked back.

I find that hard to believe. Trevor is way too busy being a White Knight for HiLIARy to do much of anything else.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2022, 03:59:28 PM »
  :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2022, 04:02:09 PM »
I don't know statistics on this, but if a good guy with a gun stopped a shooter (or would-be shooter), does anyone think we'd be likely to hear about it?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2022, 04:14:14 PM »
I don't know statistics on this, but if a good guy with a gun stopped a shooter (or would-be shooter), does anyone think we'd be likely to hear about it?

No it would be touted as another senseless gun death and added to the bogus statistic.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member