Author Topic: Sick Loser S.O.B. (Robert Francis O'Rourke) crashes press conference  (Read 699 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
'Sick Son of a Bitch' Beto O'Rourke Crashes Uvalde Press Conference

Perpetual loser Beto O'Rourke — also a current candidate running for governor of Texas — crashed a Wednesday afternoon press conference called by Governor Greg Abbott (R) in Uvalde, Texas, on Wednesday afternoon following Tuesday's horrific shooting at an elementary school that saw a madman kill 19 young children and two teachers before begin gunned down by a heroic Border Patrol Agent.

Storming toward the stage where Abbott and local and state authorities were assembled, O'Rourke shamelessly and disgustingly tried to take advantage of Uvalde's tragedy in some demented attempt to politicize the horror being felt in the community and get a clip of him being some sort of tough guy.

Senator Ted Cruz told O'Rourke to "sit down" and people in attendance could be heard shouting for O'Rourke to "go home." The Democrat candidate for governor was condemned by Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin: "Sir, you're out of line," McLaughlin said repeatedly. "Please leave this auditorium. I can't believe you're a sick son of a bitch who would come to a deal like this to make a political issue," he added.

Beto's sick publicity stunt while some families of students and faculty at Robb Elementary School still await being reunited with their loved ones and more than one dozen victims of the attack remain hospitalized was preceded by additional details on the horrific events that played out in the small Texas city on Tuesday.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/05/25/sick-son-of-a-bitch-beto-orourke-crashes-uvalde-press-conference-n2607782
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
What a shit head. Good Lord, there are no depths to which he won’t sink.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Bobby is desperate for attention. He also doesn't understand Uvalde County. It's very Hispanic and votes heavily R. That stunt might play well in Austin or some parts of Houston, but Uvalde residents are likely to see it as the insulting exploitation of grief it was.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
More evidence that Robert Francis is a full bore moonbat.  As if this from his Senate run against Cruz wasn't enough

sonnet xix milton

The scary parts are 1. He almost beat Cruz in that Senate race (Ted was kind of phoning it in) 2. He hasn't been run out of the D party for his moonbattery, which implies they are ok with it.  Will this immature display cause any Beto stickers to be pulled off of cars, or will they continue to bow to the crybaby minority like the NPCs and the DUmp?  Only time will tell.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

I dare Bobby to take his stupid grandstanding schtick to 95th and Western Avenue in Chicago to lecture inner city thugs. As Governor Abbott rightfully said, more mass shootings take place in Chicago every week.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Bobby is desperate for attention. He also doesn't understand Uvalde County. It's very Hispanic and votes heavily R. That stunt might play well in Austin or some parts of Houston, but Uvalde residents are likely to see it as the insulting exploitation of grief it was.

There's a lot that Bobby doesn't understand. That's why he's a loser, and a Dem. He's filthy rich, but in the end, he's a loser.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Mr Mannn

I'm not seeing any news on a bump in the polls for that stunt. In DUmmyland it should work, but in real life people are sick of theatrics.

Offline Old n Grumpy

I'm not seeing any news on a bump in the polls for that stunt.

He should have a couple of bumps on his head and a black eye for that one. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

Fiery, but Mostly Stupid: A Robert O'Rourke Story

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I'm ashamed to admit this, but my stepson and his wife think Bobby Francis is the answer to all their problems.

And yes, they live in Austin, TX.

:whatever:

Offline enslaved1

Re: Sick Loser S.O.B. (Robert Francis O'Rourke) crashes press conference
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2022, 08:47:46 AM »
Uvalde, Texas residents react to Beto O'Rourke disrupting Abbott press conference: 'Bull----'

I'm a TX transplant, but it scares me that this guy has any traction whatsoever here and hasn't been laughed out of the state.  Or drug down to a boarder, any boarder, dropped on the other side like in a Looney Tunes cartoon and tell whichever state he's left in that he is their problem now. 

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2022, 09:32:38 AM »
Uvalde, Texas residents react to Beto O'Rourke disrupting Abbott press conference: 'Bull----'

I'm a TX transplant, but it scares me that this guy has any traction whatsoever here and hasn't been laughed out of the state.  Or drug down to a boarder, any boarder, dropped on the other side like in a Looney Tunes cartoon and tell whichever state he's left in that he is their problem now.

There are apparently enough moonbats in Texas to make Bobby Francis a viable contender. He gave Ted Cruz a run for his money in Cruz's last election in 2018. Cruz won with 50.9% of the vote versus Bobby Francis with 48.3%.

Bobby Francis does quite well with raising money, especially outside Texas. But Houston and Austin, being the seeping cesspools of leftism that they are, along with fairly large chunks of DFW, Bobby Francis should not be counted out.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2022, 02:12:48 PM »
I'm not seeing any news on a bump in the polls for that stunt. In DUmmyland it should work, but in real life people are sick of theatrics.

Polls tend to lag behind, but if he gets a bump from this, it's a sham.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2022, 03:02:34 PM »
Polls tend to lag behind, but if he gets a bump from this, it's a sham.

Just like his sham that he's Hispanic, when in reality he's of Irish origin. Wouldn't one think that his given name of Robert Francis O'Rourke give that away automatically? Sadly gullible low information Dems in media, Hollywood, and sadly even in Texas think he's of Hispanic.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2022, 03:06:17 PM »
A perfect place to park this:

Beto Interrupts Press Conference To Remind Everyone He's A Giant Turd

AUSTIN, TX—As leadership in Texas held a press conference to give updates on the tragic school shooting in Uvalde, candidate for governor Beto O'Rourke took the time to drop by and remind everyone he's a giant turd.

"Governor Abbott and people of Texas, my name is Robert Francis, and I am a massive turd," he began. "I am not just a turd but a tool, and a wanker as well! Vote for me this November!"

The bizarre weirdo then began to pass out "VOTE FOR BETO!" campaign literature to the stunned members of the audience.

Several Texas officials angrily stood up and informed O'Rourke that a school shooting press conference was not an appropriate place to remind everyone that he sucks.

"Listen, Beta, we all know you suck, but can we talk about this later? This isn't a good time," said Governor Abbott.

"NO! We shall talk about this RIGHT NOW!" cried O'Rourke, shaking his finger in the air. "The world must know just how much of a steaming pile of crap I am! I will NOT be silent! I'm garbage, I tell you, PURE GARBAGE! And I can do skateboard tricks! Watch!"

O'Rourke then performed a kickflip on a skateboard he had brought with him.

"Wow! A real live turd!" replied several Democrat members of the audience. "Finally, a candidate who tells it like it is!"

At publishing time, O'Rourke's public confrontation cost him dearly among independent voters but increased his popularity by 23% on the Left.

https://babylonbee.com/news/beto-interrupts-press-conference-to-remind-everyone-hes-a-piece-of-garbage

Offline enslaved1

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2022, 03:19:54 PM »
A perfect place to park this:

Beto Interrupts Press Conference To Remind Everyone He's A Giant Turd

AUSTIN, TX—As leadership in Texas held a press conference to give updates on the tragic school shooting in Uvalde, candidate for governor Beto O'Rourke took the time to drop by and remind everyone he's a giant turd.

"Governor Abbott and people of Texas, my name is Robert Francis, and I am a massive turd," he began. "I am not just a turd but a tool, and a wanker as well! Vote for me this November!"

The bizarre weirdo then began to pass out "VOTE FOR BETO!" campaign literature to the stunned members of the audience.

Several Texas officials angrily stood up and informed O'Rourke that a school shooting press conference was not an appropriate place to remind everyone that he sucks.

"Listen, Beta, we all know you suck, but can we talk about this later? This isn't a good time," said Governor Abbott.

"NO! We shall talk about this RIGHT NOW!" cried O'Rourke, shaking his finger in the air. "The world must know just how much of a steaming pile of crap I am! I will NOT be silent! I'm garbage, I tell you, PURE GARBAGE! And I can do skateboard tricks! Watch!"

O'Rourke then performed a kickflip on a skateboard he had brought with him.

"Wow! A real live turd!" replied several Democrat members of the audience. "Finally, a candidate who tells it like it is!"

At publishing time, O'Rourke's public confrontation cost him dearly among independent voters but increased his popularity by 23% on the Left.

https://babylonbee.com/news/beto-interrupts-press-conference-to-remind-everyone-hes-a-piece-of-garbage

Not satire, but accurate reporting. 

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2022, 03:35:52 PM »
Just like his sham that he's Hispanic, when in reality he's of Irish origin. Wouldn't one think that his given name of Robert Francis O'Rourke give that away automatically? Sadly gullible low information Dems in media, Hollywood, and sadly even in Texas think he's of Hispanic.

Robert O'Rourke: As Hispanic as Knappogue Castle.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2022, 04:37:15 PM »
In a different era, Bobby would be proudly claiming to be Irish royalty. Different era, different phoniness.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2022, 05:04:02 PM »
In a different era, Bobby would be proudly claiming to be Irish royalty. Different era, different phoniness.

I'm sure he's claimed to be a Cherokee princess more than once...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus