Author Topic: The Experiment's Over  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Drafe Hoblin

The Experiment's Over
« on: October 23, 2021, 05:38:02 AM »
Get rid of female sideline-reporters.  I was there at the dawn and nothing's evolved in 45-ish years.  They never offer key psychological info. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: The Experiment's Over
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 10:27:38 AM »
Get rid of female sideline-reporters.  I was there at the dawn and nothing's evolved in 45-ish years.  They never offer key psychological info.

Many of the NFL and College Football females who are sideline reporters are simply just eye candy, if even meeting that standard.  To the eye of the beholder, I guess.

With the exception of women such as Suzy Kolber, Andrea Kreamer, Pam Ward, Linda Cohn, Beth Mowins, Holly Rowe, and a few others I'm inevitably forgetting.

The ladies who work at the MLB Network, the NFL Network, and the Golf Channel on a regular basis have just as much knowledge about their respective sports as men, if not more.  Have already listed a few from the major networks, but I respect anyone who knows what their talking about, regardless of gender or race.  There are a lot more idiotic and insipid male people in sports media than females.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 08:09:06 PM »
Female-broadcasters are okay.  I'm constantly defending Beth Mowins.  She uses 'original' slang and you can tell by the pitch of her voice that she's seeing something and analyzing a motive.

Broadcasters have inside information.  The eye-candy wants fans to be distracted by hearsay.

Offline NJCardFan

• Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 05:21:02 PM »
Many of the NFL and College Football females who are sideline reporters are simply just eye candy, if even meeting that standard.  To the eye of the beholder, I guess.

With the exception of women such as Suzy Kolber, Andrea Kreamer, Pam Ward, Linda Cohn, Beth Mowins, Holly Rowe, and a few others I'm inevitably forgetting.

The ladies who work at the MLB Network, the NFL Network, and the Golf Channel on a regular basis have just as much knowledge about their respective sports as men, if not more.  Have already listed a few from the major networks, but I respect anyone who knows what their talking about, regardless of gender or race.  There are a lot more idiotic and insipid male people in sports media than females.
Don't forget Rachael Nichols. And I hear ya. Nothing I find sexier than a woman who knows her sports. I was a Suzie Kolber mark from the jump even though she shared a show with that douche Keith Olbermann.
Leftism Is A Bottomless Pit Of Absurdity