Author Topic: Biden secretly flying underage migrants into NY in the dead of night  (Read 1192 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

human smuggling?
Midnight runs: Biden secretly flying underage migrants into NY in the dead of night

Planeloads of underage migrants are being flown secretly into suburban New York in an effort by President Biden’s administration to quietly resettle them across the region, The Post has learned.

The charter flights originate in Texas, where the ongoing border crisis has overwhelmed local immigration officials, and have been underway since at least August, according to sources familiar with the matter.

Last week, The Post saw two planes land at the Westchester County Airport, where most of the passengers who got off appeared to be children and teens, with a small portion appearing to be men in their 20s.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/midnight-biden-secretly-flying-underage-migrants-ny-night

Why so sneaky?  If this is above board, why do it in the dead of the night?  What is the bidunce mal-administration hiding?

Were these "passengers" covid tested and vaccinated?

And why do I need to provide ID and proof of who I am to fly when these illegals get a free pass?

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Biden secretly flying underage migrants into NY in the dead of night
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 02:34:20 PM »
Why so sneaky?  If this is above board, why do it in the dead of the night?  What is the bidunce mal-administration hiding? You mean other than his widely known predilection for touching kids - and worse?

Were these "passengers" covid tested and vaccinated? If this is real human trafficking going on, the kids probably aren't going to live long enough for it to be a worry to much of anybody.

And why do I need to provide ID and proof of who I am to fly when these illegals get a free pass? You usually don't fly as cargo under circumstances where the less evidence of who you are, where you went, and who took custody of you at the end of your journey, "the better".
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 02:49:53 PM »
human smuggling?https://www.foxnews.com/us/midnight-biden-secretly-flying-underage-migrants-ny-night

Why so sneaky?  If this is above board, why do it in the dead of the night?  What is the bidunce mal-administration hiding?

Were these "passengers" covid tested and vaccinated?

And why do I need to provide ID and proof of who I am to fly when these illegals get a free pass?

Read a report the other day saying the Biden administration has released over 16,000 CoVid positive illegals into the US and shipped them all over the country.   Fauci said they couldn't have an effect on our system.

The DUmmies just had a post over there talking about CoVid cases growing in CT and how just a single unvaccinated foliage tourist can wreak havoc on the entirety of New England.

Which is it, DUmmies?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 05:16:01 PM »
From a friend on Facebook who lives in Chicago.

On my way downstate  I stopped at main line station rest area off 57 and this unmarked charter bus stops and a bus load of non English speaking people get off the bus to utilize the facility.   Why would a non named charter bus be in the middle of no where transporting people.  Just asking ??

I checked on the bus company, they are a known business. But not very old.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 08:18:36 PM »
From a friend on Facebook who lives in Chicago.

I checked on the bus company, they are a known business. But not very old.

48 border states.

In DUmmie speak; 48 boarder states.

Wouldn’t want them to not understand the conversation.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen