Author Topic: #10 Top DUmmie of 2016 (demtenjeep)  (Read 13628 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
#10 Top DUmmie of 2016 (demtenjeep)
« on: December 24, 2016, 08:01:13 PM »
Congratulations to the #10 Top DUmmie of 2016, Pamela, the “demtenjeep” primitive, formerly the “greenbriar” primitive, for tenaciously clawing her way into the top ten; she slipped a few times but slowly regained lost ground, although alas not all of it.

Pamela’s been:

#10 Top DUmmie of 2012
#01 Top DUmmie of 2009
#05 Top DUmmie of 2008
#12 Top DUmmie of 2007

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She’s been around a long time; one recalls reading her circa 2004-2005, when she took her junior high students on field trips to Washington, D.C. and somesuch places.  She’s fifty years old now, a teacher in Wichita, Kansas who once specialized in teaching social studies but for various disciplinary reasons was a few years ago transferred to a school for incorrigible juvenile delinquents, where she teaches “general” studies.

Married, at least one adult daughter.  She and her husband got rid of the freeloading bum who was living in the basement of their house for years and years some time ago.  They’ve since sold the house and moved to a condominium in downtown Wichita.  She hasn’t been on any cruises.  Her husband, also a teacher, ostensibly is blind, which one finds easy to believe, credible; otherwise Pamela might’ve ended up a spinster.

One notices that Pamela and her husband live practically next door to the Wichita Grand Opera, the greatest opera company ever, surpassing anything New York City or Milan ever produced.  They’re especially known for their Gilbert & Sullivan comic operas, and if Pamela hasn’t taken advantage of their location and their really cheap tickets to acquire some culture, apparently Pamela’s not interested in becoming a person with good taste and class.

Pamela’s shared a great many extraordinary experiences with her fellow primitives, and by extension her more-appreciative audience over here, for several years now.

This year, she came close to topping any single one of those, though, when she began demonstrating the consequences of subsisting on a diet lacking in fiber and roughage, sparing not even her young innocent impressionable students.

It’s very odd—or perhaps not—how many primitive maladies are intestinally-based.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The past month or six weeks, Pamela’s been littering threads on Skins’s island with some sort of boilerplate fund-raising appeal, inserting it into just about every thread she reads, no matter the topic. 

demtenjeep (23,423 posts)     Tue Dec 13, 2016, 01:52 AM

Life can change in an instant and we can't change it...

I am a teacher. All I ever wanted to be was a teacher. In Kindergarten, the teacher asked us to draw a picture of what we wanted to be and I drew a picture of her.

After getting married and having a child, I put myself through college (using student loans) and I became that teacher.

I had many wonderful years of teaching and then I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease.

I have been in and out of the hospital several times a year but each time I got to go back to the classroom.

For a few years, it seemed like things were getting better in the Crohn's Disease area-until last week. The week before my 50'th birthday.

I got horribly sick from the Crohn's Disease and am suffering severe complications. One of those being a condition called C-Diff. As a result, I will be on short term leave of absense.

I crapped my pants a lot in a classroom full of students, I tried to get help and couldn't- in that moment of panic and ran out of my classroom.

I put my job in jeopardy

I am so worried because without my job, I will be in bad shape

Life can change in an instant. Before November, I was working, paying down unnecessary bills and was down to one small credit card and a ridiculous student loan.

I took out the loan because the district said it needed Special Education Teachers and the loan would pay for itself over time. This did not happen as our state is locked into a freeze.

I am too sick to work but not sick enough for disability.

My immediate need was met (thank you online angels) fairly quickly. I was able to get enough in donations to pay three months of the STUDENT LOANS

I have tried to call the company NAVIENT and tell them my situation and that I don't know how long I wil be off -if I even get well enough to go back to work. They did not care at all.

I have 7-8 years left to work if my health allows. However, I don't think this is going to be successful. I am afraid that I will get sick again and maybe even die this time. Had I not gotten so sick in class, I would have collapsed that day or next, because I am pretty good at ignoring the pain and powering through.

I feel stuck because if it were not for the NAVIENT STUDENT LOANS I would be able to make better informed decisions and retire early. But, until the loans are taken care of I will continue to work sick and when I die, then NAVIENT can I guess take my life insurance as long as they leave my family enough money to bury me

I am asking for help. Not from those who are just barely making it themselves-but if the right people saw this maybe a miracle could happen.

If I ever get out of this mess, I will be aligning myself with the CCFA and help others that are in the same place I find myself in currently.

This world is cold and not many care. It is time we take care of each other. I promise that is my goal when this is over-if I live through it.

Thank you

https://www.gofundme.com/pamelas-crohns-disease-relief

No link’s necessary, because she’s got them all over the place and one’s bound to bump into it sooner or later anyway.  Pamela’s got the usual primitive attitude that money, if one has enough of it, solves all of one’s problems. 

Like rich people don’t have problems too?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Next Up: the #09 Top DUmmie of 2009
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 07:52:44 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Re: #10 Top DUmmie of 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 08:08:26 PM »
Pamela’s been:

#10 Top DUmmie of 2012
#01 Top DUmmie of 2009
#05 Top DUmmie of 2008
#12 Top DUmmie of 2007

and now #10 Top DUmmie of 2016

That middle-aged hag got staying power except where it counts the most.   :-)
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 09:12:14 PM »
 Ya, for sure.  She has the hang time of a particularly rancid ffart.  :puke:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 09:23:01 PM »
Well done, Pam!  Way to bring up the rear, you really blew the bottom out of it!
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 10:29:40 PM »
This is how you campaign when it's late in the game.  Shit yourself in public and post it on the internet several times, and then beg for money.  State explicitly that you will die any minute now.  Beg some more on every thread.  A DUmmie extraordinaire. 

I voted for her in my top 10 somewhere, so I won't yell TREASON!  and throw a tantrum.   :-)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 10:33:42 PM »
I might have had Pam at #2.  Can't recall at the moment.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2016, 10:37:39 PM »
Proudly standing at the bottom of the heap.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2016, 01:21:06 AM »
Way to go Pam in bringing up the rear!!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2016, 05:51:33 AM »
Well shit,I would have thought she would place higher.
Depends I guess on when one starts their campaign,they just can`t wait to the end and expect to do crap.
At least she was more then just a skid mark on the road.

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2016, 12:41:30 PM »
I had voted for her to be a bit higher in the running, but I'm glad she made it.  Crapping yourself, putting it out there for the world to see, then use it to beg for money has to be worth something.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2016, 03:59:17 PM »
We should give them a supply of crows for them to eat.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2016, 04:48:06 PM »
I had her at #4, looks like she fell to the bottom of the bowl.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 10:59:16 AM »
I had voted for her to be a bit higher in the running, but I'm glad she made it.  Crapping yourself, putting it out there for the world to see, then use it to beg for money has to be worth something.

Yes, I agree.  I've been trying to weight my votes so that primitives who don't make an effort other than during the last leg of the race don't get rewarded for poor running.  Pam, although she hasn't been active much as of late really blew it out of the park by shitting her pants and then SHAMELESSLY begging on dozens of completely unrelated threads on Skin's Island.  It was a valiant effort, and worthy for making up lost time during the year.

Primtiives- take note, Pam, who I doubt was on hardly anyone's radar this year up until she shit her pants, has just delivered to you the map on how to run a late-year DOTY campaign.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2016, 11:02:34 AM »
Primitives- take note, Pam, who I doubt was on hardly anyone's radar this year up until she shit her pants, has just delivered to you the map on how to run a late-year DOTY campaign.

That's the second time she's done that; the first time she did it, coming into the running at nearly the last minute, she ended up being Top DUmmie of the Year. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2016, 11:09:37 AM »
That's the second time she's done that; the first time she did it, coming into the running at nearly the last minute, she ended up being Top DUmmie of the Year.

Do you remember what the situation was behind her first upset? 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2016, 11:11:38 AM »
Do you remember what the situation was behind her first upset?

Shortly before Thanksgiving that year, GOBUCKS began needling her, and she rose to the bait.

A masterful work of art, how GOBUCKS managed it.
apres moi, le deluge