Author Topic: If you're still using Facebook, Rockhead  (Read 625 times)

Offline CC27

If you're still using Facebook, Rockhead
« on: January 08, 2020, 03:06:06 PM »
MineralMan (126,889 posts)

If you're still using Facebook,

Don't just scroll past the clickbait site ads and other ads. Take the time to hide the ad, mark it irrelevant and hide all ads from that advertiser. If you do this every time you see some crap on your feed, pretty soon, you'll see a lot less of it. If you just scroll by, Facebook will keep showing you that crap.

Take control of your Facebook feed. Use the tools the site gives you to hide stuff you don't want to see. Don't just ignore it. Hiding all ads from any advertiser takes less than 10 seconds.

Just saying...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212853741

Why do you care so much? Considending ahole.

Offline SVPete

Re: If you're still using Facebook, Rockhead
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 05:08:02 PM »
Moses has spoken from his Molehill.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 05:11:39 PM »
Once again, I like how he talks down to them. And they don't object to the abuse.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 06:13:54 PM »
Once again, I like how he talks down to them. And they don't object to the abuse.

Battered wife syndrome.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 09:18:55 PM »
Why do you care so much? Considending ahole.

Well, DUmbasses are about as sharp as a bowling ball and about as dense so it's actually useful information he's giving out.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe