Author Topic: NASCAR ...  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
NASCAR ...
« on: June 23, 2020, 06:13:57 PM »
I don’t follow racing, but am I reading this news right?  Some guy who’s skin tone runs around the color of very weak tea, is claiming to be black and didn’t know what a garage door pull is?

Talk about privilege. Guess he just drives ‘em, not work on ‘em.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: NASCAR ...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 06:23:02 PM »
I don’t follow racing, but am I reading this news right?  Some guy who’s skin tone runs around the color of very weak tea, is claiming to be black and didn’t know what a garage door pull is?

Talk about privilege. Guess he just drives ‘em, not work on ‘em.

KC

That's a very accurate summary of the alleged "hate crime" at Talladega Speedeay
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 07:18:04 PM »
worse!

nascar is doing THEIR OWN INVESTIGATION (after FIFTEEN freaking feds) to determine "why a noose was added to the end of a rope in 2019."

Just when the world could not POSSIBLY get stupider, it does!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 08:43:08 PM »
worse!

nascar is doing THEIR OWN INVESTIGATION (after FIFTEEN freaking feds) to determine "why a noose was added to the end of a rope in 2019."

Just when the world could not POSSIBLY get stupider, it does!

Seriously?!  Damn, just can’t turn it loose, huh?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 09:37:14 AM »

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 10:45:39 AM »

KC

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 07:37:00 PM »
Several years ago there was a push by liberals to move to electric or hybrid race cars. This attack on NASCAR by Bubba and the left is just a way to kill it completely.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2020, 05:31:50 AM »
Bubba apparently got on the Don Lemon "I'm a Turd" Show on CNN and whined and complained about the quick conclusion that FIFTEEN (count 'em folks) FBI agents made when they said the so-called "noose" was a garage door pull.

Bubba refuted that, whining he knew what a "noose" looked like and the damned thing was tied like one. Of course, Bubba couldn't explain the random nature of how that particular garage was assigned to him and he couldn't explain how long the "noose" was tied that way. But he whined his ***** whine anyway and after Lemon got done wiping the sperm off his lips, he just nodded his head.

Bubba walked his story back yesterday, however, expressing gratitude for the work of that massive contingent of FBI agents who dropped whatever it was they were doing to jump all over this political stunt du jour.

Does the FBI really have that many agents just sitting around playing with their dicks just waiting for one of these dumbass accusations? If yes, we shouldn't wonder why the government is so bloated.....
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2020, 10:44:12 AM »
Bubba apparently got on the Don Lemon "I'm a Turd" Show on CNN and whined and complained about the quick conclusion that FIFTEEN (count 'em folks) FBI agents made when they said the so-called "noose" was a garage door pull.

Bubba refuted that, whining he knew what a "noose" looked like and the damned thing was tied like one. Of course, Bubba couldn't explain the random nature of how that particular garage was assigned to him and he couldn't explain how long the "noose" was tied that way. But he whined his ***** whine anyway and after Lemon got done wiping the sperm off his lips, he just nodded his head.

Bubba walked his story back yesterday, however, expressing gratitude for the work of that massive contingent of FBI agents who dropped whatever it was they were doing to jump all over this political stunt du jour.

Does the FBI really have that many agents just sitting around playing with their dicks just waiting for one of these dumbass accusations? If yes, we shouldn't wonder why the government is so bloated.....

15 Feds assigned to determine that a rope is just a rope....

Police lives matter.