Author Topic: DUmbest bouncy ever?  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
DUmbest bouncy ever?
« on: February 07, 2008, 08:27:44 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2832477

Godhumor (635 posts)        Thu Feb-07-08 09:09 PM
Original message
A truly classic overheard conversation

My wife and I went out for Thai food tonight, and we ended up seated next to two women who were talking loudly and in a realm on the far side of wingbat. Among some of the comments I heard (not altered in anyway):

"What happens if they vote for Clinton? People are going to realize Bush wasn't that bad."

"Teachers spread propaganda to our children to make them hate God."

"I don't understand why everyone is complaining about health care. Everybody should just get a job that pays 250K then benefits don't matter."

"The media always blame the government to distract people from all the damage that immigrants are doing."

"You should get your Masters' in transformational coaching."

"Look at Hitler's Germany. He was trying to help them get out of a depression. If I lived in that time, I would probably need a scapegoat, too."

"I'm not sure if I should keep undergoing hypno-therapy." (At this point I choked on my fried rice.)

And as they were paying their bill:

"Leave them a dollar, to these people that's like a week's worth of money."

It was an utterly mindboggling conversation.

As always the primitives are taking it as gospel.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: DUmbest bouncy ever?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 08:32:26 PM »
The Asian restaurant is a creative touch, but it's still a bouncy. 3.5 of 10.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 08:34:22 PM »
Maybe it isn't a bouncy.  Maybe the DUmmie was an unwitting extra in the new Oliver Stone movie.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 08:37:15 PM »

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 08:42:03 PM »
Please tell me that at least ONE DU'er calls this post BS?!?

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 08:43:04 PM »
That doesn't sound any crazier or stupider than the garbage that gets posted daily at DU.

Trainformational coaching?  Hypnotherapy?  It's got to be miles above the chicken guts and burning weeds that pass for spirituality at the DUmp.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 08:54:24 PM »
What was REALLY said:

Godhumor (635 posts)        Thu Feb-07-08 09:09 PM
Original message

My wife and I went out for Thai food tonight, and we ended up seated next to two women who were talking loudly and in a realm on the far side of wingbat. Among some of the comments I heard (not altered in anyway):

"What happens if they vote for Clinton? People are going to realize Bush wasn't that bad."

Okay, that one's probably true.

"Teachers treat global warming as if it were a religion. Next thing you know they'll have the students leaving offerings in the backyard for Al Gore's disciples, the wood elves, like they were some kind of God"

"I don't understand why everyone is complaining about health care. Everybody should just get a job that pays 250K then benefits don't matter."

"You should have heard that moonbat I work with today. She was going on and on and on about the lack of health care. Her husband makes 250K and she has great insurance. She was miffed because they have to pay a portion of it themselves. Like they wouldn't have to pay for it if the government ran it. Some people are never satisfied."

"The media always blame the government to distract people from all the damage that immigrants are doing."

"I WISH the media would hold the government accountable for the immigration debacle."

"Yeah, evidently that idiot I work with wants to get a masters in transformational coaching. What the hell is that?"

"Look at Hitler's Germany. He was trying to help them get out of a depression. If I lived in that time, I would probably need a scapegoat, too."

"If you think about it, the left is just like Hitler. They think government can solve everyone's problems. He believed in "universal" health care too. Hell, they even had the same scapegoat...the JOOOOOOOS!"

"I'm not sure if I should keep undergoing hypno-therapy." (At this point I choked on my fried rice.)

"Yeah, now she's into this hypnotherapy thing. Last month it was "rebirthing", before that it was that whole mother-goddess thing with all those stupid little statues around her desk. Stupid moonbat!"

"Did you see that? That couple over there only left a dollar for a tip. How rude! Guess it's not enough for them to spend the entire meal eavesdropping on other people's conversations, but they have to stiff the poor waitress, too. Let's leave her a couple extra bucks to make up for it."

Most probably because it WAS only in your mind.

Cindie

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 09:10:05 PM »
What was REALLY said:

Godhumor (635 posts)        Thu Feb-07-08 09:09 PM
Original message

Okay, that one's probably true.

"Teachers treat global warming as if it were a religion. Next thing you know they'll have the students leaving offerings in the backyard for Al Gore's disciples, the wood elves, like they were some kind of God"

"You should have heard that moonbat I work with today. She was going on and on and on about the lack of health care. Her husband makes 250K and she has great insurance. She was miffed because they have to pay a portion of it themselves. Like they wouldn't have to pay for it if the government ran it. Some people are never satisfied."

"I WISH the media would hold the government accountable for the immigration debacle."

"Yeah, evidently that idiot I work with wants to get a masters in transformational coaching. What the hell is that?"

"If you think about it, the left is just like Hitler. They think government can solve everyone's problems. He believed in "universal" health care too. Hell, they even had the same scapegoat...the JOOOOOOOS!"

"Yeah, now she's into this hypnotherapy thing. Last month it was "rebirthing", before that it was that whole mother-goddess thing with all those stupid little statues around her desk. Stupid moonbat!"

"Did you see that? That couple over there only left a dollar for a tip. How rude! Guess it's not enough for them to spend the entire meal eavesdropping on other people's conversations, but they have to stiff the poor waitress, too. Let's leave her a couple extra bucks to make up for it."

Most probably because it WAS only in your mind.

Cindie

Your Moonbat-to-Normalfolk translation skills are exceptional!  There's definitely a place for you in the VRWC's cypher division!!!
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 09:13:56 PM »
Damn, Delilah, you're good at that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 10:43:04 PM »
BattyDem  (1000+ posts)      Thu Feb-07-08 09:19 PM
Response to Original message
12. So ... Hitler was only trying to help Germany get out of a depression.
 How? By killing millions of people?? 

Godhumor (638 posts)      Thu Feb-07-08 09:23 PM
Response to Reply #12
16. Her follow up was a very dismissive "But hindsight is 20/20"
 Then even better was her response about Clinton (again) "What's the old saying, 'Power corrupts, but ultimate power corrupts ultimately.'"

All I could think about was ninjas and the REAL ULTIMATE POWER.

Nice editing of your Bouncy on-the-fly, But WTF's up with the "ninjas"? Ninja lawyers?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 10:46:49 PM »
3 bongs. A little more creative than most recently but still lame.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 07:38:18 AM »
This is why DUmmies can't mole.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2008, 09:40:06 AM »

LOL!

SO TRUE! An intelleigent person can act stupid. A dumb person can't act smart.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2008, 09:51:15 AM »

LOL!

SO TRUE! An intelleigent person can act stupid. A dumb person can't act smart.

:rotf:

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826