Author Topic: Russian collusion is real and voter fraud is the myth...on Earth 2  (Read 311 times)

Offline Delmar

Sun Jan 31, 2021, 01:00 PM
Star Member panader0 (21,862 posts)

R's don't want a trial for donnie because they will be incriminated---it's that simple.

Graham, McCarthy, and McConnell all have had their fingers in the Russian pie.

And I am sure there are many more. All of the repubs who backed the Texas lawsuit
are suspect.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215033946

Response to panader0 (Original post)Sun Jan 31, 2021, 01:02 PM
mikeysnot (4,336 posts)
1. Pretty much

And they would have to acknowledge that voter fraud is a myth they perpetuate to cover for their election fraud.

They believe that President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.  Millions of dollars and years were spent trying to prove it but it all added up to nothing and yet they still believe it.

But Dominion machines connected to the internet, dead people/felons/illegals voting, unsolicited mail-in ballots, and last-minute illegal election law changes are mythical--the stuff of myth.

I hear a lot of talk from the mainstream media about crazy Qanon conspiracy theories about a vast democrat-run pedophile ring, but there is a hell of a lot more evidence for that than there is for Trump/Russia election collusion.  Bill Clinton made multiple documented  trips to Jeffrey Epstein's pedophile island and everyone has seen all the photos of Sleepy Joe pawing up little girls with his liver spotted old claws and sniffing their hair.  Granted, that's not a lot of evidence that the democrats run a vast, shadowy ring of pedophiles but there is still more evidence of that than there is of Trump/Russia election collusion.

And when it comes to 2020 democrat election fraud and election stealing, there is a literal mountain of evidence--nothing mythical about that.

Response to panader0 (Original post)Sun Jan 31, 2021, 01:15 PM
Star Member Irish_Dem (9,340 posts)
5. Exactly. They are defending themselves more than Trump.

They are as guilty as he is. All of them are on the Putin dole.

They are crazier than Qanon--by a long shot.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline 3rd-try

Re: Russian collusion is real and voter fraud is the myth...on Earth 2
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 01:48:26 PM »
Yet there are 923 witnesses willing to testify  under risk of perjury (a felony) to voter fraud. So, we should believe you because you say so?