Author Topic: Another story heading to the memory hole...  (Read 214 times)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Another story heading to the memory hole...
« on: April 06, 2023, 07:01:02 PM »
https://thepostmillennial.com/trans-male-arrested-for-planning-colorado-school-shooting-had-manifesto

BREAKING: Trans male arrested for planning Colorado school shooting, had anti-Trump manifesto
Whitworth faces charges of attempted murder after allegedly making threads against schools in Colorado Springs, Colo.

On phone, hard to bring more in.  Remove the word tran and this would be front page news all over. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
Re: Another story heading to the memory hole...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023, 07:57:26 PM »
The MSM will be all over this in 3... 2... Never

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2023, 06:41:29 AM »
With all the gun-grabbing that the leftists continue to employ, you'd think with the preponderance of transsexual and "non-binary" (whatever the hell that is) freaks and their proclivities towards shooting people just because they're unhappy with themselves, there'd be an effort to enact gun control legislation that prohibits these freaks from legally obtaining weapons.

Oh, silly me. That's the reason for the memory hole. The problem is, the memory hole works.

Just another reason to point toward these freaks as being mentally ill. Maybe some day we'll actually be able to have a conversation about the deplorable condition of mental health treatment for all of these freaks.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2023, 05:41:27 PM »
Unlike many other businesses gun shops can deny you a sale for any reason they want. So when one of these freakozids comes in just tell them no. The batf will put a dealer through the wringer for selling a gun to someone who goes out on a shooting spree.
Plus knowing that you sold a shooter a gun would be hard to live with.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!