Author Topic: Is it just me or  (Read 1205 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Is it just me or
« on: October 16, 2013, 09:24:54 PM »
do the Proglodytes seem unduly excited about the budget vote? I'm pissed at people like McCain and Graham but I never considered this the brawl to end them all. I actually look forward to their victory dances claiming joyous ownership of ObamaCoup as the rest of the nation sees prices skyrocket, services decline and their abysmal website...

...but man, they are dipping into the catnip tonight.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Is it just me or
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 09:28:16 PM »
.....but I never considered this the brawl to end them all.....

It's not; it's far from over, barely gotten started.

Too bad for the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 10:11:03 PM »
The great DUmmie Disconnect. They hate that ObamaCare will raise their premiums or at least cause them to pay the fine, or at a bare minimum it does nothing for them, but they couldn't stand to see it diminished and thereby diminishing their Boy King.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 10:14:09 PM »
They celebrate and than the hangover comes.  :lmao: :rotf: :rofl:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 10:24:52 PM »
You know how we've noted that liberals are so self deluded they think Islamofascists will be kind to them even to the point where they're getting their head removed with a dull blade?

Well, we can rest assured that even when Obamacare is flopping and citizens are mad because they have come to learn it's worthless that the liberals will continue to praise it as though it's the best thing since sliced bread and any problems are the fault of the Republicans.

The only question is whether or not people have become so stupid that they'll believe it. And that's a real concern, because chances are people have become that stupid.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Flufferlie

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 10:30:53 PM »
Oh let them roll around in their "victory". This was a battle...not the war.  I would much rather win the war.
Besides, more than anything it's an interlude to the coming fights in January. So yay for you...you won an interlude.
Because by January, obamacare will be fully in effect! The media won't be able to lie to people who are seeing it in real life.

Prepare for 2014 dummies.
  "It has been said that politics is the
second oldest profession. I have learned that it
bears a striking resemblance to the first."

------------------------------------------

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not
that they are ignorant, but that they know
so much that isn't so."

- Ronald Reagan

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 10:46:59 PM »
Had it not been for a handful of fools staging their crackpot shutdown travesty, the nation would be far more aware of the debacle unfolding with the rollout of the government healthcare scheme.

The jug-eared muslim speaks harshly about them, but silently feels gratitude for the cover they've given him.

The tea party faction has been the most valuable tool in his box.

Offline Dori

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 11:09:28 PM »
Had it not been for a handful of fools staging their crackpot shutdown travesty, the nation would be far more aware of the debacle unfolding with the rollout of the government healthcare scheme.

The jug-eared muslim speaks harshly about them, but silently feels gratitude for the cover they've given him.

The tea party faction has been the most valuable tool in his box.

Really?  Almost 60% of the Republicans in Congress voted against this bill.  I wouldn't be blaming the Tea Party, Dems would have found something else to distract from their Obamascare nightmare, like immigration reform, which rolls out tomorrow.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 04:23:41 AM »
These are folks that have the political sense of a 10 year old.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 05:47:39 AM »
These are folks that have the political sense of a 10 year old.

You are too kind with their maturity, sir.   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 07:26:15 AM »
Oh let them roll around in their "victory". This was a battle...not the war.  I would much rather win the war.
Besides, more than anything it's an interlude to the coming fights in January. So yay for you...you won an interlude.
Because by January, obamacare will be fully in effect! The media won't be able to lie to people who are seeing it in real life.

Prepare for 2014 dummies.

I never even saw this as a battle proper. I saw it more as prepping the battle space, MilSpeak for recon, bombing, artillery, etc. before the main element closes with the enemy.

2014 itself is merely a battle, as is 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022...
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 10:52:45 AM »
do the Proglodytes seem unduly excited about the budget vote? I'm pissed at people like McCain and Graham but I never considered this the brawl to end them all. I actually look forward to their victory dances claiming joyous ownership of ObamaCoup as the rest of the nation sees prices skyrocket, services decline and their abysmal website...

...but man, they are dipping into the catnip tonight.

It's not the nation they're concerned with; it's their party.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site