Author Topic: Myopic Misanthrope Masternemesis  (Read 1155 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Myopic Misanthrope Masternemesis
« on: December 29, 2012, 03:23:42 PM »
Typical DUmmy fare but worth a look for an insight into their selfishness.

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/10022088604

TheMastersNemesis (1,831 posts)

No Kids - No Debt - No Regrets
Last edited Fri Dec 28, 2012, 08:03 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

Did not have kids. Did not want any. Because of that was able to retire early and live fairly well. I do not feel I did not miss that much. People who want kids that is fine it is a personal decision.

For me when I look around I see a lot of people who have good and successful children. I also see friends and people who had kids with divorces, pregnancies, and all kinds of other troubles. The parents still have kids at home and many are even raising their grandchildren. Many seniors are going broke because they will do anything for their children which is what they should do.

I saw this economy coming when Reagan won and my wife and I were not making enough money at the time to think about kids. We barely could afford a house much less child care and everything else. It took years to be in a situation to have a decent pension. I bought my pension out and left because Reagan killed our agency and I had few years left to secure anything.

Had I had children I would have never been able to retire. And I would not be able to provide for them in a way I would have wanted.

Thanks to the GOP the economy and job market is a mess. There is NO job security any more. And there is no secure future for the children or their parents because the new corporate CEO is busy stealing all the money, pensions, and anything else that is not tied down. Our corporate CEO's are nothing but entitled thieves stealing people's time and lives.

Now the GOP wants to scuttle Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and everything else and give it to the Kochs, the Petersons, the Coors, et al. Yet I see no real outrage where people are challenging these crooks. All I see is division and diversion.

When I talk to an under 30 something I wonder what they are going to do when they are my age. Something has to change
and big business has to be challenged because the new business class does not care about this country.

ADDENDUM - The problem is that the "global economy" mantra is nothing more than a way to find cheap labor no matter where it is. It started with Reagan and a cadre of business leaders who made a deliberate decision to scuttle this country and sell it off piece by piece to the lowest bidder. And they essentially sold us out to the Chinese communists and built their economy and NOT ours over 30 years. The GOP has been complicit in this endeavor as have been the Chamber of Commerce.

Reagan was really a devil and he should be in hell. 

Where to begin? Mn rationalizing his choice?   Plenty of comments to this screed some of which make sense.   Many are more than a little bitter.

Anyone we know?

a11ig8r (36 posts)
93. There weren't as many back then.

With every psychologists diagnosing a kid who is a little different with massive new types of anxiety and pumping them up full of drugs, it's created a new industry for big pharma. It's all about the Benjamins. Anxiety disorders are really a first world problem. 

Great thread to build creds on .

NNN0LHI (67,106 posts)
87. My wife and I had 2 beautiful daughters and I retired young

I was recently diagnosed with Stage-4 Cancer. My wife and I don't know what we would do without the girls right now. Damn they are helpful.

I agree Reagan was the devil.

Don

Who knew?
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Myopic Misanthrope Masternemesis
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 03:30:35 PM »
No kids?  Good.  Fewer young douchebag liberals to deal with.  Or you aborted them, DUmmies.

Gawd, I'm so looking forward to the next two years...weekly letters to Che-Pelosi, just to see what kind of dipshit blathering I get back with her "signature" underneath.  First one is going to be a letter/e-mail "encouraging" her not to support any kind of gun legislation.  The last time I wrote her about that, the reply I got back three months later was a real knee-slapper.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 03:46:34 PM »
NNN0LHI (67,106 posts)

I was recently diagnosed with Stage-4 Cancer. My wife and I don't know what we would do without the girls right now. Damn they are helpful.

Don

Sorry to hear that.  Obamacare says you should take some pain meds and wait to die.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 03:55:06 PM »
NNN0LHI (67,106 posts)

Don

It's a good thing that ACA passed then.

Maybe grouchy old Don can keep a diary and let us know what Obumble care is like.

With government assisted medical help he should be back on his feet in no time at all.

"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 04:00:41 PM »
It takes 6 taxpayers to pay for 1 retiree on Soc Sec.

Every liberal should have their FICA contribution multipled by the number of children fewer than 6 they raise. Having a child will not count towards their quota if a child A) becomes a felon and B) becomes a welfare recipient.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 04:55:39 PM »
Now the GOP wants to scuttle Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and everything else and give it to the Kochs, the Petersons, the Coors, et al. Yet I see no real outrage where people are challenging these crooks. All I see is division and diversion.

Evidence? No. I didn't think so.

Not that it would be a bad idea if handled competently. But even the smartest person in DC has to deal with the likes of 0bama, Pelosi, and Reid.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 05:16:49 PM »
It takes 6 taxpayers to pay for 1 retiree on Soc Sec.

Every liberal should have their FICA contribution multipled by the number of children fewer than 6 they raise. Having a child will not count towards their quota if a child A) becomes a felon and B) becomes a welfare recipient.

Most of them would have to get a job first.   :tongue: :tongue:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2012, 08:18:36 PM »
I saw this economy coming when Reagan won and my wife and I were not making enough money at the time to think about kids.

Then you should blame the commie anti Semite Carter for your miserable lot in life.

No,you should only look in a mirror to figure out why you have been a loser.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 08:26:46 PM »
I will forever be thankful that my parents decided to have children in the "horrible" Reagan economy.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2012, 08:51:33 PM »
Yooooo, masternumbnuts.
Four kids, no debts, no regrets,
Pound sand you loser.  :loser:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 12:16:55 AM »
It's a good thing that ACA passed then.

Maybe grouchy old Don can keep a diary and let us know what Obumble care is like.

With government assisted medical help he should be back on his feet in no time at all.

Due to their high rate of drug abuse, DUmmies expire a lot earlier on average than normal people.

It would be easy to list up a 2013 DUmp Dead Pool.