Author Topic: Wee Willie weighs in  (Read 1295 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Wee Willie weighs in
« on: October 30, 2012, 05:00:11 AM »
Just a little something to start your day.  Very lightly attended ( early morning ) blaze featuring the comic styling of everybody's favorite fool, Wee Wille Pittstain, DUmmie extraordinary. 

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/10021666650

PatSeg (15,201 posts)

Will Pitt is being quoted again on Facebook

Will Pitt is being quoted again on Facebook (Original post)

Very small group so far, probably just staggering in from a night of Party Hearty !

pinboy3niner (23,522 posts)

1. Not again! Oh noes!1!!

I agree.  Every time Wee Willie Wanker opens his piehole or dips his quill  the collective intelligence of the world suffers another loss.

Response to PatSeg (Original post)

Tue Oct 30, 2012, 05:39 AM

AngryOldDem (8,151 posts)

2. The thing is,

if America chooses this future, I and a lot of other people will have to live with that, and we all ****ing DON'T deserve it.

I will have to keep an eye on this thread as more DUmmies sober up and crawl out of the woodwork.  Wee Willie, aka 24 Business Hours is always a draw.
 :thatsright:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: Wee Willie weighs in
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 05:23:29 AM »
Its a good thing Im going to work right now, or I would be firing up Photoshop, and redoing that with some other notable WillPitt quotes.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 05:54:17 AM »
Its a good thing Im going to work right now, or I would be firing up Photoshop, and redoing that with some other notable WillPitt quotes.

"I swear, officer, I thought she was 17!"

"I'm the stone cold liberal your mother warned you about, little girl."

"Mary Margaret, it's time to talk about your English grade. Have a seat on my lap."

"Bitch, why does our baby look like Obama's son? What do you mean, I didn't make that?"

"Yes, I pissed myself, but it's Bush's fault!"
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 05:54:23 AM »

That boy sure does know how to turn a phrase now don't he.    :whistling:
d
Mmmm, Mmmmm, mmm.  Raven, aka Mama Gump, sure raised some rare bird.  At least he is talking about things he is knowledgeable on, scumbags.  Hey Will great new book title for ya, "Scumbags I have Known".  
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 06:22:41 AM »
AngryOldDem (8,151 posts)

2. The thing is,

if America chooses this future, I and a lot of other people will have to live with that, and we all ****ing DON'T deserve it.
Actually you don't have to live with that.
Remember AngryOldDem, it's down the road, not across the street.
Cuba is just a boat ride away. Venezuela is a little further but Hugo is still kicking things your way.
North Korea is always looking for a few extra guards for the gulags...Think of the fun you can have telling the prisoners that they are acting against their own best interests.

Bottom line: there is always a place for America haters, for those who oppose democratic elections.

Offline Undies

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 06:43:34 AM »
It is so amusing how all the little DU goons think catching Gov. Romney lying is the ultimate disqualifier.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 07:26:44 AM »
Then there is this little factoid...

Coming hot on the heels of speculation that some Jeep production may be moved to China comes a bombshell from a Bloomberg report. Fiat is now considering moving Chrysler and Jeep production to Italy.

According to the piece, "To counter the severe slump in European sales, (Fiat CEO Sergio) Marchionne is considering building Chrysler models in Italy, including Jeeps, for export to North America. The Italian government is evaluating tax rebates on export goods to help Fiat. Marchionne may announce details of his plan as soon as Oct. 30, the people said."

So, let's be real clear here, we are talking about vehicles that will be built in Italy and exported to America. The evidence is clear that Fiat is looking at ways to move production of vehicles from the US to elsewhere, whether it be China or Italy, costing American jobs. This is becoming indisputable, despite outcries from certain parties to the contrary.

Mitt Romney has rightfully criticized the Obama Administration for handing over Chrysler to the Italians and now leaving the fate of American workers in the hands of Fiat management. Fiat is not a healthy company and the auto industry is in as great a risk as ever. The insistence that all is well by those with political motivations does not mask the danger. More jobs are at risk of being lost and more taxpayer money may be lost as well.

Let's face it, the auto bailouts were not well thought out. Perhaps General Motors' CEO, Dan Akerson, said it best when he said, "The good thing about our bankruptcy is that it took only 39 days. The bad news is that bankruptcy took only 39 days. If we had been there longer, people would have asked these questions and looked at these things."

Story is here
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 08:18:53 AM »
The headline and the very idea of the OP is hilarious.  Will Pitt being quoted on Facebook!!!!!!!   :rotf:  Again, even!!!  ZOMG!!!

I just rowed this little morsel over, 'cause it looked tasty: 

dotymed (3,823 posts)
6. So far

Early voting in Tennessee is heavily in robme's favor. It scares the shit out of me.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 10:06:06 AM »
Notice Will is starting to take on that permanantly dissappointed, angry leftist look.  Just look at that picture, a graying beard, the extra weight apparent on the cheeks, the glasses to try to make him look smart, the pursed lips, the furrowed brow, the hand open and palm down on the table.  A few more years of that hairline receding and he will look like any overly severe leftist male on the planet.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:44:25 AM by Vagabond »
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2012, 10:26:17 AM »
Notice Will is starting to take on that permanantly dissappointed, angry leftist look.  Just look at that picture, a graying beard, the extra weight apparent on the cheeks, the glasses to try to make him look smart, the pursed lips, the furrowed brow, the hand open and face down on the table.  A few more years of that hairline receding and he will look like any overly severe leftist male on the planet.

He looks like what I imagine the late Redstone DUmbass looked like before he got his head used for a mop and his butt for a broom election night 2010.

Honestly, though, Wee Willie is a bit too much of a pudgy bitch to pull off "hardass".  Those types usually end up getting tossed around in the parking lot after they've had a bit too much Dutch courage; mostly because no man is going to allow himself to be punked by such a flabby queer.  At least they got a shot of him in his natural habitat.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2012, 10:26:51 AM »
Then there is this little factoid...

Story is here

Rut roh.  Did anyone tell truth-out?   :lmao:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2012, 11:23:27 AM »
Everybody chant USA and bring about the third American Empire, or whatever. And it'll be here in 24 business hours! 
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2012, 11:28:24 AM »
First, Wee Willie is NOT aging gracefully to say the least.

Second, "No Nothing" = "Something." More from the world's smartest, giftedest, and talentedest losers on the face of the planet.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2012, 11:34:11 AM »
First, Wee Willie is NOT aging gracefully to say the least.

Second, "No Nothing" = "Something." More from the world's smartest, giftedest, and talentedest losers on the face of the planet.

Ingestion of metric buttloads of alcohol will do that to an individual.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2012, 11:36:31 AM »
Notice Will is starting to take on that permanantly dissappointed, angry leftist look.  Just look at that picture, a graying beard, the extra weight apparent on the cheeks, the glasses to try to make him look smart, the pursed lips, the furrowed brow, the hand open and palm down on the table.  A few more years of that hairline receding and he will look like any overly severe leftist male on the planet.

It's odd but libs only look happy for the first few minutes after their is declared the winner and when candidate takes office. Then, within minutes, they get that 'just sucked on a lemon' look because their man/woman hasn't enacted every law they ever dreamed up. It's generally down hill from there until the next election.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Karin

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2012, 12:36:14 PM »
... the hand open and palm down on the table bar.  

Offline Karin

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 02:39:38 PM »
Will Pitt creates a whole new thread to say:

Tue Oct 30, 2012, 03:36 PM
 WilliamPitt (52,206 posts)

**** you.
Mitt Romney holds a "relief effort" rally...in Ohio.

**** you. I'm sorry. That's all I have. **** you. Just **** you.

Link, if you care

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 02:44:47 PM »
The jealousy, it burns.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 02:47:40 PM »
Tue Oct 30, 2012, 03:36 PM
 WilliamPitt (52,206 posts)

**** you.
Mitt Romney holds a "relief effort" rally...in Ohio.

**** you. I'm sorry. That's all I have. **** you. Just **** you.

Go sit in a corner and suck your thumb you impotent, irrelevant drunk.  Exactly what are you doing?  Blogging from a barstool?  Yeah, **** you, too.

I am looking forward to your anguish one week from today, Wee William.  You and the rest of the collectivist scum at the DUmp.

C.S. Lewis