Author Topic: Potential Facebook Teabagger Bouncy  (Read 994 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Potential Facebook Teabagger Bouncy
« on: July 30, 2012, 05:32:31 PM »
Hum, I am not a great Facebook expert so I didn't run this to roost.

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/10021047351

apples and oranges (853 posts)

"If Obama wins, I will shutdown my business and go on every govt assistance program I can find"

Teabagger gets his ass handed to him on facebook.

Lightly commented thread when last I looked with the usual Huzzahs  all around.

Whoa, just went back and it is going nuts with many many posts.

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: Potential Facebook Teabagger Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 05:38:23 PM »
What a hate-filled evil Duchess. Maybe the tea party conservative should just turn his business over to her and she can deal with being robbed by people like herself.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 05:43:20 PM »
That person is just pissed that someone else is threatening to move in on their stash. 

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 06:03:25 PM »
Of course the DUmmies all love this.
What they fail to realize is, a lot of business owners feel this way, and if 0bama gets another term they may well close up shop and go retire somewhere rather than deal with the future headaches that 0bama has planned for them. That will do wonders for the unemployment numbers. But, hey at least 0bama will give them freebies.  :banghead:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 06:18:27 PM »
Hey "Duchess" (great name for a welfare queen)
If it's so terrible, why don't you get off your fat worthless ass and get a ****ing JOB??
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 06:35:53 PM »
Duchess on her Facebook page thanked DU for their support! :lmao:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 06:38:12 PM »
Of course the DUmmies all love this.
What they fail to realize is, a lot of business owners feel this way, and if 0bama gets another term they may well close up shop and go retire somewhere rather thanuhey at least 0bama will give them freebies.  :banghead:

The DUmmies are all Guy Fauxed up wanting to start a Vendetta in Galt's Gulch he said with a Shrug.

Retire or go off the grid and put the Cloward-Piven strategy of overwhelming the system in play?  Could happen, only not in the way they intende.  No business taxes would starve the beast.  Use to be only the hippies were in the counter culture barter system sticking it to the man not paying taxes but that could change.

:popcorn:

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 06:41:52 PM »
Duchess on her Facebook page thanked DU for their support! :lmao:

So this is an actual FB post?  Let the de-friending begin. :hammer:

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 06:45:59 PM »
So this is an actual FB post?  Let the de-friending begin. :hammer:

It looks like it was removed, but the Duchess person did a post thanking DU for their support and "Lynne Sin" checked in to say hi.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 06:49:49 PM »
That wasn't a Tea Party guy or a business owner.

It was an agent provocateur.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 06:57:54 PM »
I closed my business in late 2009. I consider myself and the many smll business owners that were in kalifornia the canary in the coal mine. For those of you not in the PDRK should now we have a 8 year head start. Kalifornia is what the entire USA will look and be like. 35% welfare recipients, 4,000 businesses leaving the state per year, 4100 billion dollar high speed union featherbedding projects, eco-fascism run amok, out of control public union controlled wasteful bankrupt government.

Don't let it happen to the rest of the country.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 08:16:17 AM »
Response to apples and oranges (Original post)
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 08:57 AM
EnviroBat (5,068 posts)
198. I said something similar to my father over a year ago.

I haven't heard from him since...

Isn't that sweet. 

Jukin, we closed our business this year.  I never said much about it here.  It's next to impossible to run and build a business in NY.  Hence, our 13% north country unemployment. 

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 09:50:42 AM »
Isn't that sweet. 

Jukin, we closed our business this year.  I never said much about it here.  It's next to impossible to run and build a business in NY.  Hence, our 13% north country unemployment. 

I noticed one of my favorite small places in VT gone on my last run, but then, the New Jerker invasion destroyed most of VT years ago anyway.     

I suspect VT will be the canary in New England (if not Maine).  The larger states will hang on a bit longer.   

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 10:01:24 AM »
Here is the facebook page (there are over 600 posts on the topic - He deleted a lot of them): http://www.facebook.com/teapartydebate

I looked through the page and from all the people who like it, I would say about 2/3 are liberals who have no idea what the tea party even is.

Here is dutches facebook page (She is a DUmp member): http://www.facebook.com/DuchessStRollins?ref=stream - or a dump fan, she posts a couple things from the DUmp on her page. It is so nice seeing a total retard spout more stupidity on their facebook page.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 10:23:19 AM by Kyle Ricky »

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2012, 10:37:23 AM »
I hope Bitchess St. Rollins got her ass handed to her afterwards. Did she?
I really don't want to have to take a atomic shower later on.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2012, 02:39:26 PM »
I hope Bitchess St. Rollins got her ass handed to her afterwards. Did she?
I really don't want to have to take a atomic shower later on.

Went through and looked at the topics she posted her crap on. They are almost all deleted. She seems to have a thrill with going to conservatives sites and voicing her stupidity - At which she posts them on her site, then the people who like her page also like her posts, and/or post on it as well. All she is doing is make the liberals look stupid. Then, that is pretty easy to do also.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 02:48:36 PM by Kyle Ricky »

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 03:10:49 PM »
Went through and looked at the topics she posted her crap on. They are almost all deleted. She seems to have a thrill with going to conservatives sites and voicing her stupidity - At which she posts them on her site, then the people who like her page also like her posts, and/or post on it as well. All she is doing is make the liberals look stupid. Then, that is pretty easy to do also.

That little spew of hers is so generic liberal boilerplate it doesn't rate a retort.  Everything is a fill-in-the-blank punch sheet of impossible to quantify half-truths, glaring omissions and specious, fact-challenged nonsense.

...and it had nothing to do with the fact that the guy is shutting down a business.

Congrats DUllard......Dutchess!?!?  What's up with that?

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx