Author Topic: W8liftinglady: Attacking the Vagina  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
W8liftinglady: Attacking the Vagina
« on: June 16, 2012, 11:58:19 PM »
w8liftinglady (22,419 posts)

They are attacking the vagina in Arlington,Texas.

Arlington Rep. Bill Zedler tries a new path for rejected abortion rules

AUSTIN — Rep. Bill Zedler of Arlington has worked for years to get women to provide the state with more information about why they’re getting abortions.

His bills mandated that they answer a slew of questions, including ones about coercion, incest, the age of the would-be father, fear of losing family support, financial concerns and readiness for motherhood. He also wants abortion clinics to provide more information.

The price of collecting the information, the invasiveness of the questions and the polarizing nature of abortion legislation meant Zedler’s bills failed, even in a Legislature dominated by Republicans and anti-abortion sentiments.

Now, at Zedler’s urging, the state health department has copied some of his legislation into proposed state regulations on abortion, prompting alarm bells from abortion rights groups that fear serious implications from provisions hammered out away from public view.

The groups, including Planned Parenthood, say they fear the state would gather information that could identify patients and judges who grant abortions to minors. In addition, they say, the information could cause doctors to fear unjust sanctions.

For Zedler, gathering the new information is a legitimate state interest.

“The more information you can find out about who’s getting the abortion and why they’re getting it is helpful,” Zedler said Friday.

I just got off of work,and am tired...
Well,now I', PISSED and tired.
Oy.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002817917

Funny. An attack of the vagina (and it's funny that you'd basically title a thread that based on your extreme bulldykeness) would seem to me more like a coathanger going up it, or a saline solution being injected directly into it. But, your opinion is your opinion.

Then again, I guess sex is an attack of the vagina as well. (Ask the femanazis) A long pointy thing stabbing at a wet, gushy thing. However, I like to call that a "fun attack." :naughty:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
Re: W8liftinglady: Attacking the Vagina
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 12:04:32 AM »
I always attack the vagina a couple times a week.
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 12:06:06 AM »
Wouldnt it be attacking the uterus DAummie?  

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 12:12:20 AM »
I always attack the vagina a couple times a week.

Attack it good, Tantal! :lmao:

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 12:24:53 AM »
Maybe another episode of MST3000 would be a slight alteration of attack of the killer tomatoes.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 12:31:11 AM »
  However, I like to call that a "fun attack." 

For a liberal, it would be joke warfare.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 12:35:36 AM »
For a liberal, it would be joke warfare.

:lmao:

Offline sybilll

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 01:54:17 AM »
OH MY GOD!  You have to, let me take a deep breath here..................answer questions before you kill a baby??   :panic:

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 03:12:05 AM »
In w8liftingladys defense... I don't know why I bother, she claims to be dating a dude and she looks like an anorexic scarecrow.  That's based on pics from a couple years back.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 07:26:19 AM »
Since Obama has circumvented congress with Executive orders, can Romney now just pencil-whip through an end to all federal funding for abortion clinics? How about ending Roe v. Wade?

:evillaugh:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 09:34:38 AM »
Since Obama has circumvented congress with Executive orders, can Romney now just pencil-whip through an end to all federal funding for abortion clinics? How about ending Roe v. Wade?

:evillaugh:

He could cite "The Obama Precedent." :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 09:42:43 AM »
He could cite "The Obama Precedent." :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Precedent Obama?

That sounds much more DUmmie-friendly than "The Law of Unintended Consequences". You know how they respond to the sound of his name.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2012, 11:45:30 AM »
Does your vagina get attacked when you get an abortion?  Just wondering.  I don't know the answer because I don't feel the need to murder a baby.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2012, 12:03:27 PM »
^ Awww, c'mon... :fuelfire:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2012, 03:26:14 PM »
Most democrats say they would like abortion to be safe, rare and legal, but DUmmies just want abortions period. 

But really to make abortions more a of a rarity, then understanding the reason women are getting them is key to helping make them rare.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 04:04:05 PM »
In w8liftingladys defense... I don't know why I bother, she claims to be dating a dude and she looks like an anorexic scarecrow.  That's based on pics from a couple years back.

I thought she was a dyke.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 07:41:21 PM »
I thought she was a dyke.

Say, why is this all on woman ??????      A woman that is attacked by a mans LOVE GUN is now in trouble ??

Ass wipes, everything is the woman's fault, she asked for it, she lead me astray, she forced me  etc.

Pissed off that woman do not get pregnant by themselves.  Bunch of crap.

If Abortion is to remain legal then the female who has to have a baby torn from her body should be able to demand the father of the child to be there and wittiness the procedure.     Should be a matter of law that the father be present or have any say in the matter.

Why is it a man can cause a unwanted pregnancy and just walk off, he had his fun now the female has to make life or death decisions on what to do that is life changing for her and another human.

Little do we realise that Abortion is sponsored by the males that just shoot and run.  Reason many parents put their daughters on BC in case of rape or folly. Silver tonged devils come in all ages.

Actually it is up to the parents of a daughter to protect her from the men out there and protect her from herself.

Sex, people are going to have and want it,  best protection is BC for a female that can get pregnant and have to live a life long guilt that they murdered a child they did not expect.    Men do not give a crap so we have to protect our daughters.

And some wonder why some woman become lesbians ???               

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2012, 07:58:38 PM »
I don't wonder. A female who redirects her affection to women after choosing bad men has not really dealt with the issues that cause her to choose poor mates. Women are not inherently better then men In relationships and women who go that way for that reason are under some misconception that that is the case. It's a pretty radical way to avoid one's core issues with regards to selection of a partner or dealing with ones personal demons.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2012, 08:19:34 PM »
Most democrats say they would like abortion to be safe, rare and legal, but DUmmies just want abortions period. 

But really to make abortions more a of a rarity, then understanding the reason women are getting them is key to helping make them rare.

No such thing as a safe abortion. Someone will die every time one is performed.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2012, 08:27:26 PM »
No such thing as a safe abortion. Someone will die every time one is performed.

That isn't always true, sometimes the baby survives the procedure.  When that happens , Obama prefers to allow the baby to die alone in a supply closet.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2012, 07:05:06 AM »
Say, why is this all on woman ??????      A woman that is attacked by a mans LOVE GUN is now in trouble ??

Ass wipes, everything is the woman's fault, she asked for it, she lead me astray, she forced me  etc.

Pissed off that woman do not get pregnant by themselves.  Bunch of crap.

If Abortion is to remain legal then the female who has to have a baby torn from her body should be able to demand the father of the child to be there and wittiness the procedure.     Should be a matter of law that the father be present or have any say in the matter.

Why is it a man can cause a unwanted pregnancy and just walk off, he had his fun now the female has to make life or death decisions on what to do that is life changing for her and another human.

Little do we realise that Abortion is sponsored by the males that just shoot and run.  Reason many parents put their daughters on BC in case of rape or folly. Silver tonged devils come in all ages.

Actually it is up to the parents of a daughter to protect her from the men out there and protect her from herself.

Sex, people are going to have and want it,  best protection is BC for a female that can get pregnant and have to live a life long guilt that they murdered a child they did not expect.    Men do not give a crap so we have to protect our daughters.

And some wonder why some woman become lesbians ???               

It wasn't a general statement on all women. It was directed at w8liftinglady. It was mentioned that she had a male bump buddy. I was stunned as I though SHE was a dyke.

DUmmies don't go from queer to straight. They go from straight to queer.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.