Author Topic: How do they get any dental work done at this place?  (Read 1652 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: How do they get any dental work done at this place?
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2012, 08:14:18 PM »
My dentist in CA always talked to me when she was working on my teeth. That is how I learned she also threaded eyebrows (and told me mine were perfect, thank you very much) and sold gold.

Bally, I love you. H5!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2012, 08:18:05 PM »
My dentist in CA always talked to me when she was working on my teeth. That is how I learned she also threaded eyebrows (and told me mine were perfect, thank you very much) and sold gold.

Bally, I love you. H5!

Thanks! I meant to add at the end, after this part:

He then condescendingly tells me to have a good day. I get dressed, pay my bill and leave.

I meant to add this line to the end but it was too late to edit:

He then condescendingly tells me to have a good day. I get dressed, pay my bill and leave. As I was walking out the door I heard applause, I felt so good about myself, these people were applauding what I stood for, I converted these people, they're going to vote for Obama!

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2012, 08:29:11 PM »
Thanks! I meant to add at the end, after this part:

I meant to add this line to the end but it was too late to edit:

And the repuke vile doctor that I let medically rape me, told me I needed my eyebrows threaded.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2012, 08:31:57 PM »
:lmao:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Re: How do they get any dental work done at this place?
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2012, 08:32:05 PM »
This thread title makes me laugh...well done!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2012, 09:04:02 PM »

Bally, I love you. H5!

Isn't threading way better than plucking?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2012, 09:53:45 PM »
Who the hell drinks a Vodka Gimlet?????   :thatsright:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline dixierose

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2012, 10:37:53 AM »
Isn't threading way better than plucking?

Cindie

OK...I have to ask...WTH is threading eyebrows?  :???:
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2012, 10:39:56 AM »
OK...I have to ask...WTH is threading eyebrows?  :???:

[youtube=425,350]iVmbHB2p4WM[/youtube]

Offline dixierose

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2012, 10:43:31 AM »
Thanks, Bally. I just nadined it. I have blond eyebrows, so I've never had to worry about plucking them.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2012, 07:56:32 PM »
Knew his latest had to be already here.

Can we Cali this mother****er? Dental boards don't take kindly to shit like this - engaging patients in political discussion and allowing one's blood to boil is not exactly professional behavior, especially from a licensed healthcare professional.

Anyone up for some sleuthing so we can report this asshole to his medical board? At a bare minimum it will embarrass the shit out of him.

Well . . .  he claims to have gone to Rochester, he works on Walnut Street in downtown Philly, and he lives in Montgomery County . . .

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2012, 09:16:23 PM »
OK... is the dummy saying he/she/it is a dentist? Looks like it to me when I read the dummie thread. Well dummy... first of all you do have the right to tell your patient to get the hell out. It's your business. You the boss.  Oh wait... I forgot... those fundies probably are the only ones that pay. I'm sure your fellow libbies don't.

BTW while I am thinking about it... if you are a dds, you are probably one of the evil 1 percenters. Why ain't you writing a check to obumbles fed government paying more than your current tax obligation? After all, you got the money. You whine about the unfair tax rate. It is unfair after all and you need to pay your fair share. So WRITE THAT CHECK DUMMY!!!!! DO IT NOW!!!! POST IT ON DU!!!!  I don't wanna hear about student loans, expenses, payroll or any other BS. You need to PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE!!!! WRITE THAT CHECK!!!!!

Having said all that dummy... I think you should fix my teeth for free. Afterall, I don't have a lot of money. I went to school and got a degree in womyn's studies and can't find a job paying $200,000 a year. Well... I can't find a job paying anything to tell the truth. Every place I interview with said that the nose rings, eye rings and spiked hair got to go and I need to cover up the tats all over my body. Damned wall street owned companies! Well I ain't gonna do that cause I gotta be me, ya know? So I am picketing with the local OWS here.  I'm sure you understand. So when can I make an appt for my free teeth care? Let me know and I'll be there. I'll need a round trip plane ticket though, first class please, and a hotel room. I'll leave it to you to make the arrangements. I can't be bothered with it while protesting with my OWS folks. I'm sure you understand.

Really pisses me off that all the fundie dentists around here want me to pay for the work, the bastards!!! Up front too!!! Ain't right!

Let me know and I'll be there... probably late, but I will eventually show up.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi