Author Topic: DUmmies Do Happy Dance over FR's Angst  (Read 1834 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: DUmmies Do Happy Dance over FR's Angst
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2012, 06:54:26 AM »
Found it interesting that coach was a Duncan Hunter fan, too.

Great minds think alike, sir.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2012, 06:57:17 AM »
Old Jim is having a coronary yet once again.    Didn't he do this over GWB also?

:yawn:

And McCain.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2012, 03:12:54 PM »
Since JimRob is conducting a mass zotting, purging FR of Republicans, a lot of them will probably show up here.

JimRob is doing to FR what the contemptible gator did to CU.

Soon FR will consist of crazy JimRob and a bunch of democrats trolling each other.

www.electstevedawes.com

Do you remember the first great FR purge?  I seem to remember it as around their first Washington event.  First Drudge dropped the FR link after that there was a dust up with some chic who was the 'ad hoc' publicity person ( who's name escapes me at the moment) along with others from the old Compuserve days which may have had to do with money. Lucianne and several others were shown the door about the same time.   This is not something new for FR.

Will Jim fall in line to support Romney against Obama?  If history is any judge probably.  How actively is another story.  I somehow can't see him as crazy as a Ronulan.  But I have been wrong before.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Doubleplusungood

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2012, 08:00:20 PM »
I will say this in defense of Free Republic, it hasn't sunk as low as the Hannity boards just yet (though headed there). Hannity has gotten so wishy washy that you can't even call a lib out on being a blatant liar on his forum any more even when you can prove they are lying. Libs have taken full control of the Hannity forums. I have long suspected that the asshole known as "Dagoosemon" is a liberal who has successfully moled his way into power at Hannity's place. Sorry for the rant. Just pisses me off how a former great place for conservatives has been handed over to the libs. I refuse to walk on egg shells when debating lib liars.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2012, 08:08:08 PM »
I'd like to think this board is different because most of us just don't give a ****. Political correctness doesn't exist here. I've been in knockout, drag down fights with members and we're still here, hangin' and trashing Libs.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2012, 08:13:47 PM »
I'd like to think this board is different because most of us just don't give a ****. Political correctness doesn't exist here. I've been in knockout, drag down fights with members and we're still here, hangin' and trashing Libs.

I agree.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2012, 08:14:46 PM »
Funny DUmmies, we think FR is nuts. Are you going to start supporting it now?

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2012, 08:19:11 PM »
Didn't FR disassociate themselves with the awesome Charles Henrikson (sp?)?

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2012, 08:22:20 PM »
Didn't FR disassociate themselves with the awesome Charles Henrikson (sp?)?

Did they? that ticks me off if so.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2012, 08:27:26 PM »
Did they? that ticks me off if so.

Unless I read that wrong. He always has a place here.