Author Topic: P2B heats up the Race  (Read 833 times)

Offline zeitgeist

P2B heats up the Race
« on: November 12, 2011, 07:29:20 AM »
Looks like the DUmp is on fire today with Ann giving Nads a run for her money.

This small campfire recently lit by Ann has gathered little support.  It needs some DUAC.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=433x815309

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Sat Nov-12-11 07:55 AM
Original message
Cain has a new Facebook page: Occupy the White House 2012
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Occupy-the-White-House-2...

He has all of 12 fans.

And most of the comments are obviously NOT from Cain supporters.

Ann pumps a little Herman Cain Facebook (can i say that on the interwebz)  Is she a clandestine Cain supporter?  Better still is she a blond white woman? :whatever:  Is she looking for street creds with all he FB comments or just makng a gigantic fool of herself?  You be the judge. 

Oh yeah, and enjoy Herman's Facebook page.   Thanks for the link sweetie.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline zeitgeist

Re: P2B heats up the Race
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 09:40:51 AM »
Although I have a Facebook account I am not a power user by any stretch of the imagination so it is unlikely that I would have found the page without Anne's help.
> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Occupy-the-White-House-2012/137419476359362

And with that said, I would also have missed this fine chuckle on that page which she ignorantly commented upon:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Occupy-the-White-House-2012/137419476359362#!/photo.php?fbid=280862748613308&set=a.146302475402670.21571.143928478973403&type=1&theater

Obama goes to a primary school to talk to the kids to get a little PR. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and Obama asks him his name.
" Walter," responds the little boy.
"And what is your question, Walter?"
"I have 4 questions:
First, why did the USA Bomb Libya without the support of the Congress? Second, why do you keep saying you fixed the economy when it's actually worse? Third, why did you say that Jeremiah Wright was your mentor, then said that you knew nothing about his preachings and beliefs? Fourth, why are we so worried about Brazil drilling for oil, but we aren't allowed to?"

Just then, the bell rings for recess. Obama informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Obama says, "OK, where were we? Oh, that's right: question time. Who has a question?"
Another little boy puts up his hand. Obama points him out and asks him his name.
"Steve," he responds.
"And what is your question, Steve?"
Actually, I have 6 questions.
First, why did the USA Bomb Libya without the support of the Congress? Second, why do you keep saying you fixed the economy when it's actually worse? Third, why did you say that Jeremiah Wright was your mentor, then said that you knew nothing about his preachings and beliefs? Fourth, why are we so worried about Brazil drilling for oil, but we aren't allowed to? Fifth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And sixth, what happened to Walter ?"-GL

Anne Ryan Pritchett Old joke told about Bush when he was in office. Geez, can you people at least be original?
2 hours ago ·  1Loading...

Perhaps she should be called "Edith Anne"  :popcorn:

and while on the subject here are a couple youtubes folks might have missed that arrived in my email lately, enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com:80/embed/OAOrT0OcHh0?version=3&rel=1&fs=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&wmode=transparent

http://youtu.be/3MJj4lDmxUw
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 10:25:47 AM »
Anne Ryan Pritchett Old joke told about Bush when he was in office. Geez, can you people at least be original?
2 hours ago ·  1Loading...

That joke started with Hillary Rodham's original campaign for NY Senator in 2000. So Annie, as usual, proves her blindness to facts.

At least, I believe it was joke then rather than a true story.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 11:17:46 AM »
Looks like the DUmp is on fire today with Ann giving Nads a run for her money.

This small campfire recently lit by Ann has gathered little support.  It needs some DUAC.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=433x815309

Ann pumps a little Herman Cain Facebook (can i say that on the interwebz)  Is she a clandestine Cain supporter?  Better still is she a blond white woman? :whatever:  Is she looking for street creds with all he FB comments or just makng a gigantic fool of herself?  You be the judge. 

Oh yeah, and enjoy Herman's Facebook page.   Thanks for the link sweetie.
Looks like an old poster from here "ACC" is mixing it up with them over there!  :rotf: I gotta create another facebook just to torment the dummies! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 07:39:28 PM »
proud2BlibKansan   (1000+ posts)             Sat Nov-12-11 03:28 PM
Response to Reply #5
6. One of them noticed us!

Oh nice... I see proud members of Democratic Underground trolling this page. You people really should finish GROWING UP! Oh, and this page isn't actually run by Herman Cain. But the important details are always ignored by people of your ilk.

I wouldn't have to read DU to know that you goons are trolling that page, every page for conservatives gets trolled by you idiots.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 08:17:39 PM »
Walt Starr is posting there.  :rotf:

I had forgotten about that idiot.
For the new folks he was the idiot who looked at a picture of Bush in his uniform and tried to claim that he was wearing a medal he didn't earn, it was a unit medal that he was authorized to wear.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 08:39:59 PM »
I posted some replies to Mike Bromell's comments over there.  What a tool!

A living, cliche posting, DUmmie tool.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 09:59:57 PM »
I posted some replies to Mike Bromell's comments over there.  What a tool!

A living, cliche posting, DUmmie tool.

That guy is dumber than Nadin and poor stupid Beth combined.  :-)

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 11:01:51 PM »
Anne has a temper.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline CC27

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 11:15:39 PM »
Walt Starr is posting there.  :rotf:

I had forgotten about that idiot.
For the new folks he was the idiot who looked at a picture of Bush in his uniform and tried to claim that he was wearing a medal he didn't earn, it was a unit medal that he was authorized to wear.

Wow, Walt Starr. I remember him as far back as 2006. He is a DUmmies DUmmie.