Author Topic: boston bean unhinged (well, that's everyday)  (Read 1936 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
boston bean unhinged (well, that's everyday)
« on: November 02, 2017, 05:16:04 PM »
boston bean (30,622 posts)          https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029785761

God ****ing damnit I am so ****ing sick of the Hillary hate from the right and the left.
hillary was the one cheated and dirty tricked out of and lost a rigged election.

Mother god damn fer!!

workinclasszero (20,545 posts)
5. I am sick of that shit too

You can't tell me that Russia/republicans are not behind this shit, desperate to defeat us in 2018.

The attacks on the democratic party are accelerating now it seems. They must divide and conquer us us before the next elections.

Miigwech (526 posts)
25. Best damn Dem ever

to have run for office. Hillary would have been the greatest President this country has ever seen. Makes me sick to think about our great loss.

get the red out (12,075 posts)
27. I am just sick to death of last year

I want more indictments for the Trump criminal gang, and for the Dems to get ready for upcoming elections.

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: boston bean unhinged (well, that's everyday)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 05:18:36 PM »
Donna Brazile came out today and stated in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that the fix was in for hiLIARy 1 year BEFORE she was even an official candidate.

The dummies can put away the violence violins.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 05:26:02 PM »
And the schadenboner continues with their impotent rage.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 06:17:51 PM »
" Hillary would have been the greatest President this country has ever seen."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 06:36:24 PM »
 :rotf:  :lmao: Is Fauxcahontas the boston-beaner's Senator? :lmao:  :rotf: beaner ain't going to be very happy with Fauxcahontas' admission.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 06:42:15 PM »
I can only hope shill tells her devotees to take rat poison in large quantities.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 07:21:50 PM »
Bean boy just needs to listen to what the democRATS are saying about Shillery taking over.  That should really send him over the edge.   :loser:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 12:53:43 AM »
She's being nuttier than usual.

Posted at 6:22 PM:

boston bean (30,646 posts)

My trumper aunt

had fox news on in the bedroom she is staying in. She told me how she loves fox.

Right now, she is down stairs eating the pasta fajioli I slaved to make for her visit.

I went into that room and parental controlled the blocking if FOX, One America and Newsmax.

She ain't getting her fill of rw trump propaganda while staying here.

I also set her tv to MSNBC.

She might not stay the night. 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=9786651

At 7:05 PM:

Politically, I don't think there can be a more stupid YES STUPID

strategy than to claim the person from your party rigged an election while the republican opponent is actually being investigated for doing so with a foreign govt to boot.

Can we stab ourselves shoot ourselves any more??

You count on it. Tomorrow trump tweets that hillary is crooked. Look even the dnc chairwoman and us senator from MA think so and Hillary is the election rigger.

Come on! and people want me to make nice with this absolute insanity? 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029786888

At 8:41 PM:

Here we ****ing go!! God damnit!!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029787416

At 10:46 PM:

Star Member boston bean (30,646 posts)

Wikileaks hacked the 2015 hillary victory fund agreement with the dnc. It says nothing like donna b
claims.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/fileid/28674/7815

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029787968

She appears really upset that Donna Brazile exposed the corruption in the DNC.  As an added bonus, Brazile also discussed how the DNC was looking to suck every dime they could out of Dem donors.  What I find really bizarre is that BB's aunt, who I assume isn't living near her, is visiting her and her response is to act like a child and hole up in her room throwing a tantrum.  You blocked Fox and then scampered to your bedroom to spend all night on Skin's island.  I expect better behavior out of my teenagers.  And as a final shot, how do you slave over making pasta fajioli.  It's soup with an Italian origin, and a fancy name, but it's soup.  You can make that in an hour or two you stupid bitch. 

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 06:31:32 AM »
Miigwech (526 posts)
25. Best damn Dem ever

to have run for office. Hillary would have been the greatest President this country has ever seen. Makes me sick to think about our great loss.

Wow, weapons grade delusional.

A little advice DUmmie. Don't give up on your dreams... just keep right on sleeping.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 06:41:16 AM »
Proglodytes will censor an elderly person or worse but they'll demand we be thrown in jail if we fail to use their preferred gender pronouns.

Something to keep in mind while watching them strive for more power in our lives.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 07:33:44 AM »
beaner & Auntie may have a long history of backing-and-forthing each other on politics. Or maybe I'm being too nice and beaner is going full nasty on a fairly normal elderly person.

Politically, I don't think there can be a more stupid YES STUPID

strategy than to claim the person from your party rigged an election while the republican opponent is actually being investigated for doing so with a foreign govt to boot.

Can we stab ourselves shoot ourselves any more??

Donna Brazile's hands are dirty enough to be a biohazard. She's the now former CNN consultant (or whatever her role was) who leaked debate questions to HilLIARy . Now she appears to be trying to take out someone she has come to regard as an ambulatory open sewer. (My guess is that Brazile knew HilLIARy is corrupt, but was still shaken by what she learned when she took over the DNC). But not shaken enough to go public until after HilLIARy lost AND the Russian Collusion meme started unraveling.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2017, 07:38:25 AM »
And the schadenboner continues with their impotent rage.
Whodathunk that schadenboner related chronic Priapism would be the next great public health epidemic?

Funny how it only seems to affect normal conservative folk, though.
Meanwhile, just the usual plague of plain batshit crazy for the loons on the left.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2017, 08:16:30 AM »

You can't tell me that Russia/republicans are not behind this shit, desperate to defeat us in 2018.No the Russiand and Republicans are NOT behind it.

The attacks on the democratic party are accelerating now it seems. They must divide and conquer us us before the next elections.

The division is coming from within your party. you scared off the members with half a brain, plus other segments of society that you needed . you are defeating yourselves from within. There are just not enough illegal aliens and dead people to vote for your party to win.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2017, 08:41:37 AM »

You can't tell me that Russia/republicans are not behind this shit ...

Don't worry, you won't hear that in the DU echo chamber. Unless someone decides to burn a mole for amusement.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2017, 08:58:30 AM »
boston bean (30,622 posts)          https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029785761

God ****ing damnit I am so ****ing sick of the Hillary hate from the right and the left.
hillary was the one cheated and dirty tricked out of and lost a rigged election.

Mother god damn fer!!
No. Hillary was the one cheating, dirty tricking and rigging elections. Most of the people voting (where it counted  :tongue:) knew that and that is why she lost and will never be president.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2017, 11:58:45 AM »
Right now, she is down stairs eating the pasta fajioli I slaved to make for her visit.

Sounds like you are a regular f**king Chef Boyarde, some tomato sauce, beans and spaghetti. I hope the beans give her thermo nuclear flatulence and she stinks you out of your basement. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!