Author Topic: I would definitely do this, if I had any money....  (Read 776 times)

Online CC27

I would definitely do this, if I had any money....
« on: August 17, 2015, 02:51:07 PM »
Star Member Playinghardball (10,130 posts)

ToastyPoptart ‏@LollipopCrumbs · 6h6 hours ago
I would definitely do this, if I had any money. #Bernie2016 #feelthebern

Just start a gofundme like the stripper did. You will have the sticker in 24 business hours.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/128039049

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: I would definitely do this, if I had any money....
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 03:25:50 PM »
Dude or Dudette has a christian fish symbol on the bumper.
The irony is thicker than the Dummy's skull.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 03:27:55 PM »
Dude or Dudette has a christian fish symbol on the bumper.
The irony is thicker than the Dummy's skull.
Considering the waistline of the average Dummy, I'd say the vehicle is the only "fit" thing in their household.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 03:42:51 PM »
Considering the waistline of the average Dummy, I'd say the vehicle is the only "fit" thing in their household.

No doubt, as further evidenced by the "0.0" sticker.  :whatever:
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 03:44:56 PM »
Star Member Playinghardball (10,130 posts)

I would do that... to someone I hated.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 03:47:40 PM »
Would love to see a Highway Patrolman pull that over and give them a ticket for an obstructed back window.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 03:53:26 PM »
If you had any money??

It's idiots like you that don't have any money who, even if you were to get some money, still wouldn't have any money because you'd be spending it on stupid stuff like big "Bernie" window stickers.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 03:57:18 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2015, 04:40:00 PM »
75 horsepower Honda Fit.

I still haven't seen a bumper sticker on a car I'd care to own.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2015, 04:46:33 PM »
75 horsepower Honda Fit.

I still haven't seen a bumper sticker on a car I'd care to own.

I love my Marine Mom and Semper Fi bumper stickers. However, when your car looks like this no one would notice it anyway.

"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 12:24:56 AM »
If you had any money??

It's idiots like you that don't have any money who, even if you were to get some money, still wouldn't have any money because you'd be spending it on stupid stuff like big "Bernie" window stickers.

He wouldn't have to spend any money.

Just stop by the nearest cattle pasture, grab a handful of crap and fling it at the car's rear window. Same results.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 07:40:05 AM »
That pic of the Ford truck held together by its bumperstickers is interesting and amusing. Obviously, it's from CA. The Bush-Hater stickers date the pic to the mid-00s. Two stickers place it in the north SF Bay Area. KPFA is a Pacifica Radio FM station in Berserkeley. The keep-GE-jobs-out-of-Sonoma (my less euphemistic, more honest, paraphrase) places it in Sonoma County. To be able to receive KPFA, the owner of the truck would have to live in southern Sonoma County, in Petaluma or slightly south of there.

:lmao: KPFA and Radio Pacifica are dysfunctional to a degree that makes DU look like a happy family. :lmao:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2015, 07:45:12 AM »
More to the point at hand, at most, a Bernie window sticker would be relevant for 18 or 20 months. And the likelihood that it could be removed quickly and cleanly seems to me rather low. So why pay however many 10s of dollars for something that will make your car rear window a mess in 2 years or less?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2015, 01:14:05 PM »

Considering the waistline of the average Dummy, I'd say that that particular vehicle is unlikely to fit and even if one of them managed to get inside the engine wouldn't be able to move it.