Author Topic: Finding amount of your stimulus payment rant  (Read 415 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Finding amount of your stimulus payment rant
« on: April 06, 2021, 01:18:16 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215308462

Uhm ... what are the odds ...

Beatlelvr (56 posts)

Finding amount of your stimulus payment rant

Okay, so I went to GetMyPayment, typed in all the info asked for, but my credit card could not be verified because it isn't registered with Experian!! WTF. It said it was direct deposited and I found it in my bank statement ($792, not $1400.). Then I tried to get my mom's info because she has not received hers yet. Same story about her credit card. Anyone else have this situation?

rsdsharp (3,479 posts)

1. What does your credit card have to do with it?

The site asks for SSN, DOB, address and zip code. I don’t see anyplace that asks for a credit card.

CrispyQ (29,490 posts)

2. Here is the site I used. It does NOT ask for CC info.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Beatlelvr (56 posts)

4. Trying to set up an account

and it says I need a financial account to set it up. Do you have an IRS online account? I can't get anywhere with it.

CrispyQ (29,490 posts)

5. I don't have an online IRS account & I didn't need one for the link I posted.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Beatlelvr (56 posts)

3. Yes, it does

for some reason, it helps verify your identity. It gave an option to get a transcript of your tax statement, but that was a whole other process. This is on the IRS website.

The Noob doesn't have enough posts for them to care, but what are the odds they'll be back posting about how they don't have any money in their account anymore?

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Finding amount of your stimulus payment rant
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 01:34:12 PM »
Sounds like DUmmy (56 post mole?) Beatlelvr might be on a nigerian scam site harvesting credit card numbers rather than the legit irs.gov site.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 02:19:03 PM »
LIEden's Free Shit calculator doesn't work? Must've farmed out the coding to the same idiots who F'ed up the OhBummer!Don'tCare website! :rotf:

:ownit:  !
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 02:43:13 PM »
Yup, my money says dude did something very wrong (clicked in email link or shady ad would be my first guesses) and just gave someone their info.  Quick whois search shows Getmypayment.com and .net are not owned or hosted by the US Government.  One is a GoDaddy site, the other someone else (1&1 IONOS SE if you're really interested).  The .com site has all owner info redacted for privacy, .net says to contact "Domains By Proxy" for info (no, that doesn't sound suspicious  ::)

Sorry buddy, always check those links and their sources before clicking. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 04:39:50 PM »
Yup, my money says dude did something very wrong (clicked in email link or shady ad would be my first guesses) and just gave someone their info.  Quick whois search shows Getmypayment.com and .net are not owned or hosted by the US Government.  One is a GoDaddy site, the other someone else (1&1 IONOS SE if you're really interested).  The .com site has all owner info redacted for privacy, .net says to contact "Domains By Proxy" for info (no, that doesn't sound suspicious  ::)

Sorry buddy, always check those links and their sources before clicking.
Shhhh...dont try to educate them! They're so darn cute in their ignorance,  plus how else will Nigeria keep up that gross domestic product without DU?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)