Author Topic: As Conservatives Have Know And Stated All Along, Gay Couples Do Not...  (Read 15025 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Make good parents...

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/lauretta-brown/adults-raised-gay-couples-speak-out-against-gay-marriage-federal-court

But libs will continue to resist this truth with all their might.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: As Conservatives Have Know And Stated All Along, Gay Couples Do Not...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 11:41:51 PM »
From your link.

“I grew up with a parent and her partner(s) in an atmosphere in which gay ideology was used as a tool of repression, retribution and abuse,” B.N. Klein wrote of her experience with a lesbian mother. “I have seen that children in gay households often become props to be publicly displayed to prove that gay families are just like heterosexual ones.”

Klein said she was taught that “some Jews and most Christians were stupid and hated gays and were violent,” and that homosexuals were “much more creative and artistic” because they were not repressed and were naturally more ‘feeling.’”

“At the same time I was given the message that if I did not agree (which I did not), I was stupid and damned to a life of punishing hostility from my mother and her partner,” she recounts. “They did this with the encouragement of all their gay friends in the community and they were like a cheering squad. I was only allowed out of my room to go to school. This could go on for weeks.”

“I was supposed to hate everyone based on what they thought of my mother and her partner,” said Klein. “People’s accomplishments did not matter, their personal struggles did not matter, and their own histories were of no consequence. The only thing that mattered was what they thought of gays.”

Homosexual Serial Killers
http://www.adherents.com/misc/hsk.html

Patrick W. Kearney: The Trash Bag Murderers
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/patrick_kearney/3.html

While homosexuals constitute only about 5 percent of serial killers, they are more prone to "overkill" than their straight counterparts, indulging in the more horrific extremes of torture, mutilation and dismemberment, according to Harold Schechter in "The Serial Killer Files." Gay men are also among the most prolific of serial killers. The sheer promiscuity of their crimes is a kind of grotesque mirror of the free-ranging sexual lifestyle embraced by so many gay men in the pre-AIDS era of the 1970s.

Why homosexual serial killers as a group should be especially sadistic is an interesting question, says Schechter, though one element is surely the prevailing homophobia of American society, which causes many gay men to grow up with a deep-seated sense of self-hatred, a violent homophobia of their own. When these feelings are combined with the psychopathology of a serial killer, the results can be particularly appalling.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 11:44:41 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 11:51:30 PM »
^Good stuff Ptarmigan.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 10:42:20 AM »
Hell, I could have told them that. After my parents split, my mother went full on lesbo and brought home this bull named Tina. After years of round the clock fights, picking both their drunken asses up off the front porch when they stumbled home from the bar down the street, and picking  up  busted dishes from whatever set them off yet again, I went and lived with my dad and his new wife. To hell with all that.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 10:54:21 PM »
^Wow.
That had to be tough.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 01:37:58 AM »
^Wow.
That had to be tough.

Queers, drama, and destructive lifestyles go hand in hand. It's part of the reason I believe  it's a mental disorder.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 01:30:32 PM »
Queers, drama, and destructive lifestyles go hand in hand. It's part of the reason I believe  it's a mental disorder.

Yet liberals want us to believe that their mental problems are caused by not being widely accepted.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2015, 04:27:39 AM »
Yet liberals want us to believe that their mental problems are caused by not being widely accepted.

It's a crazy world we live in. Take for example transgenders. If a person believed they were a duck, a pane of glass, or a piece of fruit and really meant it, we'd say something wasn't quite right upstairs. However, a man thinks he's a woman, or vice versa and apparently that's perfectly normal? C'mon...

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2015, 08:52:50 PM »
Violence and Homosexuality
http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/violence-and-homosexuality/

In line with traditional psychiatric opinion, violence goes hand-in-hand with the ‘gay’ lifestyle. Almost all the exposure by homosexuals to violence and disease is encountered within the gay subculture, rather than outside of it. Most of the murderers in the lifespan study whose sexual orientation could be determined were also homosexual. While violence toward homosexuals is deplorable, most violence involving gays is self-induced. Overall, the gay subculture may export more violence than it absorbs from without.

Domestic Violence Likely More Frequent for Same-Sex Couples
http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2014/09/domestic-violence-likely-more-frequent-for-same-sex-couples.html

CHICAGO --- Domestic violence occurs at least as frequently, and likely even more so, between same-sex couples compared to opposite-sex couples, according to a review of literature by Northwestern Medicine® scientists.   

Previous studies, when analyzed together, indicate that domestic violence affects 25 percent to 75 percent of lesbian, gay and bisexual individuals. However, a lack of representative data and underreporting of abuse paints an incomplete picture of the true landscape, suggesting even higher rates. An estimated one in four heterosexual women experience domestic abuse, with rates significantly lower for heterosexual men.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:55:07 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2015, 09:17:16 PM »
Violence and Homosexuality
http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/violence-and-homosexuality/

Domestic Violence Likely More Frequent for Same-Sex Couples
http://www.northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2014/09/domestic-violence-likely-more-frequent-for-same-sex-couples.html

Interesting trial to begin later this year;
  http://www.phillymag.com/g-philly/2014/12/16/gay-bashing-suspects-held-charges/ 

Hesse, who is 28, was next to take the stand. He gave emotional testimony about the assault, saying that the incident began when he was with his boyfriend on the way from getting frozen yogurt and walking to Mama Palma's for pizza.

On cross-examination by the three attorneys, Hesse became visibly shaken, confused and, at times, noncooperative. The defense attorneys hammered him on apparent inconsistencies in his testimony.

Lawyers for the trio asked the judge to dismiss the most serious charges and remand the case back to Municipal Court, but Hayden disagreed, saying that the prosecution had met its burden for the preliminary hearing. He then wished all three of the defendants "good luck."

Something is fishy here.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2015, 10:43:36 PM »
Alabama just thwarted the will of the electorate and foisted gay marriage on them.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 07:56:38 PM »
It just remains to be seen how many children are hurt by the sex-worship going on in our world.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2015, 02:37:28 PM »
It just remains to be seen how many children are hurt by the sex-worship going on in our world.

Hurt people hurt people.
If they were hurt when they were children, the tendency is for them to repeat the process.

Offline obumazombie