Author Topic: Actual reason Hope Hicks is being brought back to WH  (Read 903 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Actual reason Hope Hicks is being brought back to WH
« on: February 13, 2020, 07:42:10 PM »
Star Member kpete (64,068 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212984769

Actual reason Hope Hicks is being brought back to WH is due to Trump's declining mental state
This is 100% true. You can take it to the bank. Dementia is dominating everything w/ Trump now. What’s sickening are his enablers thinking Hope Hicks can buy them more time. He needs to be removed & receive neurological evaluation & caregiver assistance that eases his decline.

Was just told by one of my contacts that the actual reason why Hope Hicks is being brought back to the WH is due to Trump’s declining mental state.

:whatever:

Star Member Mike 03 (9,104 posts)

2. Kick

The implications of this, if it's true, are momentous.

:yawn:

Star Member Zoonart (5,224 posts)

4. I agree with Tom Joseph on this...

45 is raging around the White House, breaking the china and they have to bring in the "Trump Whisperer".
I do think he has senile dementia. I nursed my dad for years through this, age 65 thru 84, and know exactly what this. looks like.
I think he is probably at the stage where he is having trouble recognizing printed word. I do no think he composes his own tweets either.
He rants and someone else translates, because he does not put sentences together anymore.

:mental:

Mme. Defarge (5,199 posts)

10. He needs to be declared mentally incompetent by a judge

who would then appoint a legal guardian for him.

Star Member global1 (20,496 posts)

12. I'm Sorry - I Can't Buy The Dementia Story While at the same time Trump is methodically dismantling our government - agency and department by agency and department.

This has always bothered me - hearing two stories of a sick man in the WH - while at the same time it looks like he is in complete control of every facet of the destruction he is causing.

He is either sick and has dementia or he is an evil genius in cahoots with Putin and he is methodically destroying our government and ripping up the constitution.

These are on the opposite ends of the spectrum and I'm sorry but I don't think we can have it both ways.

The other explanation is that he is just a 'useful idiot' and the people around him are controlling the destruction and he's just the 'master of ceremonies' of the whole event.

It seems to me if he really is a sick man - that the Repugs in Congress wouldn't be as intimidated and scared of him. That if they wanted to - they can do something to get him off their back and be rid of him. The Senate Repugs had their chance and they chose to give him the free reign to continue to destroy their Party while he is systematically taking apart our government.

What could be this strange hold that he has over his toadies. How can a sick man with dementia completely take over the Party without these so-called powerful House and Senate members of the Party not take the upper hand and either remove him or control him better.

Help me here - does anybody have a rational explanation as to what is going on?

:rotf: The rational explanation is Trump is running your party in circles...

Star Member enough (11,402 posts)

18. I agree. Having taken care of both my parents through years of progressive dementia,

What Trump has is something else. There’s no way he could perform his way through those rallies with Alzheimer’s or something similar.

The reason the Republicans don’t stand up to him is simple. He is giving them everything they’ve always wanted in their wildest dreams.

Star Member flotsam (2,385 posts)

20. Kpete

I love following your posts and think you are much kinder than myself...that said I don't want anyone easing ANYTHING for this vicious bastard...As long as we cannot torture him (think "enhanced techniques) or give him solitary in a supermax (think Florence Colorado) then he will suffer less than a soldier with a TBI or a child in an outside cage sleeping on concrete with a space blanket, or a journalist entering a Turkish embassy. He will suffer less than the voters he defrauded or the Kurds he abandoned, or anybody with the moral fiber to testify against him. He has raped women, bankrupted honest contractors and even pushed a fake "university" to screw those who believed in him the most. He's injured too many, too deeply, for too many years and money alone saved him from his just desserts. Soon begins his season of pain and if it is the confusion of dementia that causes it I hope it is horrifying. For the first time I want a human to pray for the sweet release of death.

But perhaps this is just me...

:bird:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Actual reason Hope Hicks is being brought back to WH
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 07:49:49 PM »
looks like they're going to revive their 25th Amendment screed again...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 07:57:46 PM »
I love watching the primitives go insane.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 09:58:27 PM »
I love watching the primitives go insane.

I do too - for the most part - but then there are times when the stupidity at DU is so over the top, like kpete's post, that it makes me want to stay away from even this place.

:thatsright:
Deplorable since 2016

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 10:44:16 PM »
He's a complete dunce but somehow he's still running circles around the Democrats.  What's that tell you about your party. DUmmies?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 08:39:11 AM »
Star Member kpete (64,068 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212984769

Actual reason Hope Hicks is being brought back to WH is due to Trump's declining mental state

Ummmmmmmm ... gated-community'ed-aging-trophy-wife sez wut?

And apparently it took 12 responses for someone to call out meme girl kpete's silly non sequitor:

Star Member global1 (20,496 posts)

12. I'm Sorry - I Can't Buy The Dementia Story While at the same time Trump is methodically dismantling our government - agency and department by agency and department.

This has always bothered me - hearing two stories of a sick man in the WH - while at the same time it looks like he is in complete control of every facet of the destruction he is causing.

While I disagree with Star Member global1's views of Trump's accomplishments, at least (s)he recognizes the oxymoron in DUpipo's view that Trump is a doddering dementia-ridden evil genius.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 09:37:29 AM »

45 is raging around the White House, breaking the china and they have to bring in the "Trump Whisperer".
I do think he has senile dementia. I nursed my dad for years through this, age 65 thru 84, and know exactly what this. looks like.
I think he is probably at the stage where he is having trouble recognizing printed word. I do no think he composes his own tweets either.
He rants and someone else translates, because he does not put sentences together anymore.

So what you’re saying is Boog is making it almost coherent?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 09:43:59 AM »
Who cares why?  She's a major babe.

Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2020, 09:47:49 AM »
The first impression seems the most logical...  Hicks guided the communications-office during the last Election.  And now she's on-board again, doing the same things.

Plus FOX has veered left.  And living in Los Angeles probably isn't very awesome these days.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2020, 11:21:19 AM »

Hillary was raging around the White House, breaking the china ...

FIFY, Star Moron Zoonart.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2020, 12:56:49 PM »
I hate Trump so much I'll........

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2020, 03:12:44 PM »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2020, 07:41:42 PM »
looks like they're going to revive their 25th Amendment screed again...

Hey Kpete...you little dirtbag.....you're probably lurking here, so you try this shit....we're coming for your sorry ass, you're just not as anonymous as you think you are.

Offline jukin

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2020, 01:13:56 PM »
Want to see dementia nd senility, look at the democrat presidential candidates and the speaker of the house and minority leader of the senate.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.