Author Topic: Woman Sues County for Distributing Nude Photos She Sent to Husband in Jail  (Read 2410 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Woman Sues County for Distributing Nude Photos She Sent to Husband in Jail

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo.  —  A woman whose husband was once incarcerated at the Mesa County jail has filed a claim of at least $100,000 against the county, saying jailers distributed nude photos she'd sent him.

Jessica Duran filed the claim Tuesday through Denver attorney Lonn Heymann. Such a claim is required before the plaintiff could sue.

Duran says her privacy and civil rights were violated, and that she has suffered emotional distress and humiliation.

County officials say it's standard procedure to open inmates' mail to prevent contraband from getting into jail.

Duran says jailers distributed the photos without her knowledge or permission, or that of her husband.

Sheriff Stan Hilkey says any lawsuit against the county in this case would be meritless.

3...2...1...what's her DUmp name?

SOURCE
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

The woman should be sued for being too stupid to live.  The attorney who took her case should be locked up.  The judge who doesn't dismiss this suit outright needs to have his robe and gavel set on fire. 

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
 :picsneeded:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

Be careful what you ask for...it may be better without pics. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Dammit.............................and NO
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!

Happy?

I would need some more "Happy little clouds" in there .... See if PBS (Proud Bush Supporter) has any we can borrow.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Chris_

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Be careful what you ask for...it may be better without pics. 

Oh man ... you REALLY didn't have to go there.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen