Author Topic: Primitive Cary admits he's a useful idiot  (Read 1533 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Primitive Cary admits he's a useful idiot
« on: November 28, 2012, 01:48:34 PM »
Quote from:
Cary

I like President Obama and I support him 100%

There's nothing that anyone here can say that will change my mind. We are going to do great things over the next 4 years. We are going to roll over "conservatives" and undo the terrible damage that they have inflicted on us. When it is all said and done President Obama will be widely regarded as one of our best presidents, ever, having gotten us out of 2 miserable wars, having saved the economy from a Great Republican Depression II, having reversed the divestiture of the middle class and the trend toward concentration of wealth, having advanced the effort to provide everyone with health care, and having done various other things that will get us going back again in the right direction.

Anyone who doesn't agree with me on this can go pound sand up their butt.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021895088

And as could be expected, there's a few on his thread that raise issues with him.  But as time and observation of the primitives has told us, it's not as much a disagreement with what he expressed as much as them not wanting to be quite so upfront about it.  When the time came on election day, they faithfully obeyed.

In this case, kudos to the Cary primitive for at least admitting that he'll blindly follow Dear Leader wherever he goes.  More primitives need to set aside whatever is keeping them from being as honest.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Primitive Cary admits he's a useful idiot
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 01:59:41 PM »

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 02:06:28 PM »
I skimmed down through the thread over there, and my overall impression was her fellow DUmpmonkies going "meh." 

My other impression is that Cary is a maddening, infuriating poster.  "Please tell me this bothers you.   :)"  With a smiley included.  The effect is that she's moderately high. 

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 09:39:34 PM »
Shout out.

Response to Marrah_G (Reply #127)Wed Nov 28, 2012, 07:16 PM
Cary (3,793 posts)
128. You want to see something really funny

Google the conservative morons who watch us and find what they say about "the Cary primitive."
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 11:18:20 PM »
Live it up while you can, DUmmies: Forget 2012: Long-Term Demographic Trends Favor Republicans

A couple of snippets:

"Voters above 60 already easily outnumber those below 30, and with low birthrates and lengthening life spans, this imbalance will only grow. In other words, the most Republican-leaning age group in the population is rapidly increasing its percentage of the electorate, while the most Democratic-leaning age cohort simultaneously declines."

And:
"...the Republican nominee crushed the incumbent president among married voters by 16 points; among voters who attend religious services at least once a month (13 points); and among citizens who live in households earning $50,000 a year or more (8 points)."

"But the good news for Republicans is that none of these people will remain young—and very few of them will remain single, economically insecure, or religiously disconnected for the rest of their lives. If well-established trends apply to this year’s younger voters, they will shift to the right as they march through life, building careers and starting families and connecting with organized faith."

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 11:28:14 PM »
Live it up while you can, DUmmies: Forget 2012: Long-Term Demographic Trends Favor Republicans

A couple of snippets:

And:
Cindie

Which is why it is imperative for Dems to get illegals to vote.

Offline sybilll

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 12:12:35 AM »
Shout out.

Does Cary deserve a DOTY nomination strictly for our entertainment?  I'm in. 

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 05:05:55 AM »
I don't know that I buy the stats on trending repub. lets not forget our older generation now are boomers. I don't find them as conservative as previous elder generations unfortunately. I think that may be based in how things have trended in the past with regards to seniors.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 08:31:32 AM »
Quote from:
Cary

128. You want to see something really funny

Google the conservative morons who watch us and find what they say about "the Cary primitive."

Cary, Cary, Cary.

Couple of things.  First of all son, I'm more intelligent than you can ever hope to be.

Second, you view Dear Leader as a messiah.  You've proven it over and over again.  This little demonstration of yours, while meant to "prove a point" to your fellow primitives, does in fact express how you view him.  You'll do whatever he says, you'll defend whatever he does, you're his little monkey.  Now don't get all mad and whiney just because I point it out, child.

Offline RWKindaGuy

• Hiding in the hinterlands as a professional
  • One giant rightward step for mankind
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 10:07:28 AM »
Cary, Cary, Cary.

Couple of things.  First of all son, I'm more intelligent than you can ever hope to be.

Second, you view Dear Leader as a messiah.  You've proven it over and over again.  This little demonstration of yours, while meant to "prove a point" to your fellow primitives, does in fact express how you view him.  You'll do whatever he says, you'll defend whatever he does, you're his little monkey.  Now don't get all mad and whiney just because I point it out, child.

Here, here.  H5 for you.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 10:28:49 AM »
Quote from:
Cary

149. Smarter, dumber, I think the USA is 4 Me

I'm not sure if I'm an old white guy yet, but I'm definitely getting there. It's totally okay with me. I love the 47%. Do you know who they are? They're my countrymen. And you know what? If I can give them things and that promotes the General Welfare, here you are 47%.

I have a real father and no need whatsoever for a fascist poseur who would like to have a son like me. My father is an old white man and you know what? He's of the same opinions. Are we smart? Are we dumb? I don't know but I do know that we're winners and that the old white guys who "want their country back" are dead enders, purveyors of a dying ideology that didn't work out very well by any measure.

Is it smart to be a purveyor of a dying ideology that didn't work out very well? I would think someone who was so much smarter than I am would be right about something every now and then.

And then there's the hyperbole. "Messiah?" Really? Someone who is so smart ought to be more creative and original even if they're on the outside looking in. Repetitive use of silly epithets isn't impressive, or an indication of any real intelligence.

The USA is 4 me, the real one and not some nostalgic vision of what some fascist imagined it to be in the 1950s. No, the creepy fascist who waxes nostalgic doesn't need the USA. This person needs John Galt's island. This person needs to flee and prove Ayn Rand's third rate science fiction fantasy once and for all. Go. Take you ball and go, like any demoralized per-adolescent Ayn Rand cultist will do. Show us. Show us how much we need you.

Oh lookie here, the little child can read.  Could you at least wipe off Dear Leader's semen from around your mouth before you talk next time?

Those who voted for Dear Leader fall under two categories:  moochers and moocher-enablers.

Speaking of hyperbole. "Fascist?" Really?  Oh that's right, you believe you're the smart one.

As to you silly reference to Ayn Rand, I'm no fan of hers.  However, unlike you and your ilk I can, have, and will continue to make it on my own without help.  You want to set up a moocher economy in this country, then go for it.  I assure you I know exactly how to tap into the system and take back what's mine and a lot more, leaving much, much less (if anything at all) for the fools who supported Dear Leader who believe they know who really needs it.  And there's millions and millions just like me. You see, if you're going to set up a system to reward the moochers, then those of us who actually funded it will find all sorts of inventive ways to take it back; to rip the lollypop right from the moochers mouth.  Oh yeah, there's always ways to beat the system.  And, as always, there's nothing you can do about it.

Oh well.  :-)

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 12:08:52 PM »
Apparently Cary lurks here -- from Meta, so no link:

Cary (3,803 posts)     Thu Nov 29, 2012, 12:07 PM

What is the policy with respect to certain "conservative" boards who have an unnatural attraction to us?

A few really stupid "conservatives" have taken an interest in me. I know because I periodically Google search my username and I am aware of these sites. I don't know how I learned of them.

I recall some policy somewhere along the way of not mentioning these places but I find the mopers on those sites to be amusing in small doses.

Can I respond to them here? I don't think that's allowed and I will certainly respect that rule if it's still a rule. No problem.

I hope I posted this question in the right place.
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 12:11:27 PM »
Well that should tell you all you need to know.  Little twit has to ask permission to talk.

Of course, the thought of signing up and talking directly to the source is way too frightening.

Offline Karin

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2012, 12:49:03 PM »
Little twit has to ask permission to talk.
:rotf:  Too funny!  Hey Cary, you can sign up here and respond to us right on the spot. 

And look at the snivelling coward:

I know because I periodically Google search my username and I am aware of these sites. I don't know how I learned of them.

Well either you know them or you don't.  Can't have it both ways.  Translation:  "I sometimes go to conservative sites.  Don't hit me!  Don't punish me!  Don't ban me!" 

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2012, 01:18:11 PM »
Cary

I like President Obama and I support him 100%

There's nothing that anyone here can say that will change my mind. We are going to do great things over the next 4 years. We are going to roll over "conservatives" and undo the terrible damage that they have inflicted on us. When it is all said and done President Obama will be widely regarded as one of our best presidents, ever, having gotten us out of 2 miserable wars, having saved the economy from a Great Republican Depression II, having reversed the divestiture of the middle class and the trend toward concentration of wealth, having advanced the effort to provide everyone with health care, and having done various other things that will get us going back again in the right direction.

Anyone who doesn't agree with me on this can go pound sand up their butt.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021895088

so thinking you should pay your own way or earn your own money is inflicted damage?  :???:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 02:00:04 PM »

so thinking you should pay your own way or earn your own money is inflicted damage?  :???:

Unfortunately as you are well aware, that is the prevailing viewpoint from the left.  That's what 51% (not 47%) voted for; freebies.

See:

Quote from:
Cary

I love the 47%. Do you know who they are? They're my countrymen. And you know what? If I can give them things and that promotes the General Welfare, here you are 47%.

"If I can give them things and that promotes the General Welfare, here you are 47%."

As is typical, he wants to "give them things" to the moochers.  He's a moocher-enabler.  Well, he's more than that because the things he wants to give them aren't from his own pockets, it's from the pockets of others.  So he wants to mooch from the taxpayers in order to give to moochers.

Just once I'd like to see these moocher-enablers say "Hey, let's all of us who are in agreement throw our own money into a pile and help the moochers.  We'll do our part first before we seek help from others."  But they won't do that, because they're selfish and want to hold onto their own possessions.  But people like you and me, according to them we've got more than we need, so it needs to come from us.  But Cary and Co. want to label the freebies they buy with our money "From your friends at DU" and not have to spend a dime.

They can try, but when we're done with them the woman in Cleveland with an Obamaphone will only end up with a dead battery and a memory.  And she shouldn't count on the memory.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 03:10:22 PM by USA4ME »

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 03:13:28 PM »
From meta:

Quote from:
Cary

11. Hahahaha

They found this query.

They think I'm a coward because I'm a guest on a site and don't want to run afoul of the rules. They want me to kill even more brain cells by immersing myself in The Stupid that afflicts them.

Thanks for the invite but no thanks. I've created my own random "conservative" bumper sticker slogan generator and whenever I have the desire to talk to "conservatives" I fire it up. I get bored shitless after a half dozen or so of the "useful idiots" and "moochers" iterations and I shut it down.

We know you're a coward.  We're smarter than you.  You don't know what you desire except to mooch off others.  You are a useful idiot and a moocher.

That about covers it.  We'll be watching you and your comrades cry over the next few months and years, child.  Do make it funny and entertaining for us, monkey boy.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 03:15:59 PM »
Cary

11. Hahahaha

They found this query.

They think I'm a coward because I'm a guest on a site and don't want to run afoul of the rules. They want me to kill even more brain cells by immersing myself in The Stupid that afflicts them.

Thanks for the invite but no thanks. I've created my own random "conservative" bumper sticker slogan generator and whenever I have the desire to talk to "conservatives" I fire it up. I get bored shitless after a half dozen or so of the "useful idiots" and "moochers" iterations and I shut it down.

You really should get out of your mom's basement and have some real fun.   :mental:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 03:37:45 PM »
Without dates and times on the DUmp posts, the interchanges with the little twit make no sense. Was he responding?

He sure doesn't deserve any mention among DOTY contenders. I never heard of him. He may be one of us.

Offline Karin

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 03:44:39 PM »
You smoked me out, GOBUCKS.  I am Cary. 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 03:49:27 PM »
You smoked me out, GOBUCKS.  I am Cary. 
I knew that all along.

I, on the other hand, am Spartacus.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2012, 03:58:27 PM »
I knew that all along.

I, on the other hand, am Spartacus.

No, I am Spartacus! :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2012, 03:59:57 PM »
Just a reminder of who this dolt is...

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=46890.0

Some kook cartoonist called Tom Tomorrow put out a cartoon where some woodchuck was the "sensible liberal" that undermined all progressive issues within the Dem party and mocked the 100% Dear Leader cult worshippers, of whom the primitive Cary is one.  Cary photoshopped the woodchuck as if someone had killed him with a eye shot, blood coming down off the face of the woodchuck, etc... and made him his avatar.  IOW with Cary, Dear Leader is not to be questioned and those who obey him are not to be mocked.

:mental:

Oh, and somewhere along the line he got called out for making fun of "teh gays."

He also got pizza'd for going whacko over the woodchuck thing.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=23322.0

In this thread, the primitive expresses his frustration of getting slapped around by those who are smarter than him, which is virtually everyone except his possibly even more stupid father.  But, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/2895367/posts

He even got his own DUFU

There's others, but I wouldn't nominate this fool for DOTY.  Too stupid.  Too afraid.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 04:28:20 PM by USA4ME »