Author Topic: DUmmies equate black with lazy and Obama with God.  (Read 844 times)

Offline thundley4

DUmmies equate black with lazy and Obama with God.
« on: October 11, 2012, 01:07:18 PM »
jsmirman (3,377 posts)   Thu Oct 11, 2012, 04:07 AM

If Obama is really "the lazy negro President" that the right claims he is

and let's face it, they need to own their ****ing racism, because you can't have it both ways -

1) either you're calling him "a lazy negro" and you're racist / or let's stop with the lazy nonsense

2) either you're calling him our first affirmative action President and you're a racist / or he's gained this office as fairly or as unfairly as your average president has

(and I can't stress the importance of holding them to these two dichotomies) -

but back to the subject line, if Obama is really lazy as the right and the racists, or should I say the racists, would like to believe he is

WELL HOW THE **** HAS HE AGED TEN YEARS IN THREE AND A HALF YEARS?

Riddle me that one.

I need a good debate performance from Biden. I pretty much need one from Obama after that. So there will be no "sore loser" bullshit escape hatch.

I get those two things and I am going to unload on some people I know who are trying to advance this sort of bullshit. This is not the only "drown in your own ridiculousness" line of inquiry that I'm sitting on.

I also apologize in advance if anyone is offended by my citation of these two anti-Obama myths, but we need to deal in the reality that this is the narrative the anti-Obama crowd is trying to pin on the President.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021511783

graham4anything (870 posts)
1. Obama done more in 4 years than any president since LBJ and FDR. Even God rests on Day 7

excuse me for saying but if Bill Clinton had been black, they would not have focused on
what Monica gave him, but the fact that it was wasting 5 minutes of taxpayer time each time.

Who was the genius anyhow that set the debate date on their anniversary in the first place?
Last thing a spouse needs is to not be there for dinner on that date or share your spouse with 60 million people.
Where would you rather be on your 20th anniversary.
Wouldn't surprise me if Obama was thinking of that, I know I would.
Blah, blah, blah.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:37:16 PM by franksolich »

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: DUmmies equate black with lazy and Obama with God.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 01:23:42 PM »
So there's never been a lazy white person? Is lazy now another code word? What word should I use when I don't feel like doing a damn thing or my son leaves all his laundry on the floor?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 01:27:55 PM »
1. Obama done more in 4 years to **** up this country than any president since LBJ and FDR. Even God rests on Day 7, thank God.

FIFY   idiot.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline GeorgeKaplan

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 01:32:45 PM »
I just saw a interview clip (maybe from The View) when Obama is asked what one thing would be change about himself, he said his laziness. I wish I could remember where that was from.

On edit: It was an interview with BaBaWaWa: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/12/23/obama_i_think_theres_a_laziness_in_me.html

« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:35:23 PM by GeorgeKaplan »

Offline Undies

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 01:36:10 PM »
I didn't know Obamo was The Lazy Negro -- I thought he was The Magic Negro.

I know he is not Lazy.  It takes a BUNCH of energy to play golf on a regular basis.

The jury is still out on the Magic label though.  Personally, I believe Obamo is magic.  After all, he did make his past disappear.  

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 01:36:23 PM »
I just saw a interview clip (maybe from The View) when Obama is asked what one thing would be change about himself, he said his laziness. I wish I could remember where that was from.

On edit: It was an interview with BaBaWaWa: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/12/23/obama_i_think_theres_a_laziness_in_me.html

Oh, forgot about that...good find! H5
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 01:37:40 PM »
O is lazy,end of discussion so take your racism crap and shove it up your ass. :bird:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 01:47:01 PM »
Thanks for that, GeorgeKaplan.  

"Obama done more..."  ::)

The OP was jsmirman, if anyone cares.  He's apparently waging a facebook battle with friends and relatives.  And it's not going well.  He wants to "prove" to them that they are racist.  Good luck.  People know what's in their hearts.  You will just end up getting tuned out.  

Besides, how is accusing someone of racism in any way compelling for them to pull the lever for Obama?  It doesn't work that way.  

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 01:48:07 PM »
I just think of him as useless. What's that make me?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 01:53:00 PM »
I thought lazy was a code word for Mexicans?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 01:53:09 PM »
Thanks for that, GeorgeKaplan.  

"Obama done more..."  ::)

The OP was jsmirman, if anyone cares.  He's apparently waging a facebook battle with friends and relatives.  And it's not going well.  He wants to "prove" to them that they are racist.  Good luck.  People know what's in their hearts.  You will just end up getting tuned out.  

Besides, how is accusing someone of racism in any way compelling for them to pull the lever for Obama?  It doesn't work that way.  

You're a racist if you DO vote for him. He hasn't done a positive thing in 4 years to warrant a vote of confidence. So a vote for is only because he's black, and DUmmies that IS racist.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 02:10:32 PM »
You're a racist if you DO vote for him. He hasn't done a positive thing in 4 years to warrant a vote of confidence. So a vote for is only because he's black, and DUmmies that IS racist.

My sentiments EXACTLY! Just what has the ****er done, besides saddle us with another Gubmint program that will cost us a trillion, made the EPA into the gestapo, played more golf and taken more vacations, saddled us with record debt, than any other pres in history?

He's not lazy, he's a ****in' traitor to the American way of life!

So ESAD ya DUmb****!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2012, 02:30:44 PM »
So there's never been a lazy white person? Is lazy now another code word? What word should I use when I don't feel like doing a damn thing or my son leaves all his laundry on the floor?

Cindie

Niggardly?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2012, 02:34:22 PM »

Riddle me that one.

Ummm too much time playing golf in the sun?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 02:44:58 PM »
1. Obama done more in 4 years than any president since LBJ and FDR. Even God rests on Day 7

Oh really?

Obama campaigns in Virginia and Ohio Friday, the White House said.

The daily schedule indicates Obama will:

-- Receive, with Vice President Joe Biden, the daily briefing.

-- Speak at a campaign event at George Mason University in Fairfax, Va.

-- Speak a campaign event at Cleveland State University in Cleveland.

-- Return to Washington.

Smell that DUmmies?  Kinda earthy and barn yard like?

Then there's this:

Insider:  I’m at my desk here right?  We’re sitting here having this conversation.  How about we take a look at what the president would look like in the same situation?  Walk into that room – that office of his on the 2nd floor.  He spends less and less time downstairs – that’s Daley’s world now.  The president doesn’t like the Oval Office much – he’s made that point repeatedly to more than a few at the White House.  He prefers to be upstairs, no suit.  No shoes.  No joke —

Ulsterman:  (Interrupts) —Shoes?

Insider:  Yeah – shoes.  President Obama, when he is in his de facto office upstairs – the one that is closer to Jarrett’s own office, and a short hop over to the residence, he spends his time there often in shorts, or sweats, a t-shirt, and those sandal things…flip-flops.  There is a large screen television in there and that’s where hours of his time are spent when he is actually at the White House. Day in and day out.  The First Lady rules the residence, and the president heads over to his 2nd floor West Wing study.  Starting around last spring, he started to take regular briefings in there.  And the instructions that went out on those briefings to the president were that they were to be most importantly – brief.  Anything more than about 15 minutes is unacceptable to Obama.  So let’s look through the eyes of someone heading into Barack Obama’s upstairs office at the White House to give him a briefing.  Maybe it’s on national security.  Maybe the economy.  Energy policy. Whatever – doesn’t matter.  The scenario being played out these days is pretty much the same regardless of the particulars.  You knock on the door – it’s always closed.  Always.  Often you have to knock for some time before being given approval from inside to enter.  The big screen will be on – the volume loud.  You can easily hear it from outside the door.  The sports channels are the ones most commonly playing, though sometimes the channel will be set to music, or Fox News.  Sometimes Valerie Jarrett might be there, but most often it is just the president and his personal aide.  A large leather chair will be facing the television – it’s well worn.  Not part of the White House furnishings but something the president must have brought in from back home.  That’s where you’ll most often find the President of the United States – the most powerful man in the free f*cking world.  He often sits with one leg draped over one of the chair’s arms and the other leg stuck straight onto the floor.  Shorts, sweats, a t-shirt, and like I said, no shoes or just those sandal things that so many of the younger people like to wear these days.  And that leg that’s draped over an arm of the chair will be bopping up and down, like…like someone with  a lot of nervous energy.  Like a kid does.  And there’s the smell of smoke hanging on the president.  The guy never quit smoking – that was all bullshit.  I told you that already.  In fact, there’s one of those smokeless ash trays on the desk in there.  And that desk, it’s a mess.  Magazines spread out all over it.  Stupid shit too.  Real low brow reading material the president is into.  People.  Rolling Stone.  Lots of those tabloid things.  The most common thread with this shit is it’s about the president.  If it’s about him, he’s gonna read it.  Good or bad – doesn’t matter.  If somebody is talking about him, he’s reading it.  He’s watching it.  Whatever.  The guy’s self-obsession is off the f*cking charts.

So that’s what you first see when you enter the room – the upstairs office of President Obama.  Next you’re gonna notice how small the guy looks.  Really thin.  He pads his suits up you know.  The top end.  The shoulders.  It became an actual issue during the 2008 campaign – some of his handlers were saying it made his neck look too small.  Fact is, it made his neck look just like it is – small.  The guy is scrawny.  All knees and elbows sitting in that chair.  Sometimes he gets up when you come in, sometimes he remains seated and will just turn the volume on the TV down with the remote and say, “What you got?”  That foot is bouncing up and down while you give him the briefing, but he rarely looks over at you – always looking at whatever is on the television.  If it’s Jarrett in the room, or the personal assistant, one of them is there to keep the time.  Your time.  Don’t go over that fifteen minutes.  And even if the president doesn’t look like he hears a word you’re saying, they are listening to everything.  Every ******* syllable coming out of your mouth, and if something is said they don’t like, they jot down notes.  Been told it’s to use for the end of day summary they give the president – their own version of what is important and what can be ignored…and who might need to be pushed down, or pushed out…or whatever.  So you’re looking at the president, this skinny guy, who’s ignoring you, who’s dressed like some kind of ****ing frat boy wannabe, with somebody else taking notes on what you’re saying, and then you get up and walk out.  The president might acknowledge you on some days, give a little nod, maybe even a thank you, but most often he just continues to look at the TV, bounce that foot on the chair, his skin looking off-color, pale, the eyes out of focus, the hair a helleva lot more gray than is shown in public, the wrinkles around the mouth far deeper…and the hands.  His ****ing hands are so…they are just these thin little stick digits.  They are like these long-fingered woman’s hands.  And his wrists, you could wrap your own fingers all the way around those wrists – again, so much like a woman’s hands.  Almost freakish.  Certainly not the strong alpha-male type image that America was given during the 2008 campaign.

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/07/12/looks-like-obama-is-back-to-hanging-out-in-his-study-all-day/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 04:40:37 PM »
First of all, why is the first DUmmie using quotes around "the lazy negro president" when he is the one who originated that sentence?

To the second DUmmie's post, I thought Bill Clinton was the first black POTUS. When did that change?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 06:15:02 PM »
either you're calling him our first affirmative action President

obama is the first affirmative action President. He is also a prime example of why affirmative action sucks!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 06:15:49 PM »
I think he's lazy because he never had to work for anything, he had everything handed to him because he was viewed by elitists as black, articulate and an intellectual who in reality doesn't say or know a damn thing about the real world because he was so insulated.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 06:41:22 PM »
One of the symptoms of withdrawal from lack of blow and weed?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2012, 06:55:27 PM »
One of the symptoms of withdrawal from lack of blow and weed?

And his blackberry. He was pretty upset that he had to give that up when he got elected.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 06:58:31 PM »
And his blackberry. He was pretty upset that he had to give that up when he got elected.

He didn't give it up they changed the rules for him.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2012, 07:04:00 PM »
He didn't give it up they changed the rules for him.

Really? Wow ..