Author Topic: poll: do the primitives really think.....  (Read 895 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
poll: do the primitives really think.....
« on: September 08, 2012, 12:53:56 PM »
Does one suppose the primitives really think Barack Milhous has a chance sixty days hence, to get re-elected?

Or do they "believe" what they know is a pretty unrealistic chance merely so as to keep their morale up?

I used to suspect the primitives really thought their man had a chance, but now I'm moving in the direction that they rationally know the odds are pretty slim, if at all--but as one can always hope, they hope.

Not being God myself, I don't know what's going to happen Election Day.

Daily franksolich appeals to God that the Republic be saved, and God knows exactly what franksolich thinks is necessary for the Republic to be saved.

But God might have different ideas about what's needed for the Republic to be saved, or even whether or not the Republic should be saved.  We'll see.

But speaking as mere fallible franksolich, if the primitives really believe Barack Milhous has a chance of re-election, well, franksolich has some facebook stock he's willing to sell.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline formerlurker

Re: poll: do the primitives really think.....
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 01:21:19 PM »
They absolutely believe it.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 01:22:41 PM »
Hook, line, and sinker.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 01:23:47 PM »
I voted no.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 01:47:20 PM »
I voted "no".

The only answer to the root question "Do the primitives really think?" is "No, they do not think. Primitives are feeling creatures, driven by emotions, barely sentient."

Ergo, any question which is phrased "Do the primitives really think...X?" must also be answered with "No", no matter what X may be.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 02:10:52 PM »
No.
They're continuos blathering otherwise reminds me of the cheerleaders of a team behind 84 to 3.
They know their going to loose, but, continue with the chanting.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 04:41:51 PM »
I'm with Big Dog. 

Do primitives really think...X?  NO, HELL NO, NO WAY IN HELL, NO!

Doesn't matter what follows "X", the answer is always, forever, and totally:  NO!

There's not enough "there" there between the ears for them to be capable of any thoughts, even when 2 errant neurons accidentally collide, nothing happens.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 04:51:07 PM »
I voted yes based on the Republican parties choice of Mitt Romney in the primary. The primitives breathed a sigh of relief when that happened, it removed Obamacare from the Republicans quiver of issues.

I firmly believe that pretty much any other candidate would be up 10pts by now. :p
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2012, 05:08:53 PM »
My Florida roots are showing.  I accidentally clicked on 'no', but I meant to hit 'yes'.  

Most of the primitives didn't see Nov. 2010 coming, and so I don't think they see Nov 2012 coming, either. 

And, what Skul said.   :cheersmate:

Offline sybilll

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 05:59:53 PM »
I voted yes because they think that taking God and Jerusalem out of the DNC platform would have not cost them any votes, and because they think "Newsroom" is a real news program.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2012, 06:04:20 PM »
I voted yes because they think that taking God and Jerusalem out of the DNC platform would have not cost them any votes, and because they think "Newsroom" is a real news program.

Yeah, that was a total flip-flop affair.  I also loved the 'vote' to put it back into the platform. 

Also,  if you are the same 'sybill' that hangs out in the Breitbart.com comments section, I enjoy your posts.  :cheersmate:

Offline Rachel

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2012, 06:05:20 PM »
I'd imagine they feel confident that they'll win, then again they aren't the most realistic of people out there.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2012, 06:28:10 PM »
Hell yeah they believe that they will win. They always believe that they are the majority and us freepers are like 6 people.
 :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline freedumb2003

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2012, 06:50:52 PM »
I answered no because I answered the poll as I read it: "Do primitives really think?"

No, they don't.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2012, 07:11:58 PM »
I voted "no".

The only answer to the root question "Do the primitives really think?" is "No, they do not think. Primitives are feeling creatures, driven by emotions, barely sentient."

Ergo, any question which is phrased "Do the primitives really think...X?" must also be answered with "No", no matter what X may be.

Hi5 for righting exactly what I was thinking!
 :cheersmate:
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2012, 07:27:53 PM »
No they don`t think,that requires intelligence and reason which they do not have.

It is why they are certain O is headed for a landslide victory.

Offline sybilll

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2012, 07:50:28 PM »
Yeah, that was a total flip-flop affair.  I also loved the 'vote' to put it back into the platform. 

Also,  if you are the same 'sybill' that hangs out in the Breitbart.com comments section, I enjoy your posts.  :cheersmate:

Yeah, that's me, the only sybilll with 3 l's. And thank you for the compliment. Do you post as BattleHymn over there?  I hate the new commenting system that most often does not show our avatars, so that I can "recognize" other posters. I've gotten to be friends with some of the Big editors and contributors, but they just won't listen to me and other old timers about how awful their commenting system is. ~Rant off.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 08:06:33 PM »
I voted "no".

That's why I voted no.  They are irrational emotives, completely wrapped up in disturbing themselves.  All of their thought is emotion, the most common being hate.

I've gotten to be friends with some of the Big editors and contributors, but they just won't listen to me and other old timers about how awful their commenting system is. ~Rant off.

Tell me about it.  It sucks.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 08:10:11 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2012, 08:58:03 PM »
They are borg.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2012, 10:15:25 PM »
Yeah, that's me, the only sybilll with 3 l's. And thank you for the compliment. Do you post as BattleHymn over there?  I hate the new commenting system that most often does not show our avatars, so that I can "recognize" other posters. I've gotten to be friends with some of the Big editors and contributors, but they just won't listen to me and other old timers about how awful their commenting system is. ~Rant off.

No, I haven't registered yet, but I've been wanting to.  I'll use Battlehymn when I do.  Disqus is almost as irritating as trying to navigate and use the setup on Skin's Island.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2012, 10:54:38 PM »
I voted NO because primitives do not have the "logic" part of the brain........if they did they would understand money does not come from trees in DC.

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2012, 01:44:55 AM »
I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure they have the power to "believe." That's the way I read the poll question. Do they believe Obama has a chance come November? Abso-freaking-lutely, they do.

Stupid scum.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2012, 07:38:43 AM »
No they don`t think,that requires intelligence and reason which they do not have.

It is why they are certain O is headed for a landslide victory.

There is no "certain" of a Barry second term, until WR Pitt posts that Barry is going to win. 

Bank on it!   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.