Author Topic: "Weird episode with, I can almost assure you, was a right winger" (New DUFU)  (Read 821 times)

Offline Charles Henrickson

Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
The guy probably suffers from chronic OCD.

But I think DUmmie Aerrows is a mole. All that stuff about Wal-Mart and deli meat is a dead giveaway. The whole collar thing reeks of Tom Sawyer.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
The guy probably suffers from chronic OCD.

But I think DUmmie Aerrows is a mole. All that stuff about Wal-Mart and deli meat is a dead giveaway. The whole collar thing reeks of Tom Sawyer.
Mole or sock puppet ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Mole or sock puppet ?
Possibly master mole TheMasterNemesis' sock puppet going in the victim direction instead of the rage.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline obumazombie

Possibly master mole TheMasterNemesis' sock puppet going in the victim direction instead of the rage.
Ah, yes, I see better now.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Let's see, someone hitting on a petite, feminine, blond lesbian. . . . Could it have been THIS man?

Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Later in the DU thread, DUmmie Aerows notes:

71. I'm a stranger. At the deli at 9am. I am the ugliest woman you have ever seen in your life, complete with mole hairs. On her nose, too. Not that it matters. . . .

So some normal, red-blooded guy is going to hit on a short, ugly lesbian pushing 40 with mole hairs on her nose?? Really??

You know, sometimes a collar is just a collar.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
You know, sometimes a collar is just a collar.

"You felt the material?  Who does that?" - Estelle Costanza
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

"OK, I admit it: I like to adjust collars."

Offline Chris_

What is Wesley Crusher doing on MSNBC? :???:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Northern_Tory

• Probationary (Probie)
Whilst adjusting someone's collar does seem a bit strange, calling it sexual assault is plain stupid. Liberal women seem to think that men can't just be courteous to strangers it would seem.

Offline obumazombie

"You felt the material?  Who does that?" - Estelle Costanza
That's gold Jerry. GOLD !

Offline Chris_

["Donut touch my daughter's color!"]
:rofl: Great work.  I laughed through the entire thing. 

Offline Kyle Ricky

Let's see, someone hitting on a petite, feminine, blond lesbian. . . . Could it have been THIS man?

Is that Madcow with her 'Partner'?

Is that Madcow with her 'Partner'?

No, that's not Mancow's "partner." That's a fan who heard the guy speak somewhere.

Offline Kyle Ricky

No, that's not Mancow's "partner." That's a fan who heard the guy speak somewhere.

One of her maybe, ten total fans?

Offline obumazombie

I think they meant Madcow, as in Rachel Maddow.

Maddow, Madcow, Mancow, Maddog . . . I use the names interchangeably. They all work.

Offline obumazombie

Maddow, Madcow, Mancow, Maddog . . . I use the names interchangeably. They all work.
I thought Mancow was a conservative radio talk show host, Erich “Mancow” Muller. Shock jock morning zoo crew type.

I thought Mancow was a conservative radio talk show host, Erich “Mancow” Muller.

Oh. I'm not familiar with him. I use "Mancow" for Rachel because it kind of fits, don't you think?

Offline Kyle Ricky

Oh. I'm not familiar with him. I use "Mancow" for Rachel because it kind of fits, don't you think?

Yeah, Mancow does fit her. Now that you think about it.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.

I don't get it.

If bull dykes hate men, why do they wear men's clothing?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Whilst adjusting someone's collar does seem a bit strange, calling it sexual assault is plain stupid. Liberal women seem to think that men can't just be courteous to strangers it would seem.

Over at the DUmmie FUnnies blogspot, one of the commenters, Corona, summed up a typical DUmmie victimization complaint like this:

"I was totally eye raped by some lousy filthy Rethug! It gives me the iggy just thinking about it. By the way I'm a totally hot waif of a pale white lesbian nymph in tight jeans. I like couscous, Hummel figurines, pillow fights and long walks on the nude beach at sunset. DON'T TOUCH ME!!! So you see why I'm so upset."

Hee! Hee!