Author Topic: Atman breaking the rules by lurking here and saying so.  (Read 8923 times)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Atman breaking the rules by lurking here and saying so.
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 12:37:14 PM »
H5 Miskie, you've said exactly my own thoughts on the subject, down to the same posting philosophy!

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2011, 12:37:54 PM »
Atman  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-17-11 11:48 AM
Original message
And they wonder why we think they're just bigoted neanderthals...
 Subject headline at the top o' the charts over at one of those Tea Bagger/Freeper cave dweller sites...with lots of responses...in reference to a news story posted on DU:

"Carpet muncher denied her faggot lovers body- Coroner cites DOMA."

Oh, but they're not bigots or anything. Jesus would have posted the same thing!

The difference though is this, we're able to freely call our own out without fear of being pizza'd, try doing that at DU, you go against the majority? you're out of there.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2011, 12:42:05 PM »
Generalizations are for the intellectually inferior, DUmbass. Personally, I don't like the word and think it would behoove conservatives to try to appeal to the more conservative gay people (no, this isn't the radical moonbat element, but the ones that just want to live their lives), but unlike you fools at DU, we all don't walk lockstep here. We also don't ban someone because they say something any perceived "hive" may disagree with because we don't have a hive mentality like you fools. People have their own biases and opinions here. If you can't deal with it, **** off, Atman.

Political correctness isn't welcome here, "Atman", you stupid ****.

:clap:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2011, 12:49:49 PM »
Quote from:
Atman

No, we don't.  More importantly we don't care what you "think" about us.  You dolts believe anyone who doesn't agree with you are bigoted, homphobic, racist, etc... neanderthals.  As is typical, you're wrong.

When are you freaks going to figure out it's not what you have to say or what your opinions are that matters; it's what we have to say and our opinions that matters?  That something as simple as this concept continues to escape you whackos is constantly amusing.
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2011, 12:52:04 PM »
Atman  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-17-11 11:48 AM
Original message
 Subject headline at the top o' the charts over at one of those Tea Bagger/Freeper cave dweller sites...with lots of responses...in reference to a news story posted on DU:

"Carpet muncher denied her faggot lovers body- Coroner cites DOMA."

Oh, but they're not bigots or anything. Jesus would have posted the same thing!

A couple of points, Pedro: Supposedly you guys aren't bigoted and yet when you want to insu lt someone on the right you go right for the gay slur. Heck, your own post here calls us "Tea Baggers". Evidently it's okay to use a gay slur when it's you guys doing it.

And point two: Your definitions of what is/isn't bigoted changes so rapidly it's difficult to figure out what the latest insult is. For instance, it's now racist to use the phrase "a black cloud" when discussing the mood of the country.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2011, 12:53:53 PM »
Oh my.

My loser twin just gave me an idea.

But never mind for the moment; later.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2011, 01:01:43 PM »
and-justice-for-all  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-17-11 12:02 PM
Response to Original message
3. Tea Bagger/Freeper cave dwellers can go **** theirselves, repulsive pieces of shit!!!

If I was a mole, this is something I would post.   :lmao:  It looks so ignorant, feeble, and lame.  

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2011, 01:14:09 PM »
I've never felt insulted about being called a "breeder" even though it is intended solely to be a slur.

Why is that?

I don't suppose they've ever been around a gay man that calls females 'fish' either. Not that they bothered to read that entire thread too since there was far more to it...once again, the extreme mind reacts no matter its side of the aisle.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2011, 01:16:13 PM »
Atman  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-17-11 12:06 PM
Response to Reply #4
6. You know there are plenty of moles here when even this thread gets un-rec'd!
 Jebus.

Actually dipshit. A mole would "rec" the thread not "unrec". Gotta alert the other moles at DU to the comedy gold! :evillaugh:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2011, 01:19:21 PM »
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)         Wed Aug-17-11 12:57 PM
Response to Original message
13. And sadly I know WHERE that came from
She Googled it.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2011, 03:45:30 PM »
Oh my again.

Re-observing this campfire on Skins's island, I guess I'm going to have to have a little talk with the sparkling husband dude, too.

He's just jealous of my literary "talents" (and he's soon to get even jealouser), and needs reassured something along the lines of "size doesn't matter."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2011, 03:54:36 PM »
Poor TexasToasty hasn't been getting enough attention from us lately, it seems. He misses the spotlight.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2011, 04:02:11 PM »
Poor TexasToasty hasn't been getting enough attention from us lately, it seems. He misses the spotlight.

Don't worry; he'll be getting more than he wants, after I finish with "Mrs. Alfred Packer does Labor Day."

I'm contemplating doing a warpy on him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2011, 04:27:49 PM »
For someone that claimed he had a mole here he sure as **** hasn't proved it and he hasn't got the balls to use it. Stinkdude needs to remember that most women here and in the Conservative camp have more courage then he'll ever be able to boast about on the island of misfit monkeys. As for the Texas Breadstick he can basically go find a nice porcupine to molest since needs the attention from someone or something.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2011, 04:28:21 PM »
Oh my again.

Re-observing this campfire on Skins's island, I guess I'm going to have to have a little talk with the sparkling husband dude, too.

He's just jealous of my literary "talents" (and he's soon to get even jealouser), and needs reassured something along the lines of "size doesn't matter."

The dude was watching this thread pretty closely at one point.  :-)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2011, 04:30:24 PM »
Don't worry; he'll be getting more than he wants, after I finish with "Mrs. Alfred Packer does Labor Day."

I'm contemplating doing a warpy on him.

Well, be sure to make mention of her packing the magnifying glass, then.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2011, 04:46:15 PM »
DUdes -- chillax !

You do realize that we find it funny when you swat back at us from the bars of your monkey cage, right ? So, try not to pop open an aneurysm, else we will be deprived of your unique brand of entertainment.

Various clips brought to you by the CCTV installed at the DUmp:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YfUXuMfX70[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJkdtYL8da0[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXHwIrEpeSQ[/youtube]

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2011, 05:00:02 PM »
I read this thread at work this morning. here it is 5PM central time and the thread IS STILL UP!

That Skin boy is not doing his job. I mean really...Where's the censorship I've come to know and love?
These are forbidden ideas. Non-group-think frightens many DUmmies. this is a cowardly and timid lot, they need the protection that only censorship can bring.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2011, 05:21:47 PM »
If I had a dog that whined and snarled in a same manner that those DUchebags do - I'd have taken it out behind the shed and shot it.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2011, 05:25:36 PM »
Did Texas Toast ever post here or was that at our old home?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2011, 05:26:38 PM »

Old home.  Unfortunately, that was all wiped out in the last crash in 2008.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2011, 05:32:45 PM »

He showed up for a very short time a month, two months, after conservativecave was first established, but couldn't not be himself, and so was banned.

That's the difference between Pedro Picasso and our pal Vinnie, the sparkling husband dude.

The sparkling husband dude is here, and hangs around in the DUmpster a great deal, but doesn't say anything, and so he lasts.  He's been hanging here a very long time.

My loser twin on the other hand shot off his mouth from the start, and in getting banned, no longer had access to the wealth of material which our pal Vinnie enjoys.

There's a difference between being a registered member, and being only a lurker.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2011, 05:34:31 PM »
I must say that I'm somewhat displeased that members of DU have chosen to paint the entirety of CC with such a broad brush. After all, I am a member of CC in what I would consider relatively good standing, yet I put aside my philosophical differences in order to answer DU's call for a candidate. I ran a strong campaign and worked tirelessly for the DUers. When they couldn't decide whether they were RATs or just ICky I put my nose to the grindstone and didn't rest until I reached the sensible solution of renaming their party to the accurate and descriptive Jackass Party. It feels as if they've betrayed me. But it's not just me. Think of all the other people here at CC that are constantly trying to help the DUers.

GOBUCKS is constantly spotlighting certain DUers by bringing their threads over. He has helped make many DUers internet superstars.

Ralph Wiggum and franksolich spends a tremendous amount of time each year with the DOTY awards making sure that special DUers are recognized for their entertainment efforts.

Frank, on his own, is always selflessly studying the members of DU to gain a better understanding of the unique and astounding DU society.

Cigarette Girl seems to unintentionally activate the minute drops of testosterone in some of the "male" DU members which gives them just the smallest glimpse of what it must be like to be a real man instead of nutless wonders.

If I'm not mistaken BSS and others have on several occasions been willing to graciously offer suggestions to DUers who have finally realized how useless and impotent they are.

And the list of helpful CCers just goes on and on. Frankly, reading that DUers have referred to such a helpful group as CCers as "bigoted neanderthals" makes me wonder if maybe the other fictional spirit-guides at the last meeting were correct about DU. They were all laughing because the new saying among the fictional spirit-guides is that if liberals were a constipated donkey then DU would be its asshole.

You'll notice that I've attempted to remain polite throughout this discussion. I haven't even mentioned that silly clown dude with the terrible odor, but I've got to tell you that due to my current level of disgust with DU that I will no longer refer to DU as DU. Until you begin showing just a little bit more appreciation toward your betters I'm going to now refer to you collectively as Boar Hog Tits. A phrase that I mentioned in passing in a previous post that I'm now positive fits you well.

So good day Boar Hog Tits,
glad not to be your candidate,
FlippyDoo
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2011, 05:45:01 PM »
Aww - See what you have done DU ? SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE ?!?  You have angered a fictional spirit guide - how do you expect all that healing white light to find its way to you now ?