Author Topic: "EXPOSED, FLASHBACK, 2008: Senator Barack Obama Sends Emissary To Iran ..  (Read 616 times)

Offline mrclose

"EXPOSED, FLASHBACK, 2008: Senator Barack Obama Sends Emissary To Iran To Tell Mullahs Not To Sign Deal With Bush"

Uh Huh.
Why am I not surprised?

Excerpted from Breitbart: President Obama set his Vice Presidential attack dog on the forty-seven GOP senators who dared send their March 9th letter to Iran’s leadership warning them any deal signed with Team Obama may be short-lived when a new president comes to office.

But Biden, like his boss, fails to do his homework before making outlandish statements or else chooses conveniently to overlook the facts.

Livid over the GOP letter, Biden proclaimed: “In thirty-six years in the United States Senate, I cannot recall another instance in which Senators wrote directly to advise another country.”

Directing his venom at the Senate’s Republican majority, Biden claimed the GOP letter was “expressly designed to undercut a sitting President in the midst of sensitive international negotiations…(an act) beneath the dignity of an institution I revere.”

Biden need not go back that far to find a senator who sent advice to a foreign power when similar “sensitive” negotiations were ongoing. Seven years back is far enough.

According to Pajamas Media columnist Michael Ledeen, in 2008, a Democratic senator sent a personal emissary to Tehran encouraging the mullahs not to sign an agreement with the outgoing Bush Administration as negotiations would take on a much friendlier tone following President Bush’s departure from office.

That senator’s name was Barack Obama.

Read more at EXPOSED, FLASHBACK, 2008: Senator Barack Obama Sends Emissary To Iran To Tell Mullahs Not To Sign Deal With Bush « Pat Dollard
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline thundley4

Much worse than what liberals claim that Reagan did during the Iran hostage crisis.  Obama didn't want President Bush to sign an agreement, because he wanted to be the architect of the destruction of Israel.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Libs are very comfortable starting with a lie.
They are very comfortable lying to cover for their initial lie (stacking lies).
But only a rare few like Clinnochio are good at it.
This lie about the 47 being treasonous is a good example of how incompetent libs are at stacking lies.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.