Author Topic: Miscellaneous Dog Pics  (Read 120105 times)

Offline Karin

Re: Miscellaneous Dog Pics
« Reply #500 on: September 19, 2014, 02:06:10 PM »
^^ That bacon one was adorable. 

How's it going with Daisy, Chuck?  She is soooo pretty.  Look at those eyes! 

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #501 on: September 19, 2014, 07:12:27 PM »
^^ That bacon one was adorable. 

How's it going with Daisy, Chuck?  She is soooo pretty.  Look at those eyes!

Okay, I suppose. She no longer tries to eat things she ought not to be eating. She just makes some ungodly sounds though. Especially if she thinks she's being left alone.

As for the eyes, my wife just told me yesterday, "you've got to admit that even if she can be aggravating she gives looks that will melt your heart."

I forgot to add that she's eased up on Speed Bump, but it helps that Speed Bump has learned some stealth techniques.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 07:16:49 PM by ChuckJ »
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #502 on: September 20, 2014, 05:37:00 AM »
I don't think it was the dog that was hung over.  Could this be from the fizzy primitive's residence?

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #503 on: September 22, 2014, 10:00:15 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #504 on: September 24, 2014, 02:31:00 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #505 on: September 25, 2014, 10:54:49 AM »
Is the puppy saving a spot for someone/thing?

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #506 on: September 26, 2014, 06:33:57 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #507 on: September 29, 2014, 02:25:43 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #508 on: October 01, 2014, 10:33:47 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #509 on: October 02, 2014, 08:41:24 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #510 on: October 05, 2014, 12:26:31 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #511 on: October 06, 2014, 11:11:17 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #512 on: October 07, 2014, 08:50:42 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #513 on: October 08, 2014, 08:41:02 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #514 on: October 10, 2014, 03:02:34 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #515 on: October 13, 2014, 12:14:22 PM »

Chase her.

Offline cavegal

« Reply #516 on: October 14, 2014, 02:26:16 PM »

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #517 on: October 15, 2014, 05:46:34 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #518 on: October 16, 2014, 10:38:14 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #519 on: October 21, 2014, 02:01:05 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #520 on: October 21, 2014, 03:08:00 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #521 on: October 22, 2014, 08:57:27 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #522 on: October 23, 2014, 03:35:08 PM »
'Man's best friend' trying to live up to its' name . . .

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVB8cp-t2ag[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #523 on: October 23, 2014, 04:15:33 PM »
'Man's best friend' trying to live up to its' name . . .

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVB8cp-t2ag[/youtube]

:hi5: Stealing that.  :cheersmate:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #524 on: October 25, 2014, 09:47:35 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b-VQI5smMI[/youtube]

Adorable critter.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.