Author Topic: "israel"  (Read 507 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
"israel"
« on: March 14, 2012, 02:55:28 AM »
On another board I am on, a Christian turned Muslim is questioning wht I support Israel.  He keeps only typing "israel".  Is that meant to be disrespectful? He won't capitalize it and always puts it in quotation marks.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: "israel"
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 04:47:13 AM »
Yes. I won't capitalize islam, muslim, or palestine for the same reason.

Being a former muslim, he has had years of anti-Israel indoctrination pounded into him. It may take a while to get that out of him.

On the other hand, he may well be a muslim mole trying to turn Christians away from supporting Israel. Anyone can claim to be anything on the net.
----my advice: be relentless! and don't "agree to disagree." Supporting Israel is the right thing to do, this guy really should not be able to express bigotry without consequences.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 04:56:27 AM »
It would be worth doing a little research into the propaganda posters used by the Nazi regime...hatred of Jews is all too normal for many bigots.  Perhaps you could relate his attitude with that of the Nazis...

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 07:04:33 AM »
if yall have facebook yall would really love this closed group.....a few liberals and a full spectrum of cons to libertarians........  yall could tear them a new one....mamacags brought me there

any takers? :naughty:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.